kazuma vs sentry

Topic started by FLCL1 on Dec. 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: im not trying to get the last word im trying to settle this once we do u can post as many times as u want  even if something was true why say it if its bad  vance is an ass  wat can i lose? my position on top ten "
No you will still be in the top 10 just forever number 3 ^^ we will settle this if you stop posting, because the truth hurts and it needs to be said, how is vance an ass has he ever done anything to you? I mean he is only mean if you irritate him. "

XD i doubt

i dont think ur a good debater either does it make it ture? No. Should i just not say anything? Yes

vance always thinks hes right which he isnt and he throws out fanboy and troll instead of countering a argument (spiderman vs wolverine)
@Tradog said:
" You know what now that I think about it I'd hate for you to lose such a valuable position so I'll stop. "
i cant tell if that's sarcasm but = / but if it isnt then thx

kno we can get back to the thread : )

why do u think sentry wins
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
what kazuma are you talking about ??? from scryed??? if it is him , sentry wins .
@SilverGalford said:
"what kazuma are you talking about ??? from scryed??? if it is him , sentry wins . "

yep and did u read the manga or watch the show?
@FLCL1:
i have watched  the anime , but you must know sentry powers and abilities first ,  
dont you think?. 
and without flying , why not with all their powers?
@SilverGalford said:
"@FLCL1: i have watched  the anime , but you must know sentry powers and abilities first ,  dont you think?. and without flying , why not with all their powers? "

i kno sentry's powers very well as a matter-a-fact, energy manipulater, moleucule manipulater, ftl,etc. etc. 

in anime they dont tell wat their speed or power is. kazuma could be 5x ftl we dont kno 
so why arent we using all their powers? because i said so :) 

no molecule manipulation

@FLCL1:
really??? and you say sentry is weak?? i dont believe you.

@SilverGalford said:
"

@FLCL1:
really??? and you say sentry is weak?? i dont believe you.

"

i never said he was weak = / wat are u talking about
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel