Kenpachi & Mount Turtle vs Madara & Obito

Topic started by luthluth on June 29, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by luthluth (1,774 posts) See mini bio Level 12

VS

Kenpachi now owns Mount Turtle

Kenpachi is bloodlusted

Kenpachi has knowledge

This is Madara pre second rinnegan

Starting distance 3 km

Fight location the himalayas

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

You know that Mount Turtle still solos right?

Post by Zerogodlike (1,371 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Indeed.

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Jinbeifan1 said:

lol true.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I find it funny when people make fallacical assumptions. Gudou Dama solos.

Post by Kurohige (3,755 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Low: Can it make fatal injuries before Mt. Turtle vaporizes them? The sheer size of it will make it hard to inflict a fatal blow with such a tiny attack, no doubt it can harm the beast but I worry that it will be like stepping on a tack or something, unless he can expand it or something.

If both of them uses gudou dama simultaneously, goodbye its head before it can do anything. Moreover, gudou dama is tough. Energy based attacks fail on them.
Post by taichokage (15,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They are still incredibly tiny. Softball sized punctures wounds to something as large as a large volcano? Idk. Zaraki could take out Juubito. Madara..........ehh no. But together they could probably manage it. Zaraki does not deal energy damage and Mount Turtle can tank their attacks all day. I think team 1 could do it even though team 2 is not helpless here either.

No matter how big it is, if Gudou dama aims for say, the eyes first, this renders Mount Turtle Blind. Afterwards, its just Kenpachi who has no feats that comes close to either obito or Madara.

No man. Something that small wouldn't do that to something so big. After a few times perhaps. Also we know the biggest weakness of the sages are melee. Zaraki has giant meteor level strikes casually. While I question if he could kill Madara, Obito is very plausible. I do think Zaraki would go down. But Mount Turtle has casual continent level durability. Assuming it were blinded it would do nothing bu cause it to rampage.I also want to bring up that the duo are immune to ninjutsu not energy in general. With verse equalization maybe. It's hard to say because Mount Turtle deals only magma and raw power types of damage.

@Low said:

No matter how big it is, if Gudou dama aims for say, the eyes first, this renders Mount Turtle Blind. Afterwards, its just Kenpachi who has no feats that comes close to either obito or Madara.

Kenpachi can kill Obito with heavy physical blows from Nozarashi in character the one thing he lacks tho is speed.

That's true.

@luthluth: Ken's disadvantage is, he cannot really defend against molecular disintegration. Even Obito can kill him.

@Low said:

@luthluth: Ken's disadvantage is, he cannot really defend against molecular disintegration. Even Obito can kill him.

Your right that is a likely scenario that's why I gave him knowledge. Also Shouldn't a casual swing from him have the power to momentarily deflect or destroy those black balls therefore protecting him? It does sound reasonable since hes bloodlusted and using Kendo.

@Low: Seeing as how Mount Turtle is over a kilometer in size, a tiny black ball is barely going to do anything at all to him. They all get vaporized easily, Juubito's not killing him at all. Hell, those black balls can be deflected, and so just the sheer wave of Mount Turtle's fins would knock it away since he destroyed an ice continent with sheer strength alone. And remember, after 70 meters they cant control the direction it moves, and they start out 3 kms away from each other.

Forgot that about the orbs. That makes them much more vulnerable if they intend to use them. 70 meters is no real distance for even Ken to close and that well within Mount Turtle's reach.

@taichokage: That was a huge weakness for the orbs, and the only redeeming feature of their OP'ness :P

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

there is really no contest. just because the naruto team has 1 way of defending themselves doesnt mean they can fight against a monster that can kill both with any attack on his arsenal.

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pretty sure Juubito is more faster than Zaraki, unless you're going to argue that blitzing all the Kage's, Naruto, and Sasuke wasn't that impressive.

Although I'm not going to argue that Team Two loses because of the Mount Turtle; however, Juubito also has regeneration at a molecular level, Gudou Dama's with the power to tank three giant Juubi Dama's, etc.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage: Do remember that they can expand the size of the orbs to an extreme (can't find the chapter though).

I assume the battle will go similar to this:

• Juubito vs Kenpachi - Could go either way really. Juubito definitely has the speed, regeneration, and variety advantage though Kenpachi has strength in his favor. Would his Zanpakuto be susceptible to Matter Annihilation? Depends on whether or not we assume universe equality, though Juubito could go the safe route and just Bijuu bomb/laser him from a distance.
  • Madara vs Mt. Turtle - Hoo boy. It's been a while since I read Toriko but size is both and advantage and disadvantage in Madara's favor. Advantage because he could remain relatively unnoticeable to Mt. Turtle while he attacks. The disadvantage is that Mt. Turtle is fucking huge. Seriously, Juubi is puny compared to it. However, there are a number of ways to attack Mt. T with varing degrees of effectiveness. Bijuu bombs/lasers wouldn't be very effective unless spammed into it's eyeballs (eeew), the Shadows have been shown to knock back Bijuu so they could disorient it for a bit, and the same could be said for Shinra Tensei. The Truth Seeking Orbs and Sealing are his most potent weapons in his arsenal: TSB can go through anything that isn't nature chakra enforced and though it can only go a limited distance, it can expand to a ludicrous size to make up for the gap in length. Aim that at the brain and bam! Comatose Mt. T (Maybe)

Not going into sealing, because that shit be complicated, but this fight is relatively close one. IMO it depends on Kenpachi vs Juubito because Madara is going to have a hell of a time dealing with Mt. Turtle by himself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel