Kenpachi vs. Fourth Raikage vs. Whitebeard

Topic started by CallmeBrent on Aug. 14, 2012. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

All powers in anime, movies, and manga.

Who wins?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I would be inclined to give to Kenpachi. He's a real badass. Whitebeard's awesome too and could possibly win but I don't see the Raikage winning this at all.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: Raikage may be slightly faster at least lol. But he can't win, the other two got him outmatched in durability and raw power.

Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

But he can't win, the other two got him outmatched in durability and raw power.

That's a stretch to say that, considering he severed the Eight-Tails horn.

He also has his Liger Bomb and Lightning Release Armor.

No one has anyone outmatched. Lol.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I want to see Ken-chan fight the leader of the Quincys...!

as for this match.. idk since I haven't seen Kenpachi post time skip in action yet... only in the ginjo arc.

but Ken-chan could crush them with his monstrous reatsu..

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Whitebeard takes this, hes too strong, he would just quake both, use his superior strength over them. he could tank anything that either could throw especially raikage, while ken would be a good fight, but its already been determined on this site that ken loses to even mihawk in a hard fight, and mihawks not as strong as WB

Post by Veiler (51 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kenpachi's Shikai sets his base power at his opponent's level, and with his new eye-patch he can make himself 10 times stronger than his opponent at any time. Kenpachi won't even need to use two hands.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Veiler said:

Kenpachi's Shikai sets his base power at his opponent's level, and with his new eye-patch he can make himself 10 times stronger than his opponent at any time. Kenpachi won't even need to use two hands.

Fascinating, I would love to hear where you managed to scoop that bullsh*t out from.

Whitebeard obviously wins, he'd solo both of them.

@CallmeBrent: F*ck a doodle doo, Whitebeard would kill the 8 tails outright. Causing full-scale earthquakes is way beyond anything the other two have done.

Post by Veiler (51 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@GIRUGAMESH: Spirits are forever with you, canon, deal with it. Kenpachi would steamroll the entire OP verse.

Post by Fehafare (9,347 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Whitebeard wins.

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Op has all movies, anime and manga. Think about that. Kenpachi with all his showings from everything. 

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

5 more days before Kenpachi dies.

@shonen said:

5 more days before Kenpachi dies.

NO!! DON'T SAY THAT!!!

First Byakuya and then Ken-chan? HELL NO!! TT^TT

Also Quincy's fear Bankai.. and Kenpachi>Bankai!

@Veiler said:

Since when does Ken-chan has Shikai?? if I recall he has a dull blade, he doesn't even know his Zanpakuto's name... so how would he obtain Shikai or even Bankai?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: i thought it was a shikai?

@Veiler: what? that doesnt make any sense, it has never been stated that he can do that. He chooses to put his level at a weaker enemies strength so that he can see if they get stronger and lol he would definitely not steamroll the OP universe I could name a bunch of dudes who could beat him

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I believe he means that Kenpachi's new eyepatch suppresses more of his power than before, because after the Time Skip, he's so strong he needs to hold back even more. Normal seals for Captains and Lieutenants lowers them to 1/5th. Kenpachi's new eyepatch seal lowers him to 1/10th.

Kenoachi's new appearance makes me believe Tite Kubo will never finish Zombie Powder, and he's now just overkill.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I believe Kenpachi wins after a long bloody battle.

Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Whitebeard with low difficult at best. Quake in Kenpachi or Raikage's direction would do the job.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@DBZ_universe: i thought it was a shikai?

No his Zanpakuto is like an ordinary katana... the only special technique he has is "Kendo Slice"... but if he ever obtains Shikai and Bankai plus with no eye patch... he would be the new Captain Commander!! XD

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: It's a shikai, hence why it looks the way it does. This is because it's in a constant release state much like Ichigo's. Remember, Ichigo didn't know his Zanpakuto's name either at the start of the Soul Society Arc but even he still had a released Zanpakuto.

Confirmed here: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Kenpachi_Zaraki

Also I believe it was stated in the anime before and most likely the manga.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel