Kenpachi and Yamamoto vs Toriko

Topic started by CallmeBrent on Sept. 18, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kenpachi has movie version feats available

Yamamoto is just shikai capable, since we don't know that much about his bankai yet.

Toriko has all feats from manga and anime so far shown available.

Who wins?

VS

Post by taichokage (14,813 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Congratulations. I believe you removed the team's strongest weapon and their only likely shot of winning. Reiatsu and crap aside, Toriko trumps them in physical power. Yamaji's kido might be a factor but he'd need a good distance to use it without getting a hole in his chest first. Even if Yamaji can tank it, Kenny wouldn't fair so well. He has no real purpose in this thread.

@taichokage: Yamamoto's bankai is the only way they could win? Unlikely. And Kenpachi has no purpose? If he takes off the eye patch, that's real big trouble for Toriko.

Post by othus12 (7,701 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@CallmeBrent: actually no, toriko can 1 shot kenpachi a 30 ren kugi punch would make him explode into tiny bits.

@othus12: Again... Kenpachi's reiatsu...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,056 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I agree Kenpachi is virtually dead weight. This boils down to Toriko vs Yamamoto.

Post by taichokage (14,813 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kenny might last more than a few moments not because he is an even match its because of his inhuman endurance, but once again, assuming reiatsu crush is off, it won't be strong enough to counter Toriko.

@SpeedForceSpider: Incorrect. Reiatsu. That's the answer.

@taichokage: Giving Yamamoto bankai abilities leaves too much too assumption right now and hyperbole. But he doesn't need it. Toriko won't escape this -

Online Now

@CallmeBrent: @taichokage:

1.- movies dont count >: D

2.- food honor would peel kenpachi down to a pile of bones.

3.-reiatsu is often taken just as a power level measure and not as reiatsu crush because that would render useless most fights, leaving maybe only yu yu hakusho vs bleach, which we all know how it would end...everytime.

@othus12: Learn to read the original post. I allowed movie versions because it shows Kenpachi's true power.

Stop wanking Toriko so hard that you are making Bleach look weak.

Reiatsu crush - if Toriko cannot even escape that, then there is no fight. he loses automatically.

@othus12 said:

yu yu hakusho vs bleach, which we all know how it would end...everytime.

Bleach would win that everytime. Aizen would solo the Yu Yu verse.

People overhype Dragon Darkness Flame ridiculously.

@CallmeBrent: BS. Reiastu crush is not the answer. It doesn't work on stronger opponents derp.

@SpeedForceSpider: Oooooh cool guy herpy derpy here. Lol. What a dumb response.

You are wanking Toriko like your buddy over here. You SWEAR that Toriko can't get reiatsu crushed? Lol. What a laugh. Kenpachi's reiatsu is out of Toriko's league.

Lol. You gonna come back with another derpy response? Lol.

@CallmeBrent said:

You are wanking Toriko like your buddy over here. You SWEAR that Toriko can't get reiatsu crushed? Lol. What a laugh. Kenpachi's reiatsu is out of Toriko's league.

You say I'm wanking but you are beating your meat at Kenpachi like crazy. By your avatar and responses you can tell you're a biased fanboy. And your overuse of lol is such a fail. The majority has spoken, cry more. And I swear he can't be reiatsu crushed? You're the one who keeps making pathetic claims left and right saying he can.

@SpeedForceSpider: What a stupid response, yet again. I know I'm feeding the troll, but this is fun! :)

Lol majority has spoken, and that means they are right? Lmao! Okay bro. I don't even know where that logic comes from. So dumb.

And I'm not a biased fanboy. I'm just not ignorant. Lol.

Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Like how I say Lol? Lol. I'ma keep doing it. Cuz you are only gonna get more annoyed and make this more fun for me.

Kenpachi's reiatsu stomps. Stop being a baby about it. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.

LOL!

Post by SMXLR8 (7,545 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CallmeBrent: you lost so give up

Online Now

@CallmeBrent said:

@SpeedForceSpider: What a stupid response, yet again. I know I'm feeding the troll, but this is fun! :)

Lol majority has spoken, and that means they are right? Lmao! Okay bro. I don't even know where that logic comes from. So dumb.

And I'm not a biased fanboy. I'm just not ignorant. Lol.

Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Like how I say Lol? Lol. I'ma keep doing it. Cuz you are only gonna get more annoyed and make this more fun for me.

Kenpachi's reiatsu stomps. Stop being a baby about it. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol. Lol.

LOL!

callmebrent is totally this guy:

Online Now

@CallmeBrent said:

@othus12 said:

@CallmeBrent said:

Hahahaha nice one I literally ROFL. Its so true, suck it CallmeBrent.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,423 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SpeedForceSpider: im not in this conversation but when i saw that pic i literally LOL'D XD but yeah he is dead weight, and on the small amount of info we do know about yammamotos bankai is pretty much all we need to know for it to be enough to beat toriko

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel