Kenpachi Versus Kanda

Topic started by Sylvain on June 10, 2013. Last post by Sylvain 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kanda

Versus

Kenpachi

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

kenny easily.his endurance is much more potent than kandas regen and he should be able to keep hacking away until he finally downs the excorcist

Post by katanalauncher (428 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kanda could beat a weaker version of Kenpachi, current Kenpachi mauls him.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

As of recently, Kenpachi for sure.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kenpachi is desiring blood tonight

Post by taichokage (13,391 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kenpachi beats the scowl off Kanda's face.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

And after he is finished he puts the body in a bag and throws it in the river.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Are you trying to have the last word?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sylvain: Maybe..? lol

Post by Acura_Max (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Moderator

@DBZ_universe said:

Kenpachi is desiring blood tonight

Oh

My

God

Kenpachi is a vampire

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Acura_Max said:

Oh

My

God

Kenpachi is a vampire

Please stop the insult Kenpachi>Vampires

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sylvain: He doesn't beat all Vampires lol...

Alucard is one he cannot kill and Buffy is very powerful too.

Also we are just joking. If we insulated you in anyway I apologize.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sylvain: He doesn't beat all Vampires lol...

Alucard is one he cannot kill and Buffy is very powerful too.

Also we are just joking. If we insulated you in anyway I apologize.

I know but you misunderstood what i was trying say.I didnt say Kenpachi was soloing every vampire on all the universes,His ****** level is above vampires(Not talking about Power/Strenght/Who's the strongest between vampire and Kenpachi).I was joking too btw.Do you think i'm some immature that cant laught? i wasnt serious you know.Since its all about peoples opininons and stop trying to have the last word!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sylvain: lol.. Yeah debates are for fun not for raging lol...

Also I was joking about the last word thing too.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sylvain: lol.. Yeah debates are for fun not for raging lol...

Also I was joking about the last word thing too.

hmk

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sylvain said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sylvain: lol.. Yeah debates are for fun not for raging lol...

Also I was joking about the last word thing too.

hmk

What does that mean? sorry I don't know that's why.

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sylvain said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sylvain: lol.. Yeah debates are for fun not for raging lol...

Also I was joking about the last word thing too.

hmk

What does that mean? sorry I don't know that's why.

Sure......

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sylvain: Ok, thanks

Post by Sylvain (60 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sylvain: Ok, thanks

No problem

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel