kazuma vs sentry

Topic started by FLCL1 on Dec. 11, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1: I'll PM you, we're getting a little too off topic here. 
 
 
ND
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Newdeath said:
" @FLCL1: I'll PM you, we're getting a little too off topic here.   ND "

k
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
What kazuma are we taking about? 
Yagami or the one of Scry-ed?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kuma_From_Argentina: scry-ed, choose manga, way more powerfull
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
"Actually most people hate him and what is Kazuma gonna do from getting speed blitzed and thrown into space or ripped apart. There are more manga vs comics debates on here then Comicvine "
obviously u dont kno kazuma -_- "
He aint fast enough to react to the Sentry and not strong enough "

ummmm yeah u dont kno kazuma 
  
kazuma: 
fast regeneration
punches the can bust a country and bust through time even diementions
resistace to pain 
high durablity
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This depends on how long it will take until kazuma can end the battle using his moves cause damage to his arm and his durability is good but I don't think he can take a blast from sentry even with regeneration he can only regenerate so much I've only seen him regenerate his arm when Ryuho cut it off, I have no idea why you put resistance to pain as a good feat but that does not matter here soo. I own all the episodes mind showing me when he busted trough time? Or telling me what episode was that? And sentry speedblitzs him anyway kazuma was like a city buster, sentry took attacks like that already.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
And wait didn't you say like two day or so ago, that you didn't read comics? So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? You just gave feats for Kazuma that mean nothing to Sentry mainly because he has done with that before.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:
" This depends on how long it will take until kazuma can end the battle using his moves cause damage to his arm and his durability is good but I don't think he can take a blast from sentry even with regeneration he can only regenerate so much I've only seen him regenerate his arm when Ryuho cut it off, I have no idea why you put resistance to pain as a good feat but that does not matter here soo. I own all the episodes mind showing me when he busted trough time? Or telling me what episode was that? And sentry speedblitzs him anyway kazuma was like a city buster, sentry took attacks like that already. "
manga kazuma didn't deteoriate from using his alter, busting through time is on the manga
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Tradog said:

"And wait didn't you say like two day or so ago, that you didn't read comics? So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? You just gave feats for Kazuma that mean nothing to Sentry mainly because he has done with that before. "


XD 
 
dude time for a flash back 
 
 
 
 @Tradog said:

"This depends on how long it will take until kazuma can end the battle using his moves cause damage to his arm and his durability is good but I don't think he can take a blast from sentry even with regeneration he can only regenerate so much I've only seen him regenerate his arm when Ryuho cut it off, I have no idea why you put resistance to pain as a good feat but that does not matter here soo. I own all the episodes mind showing me when he busted trough time? Or telling me what episode was that? And sentry speedblitzs him anyway kazuma was like a city buster, sentry took attacks like that already. "


ROFLMFAO dude read the manga before u post non sense and criticize me 
 
why debate if u dont kno wat ur talking about? 
  
"So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? "

ur english is fking terrible XD

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Kazuma beats the shit out of  The golden agoraphobic hunk....
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
"

@Tradog said:

"And wait didn't you say like two day or so ago, that you didn't read comics? So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? You just gave feats for Kazuma that mean nothing to Sentry mainly because he has done with that before. "


XD 
 
dude time for a flash back 
 
 
 
 @Tradog said:

"This depends on how long it will take until kazuma can end the battle using his moves cause damage to his arm and his durability is good but I don't think he can take a blast from sentry even with regeneration he can only regenerate so much I've only seen him regenerate his arm when Ryuho cut it off, I have no idea why you put resistance to pain as a good feat but that does not matter here soo. I own all the episodes mind showing me when he busted trough time? Or telling me what episode was that? And sentry speedblitzs him anyway kazuma was like a city buster, sentry took attacks like that already. "


ROFLMFAO dude read the manga before u post non sense and criticize me 
 
why debate if u dont kno wat ur talking about? 
  
"So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? "

ur english is fking terrible XD

"
Okay I asked for a scan I did not even know what kazuma you were talking about at first that still does not mean he can beat sentry whose feats outclass his. 
 
Wow I accidently put a ''s'' instead of a ''f'' wow my english must be really bad huh? But seen as how you type like a retarded 5th grader I don't see why that matters. For example you don't capitalize at the beginning of a sentence you spell wrong all the time, you say: ''u'' instead of ''you'', ''wat'' instead of ''what'' ect  You should read a comic before you try the same thing. Funny thing is, you were just warned about doing stuff like this by Newdeath and little sparrow and yet you continue can you not follow simple instruction? You could have simply given a scan instead you don't make a argument and attack my 1 spelling error,
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Tradog said:

"And wait didn't you say like two day or so ago, that you didn't read comics? So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? You just gave feats for Kazuma that mean nothing to Sentry mainly because he has done with that before. "


XD 
 
dude time for a flash back 
 
 
 
 @Tradog said:

"This depends on how long it will take until kazuma can end the battle using his moves cause damage to his arm and his durability is good but I don't think he can take a blast from sentry even with regeneration he can only regenerate so much I've only seen him regenerate his arm when Ryuho cut it off, I have no idea why you put resistance to pain as a good feat but that does not matter here soo. I own all the episodes mind showing me when he busted trough time? Or telling me what episode was that? And sentry speedblitzs him anyway kazuma was like a city buster, sentry took attacks like that already. "


ROFLMFAO dude read the manga before u post non sense and criticize me 
 
why debate if u dont kno wat ur talking about? 
  
"So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? "

ur english is fking terrible XD

"
Okay I asked for a scan I did not even know what kazuma you were talking about at first that still does not mean he can beat sentry whose feats outclass his.  Wow I accidently put a ''s'' instead of a ''f'' wow my english must be really bad huh? But seen as how you type like a retarded 5th grader I don't see why that matters. For example you don't capitalize at the beginning of a sentence you spell wrong all the time, you say: ''u'' instead of ''you'', ''wat'' instead of ''what'' ect  You should read a comic before you try the same thing. Funny thing is, you were just warned about doing stuff like this by Newdeath and little sparrow and yet you continue can you not follow simple instruction? You could have simply given a scan instead you don't make a argument and attack my 1 spelling error, "

dude XD are  u so arragant that u dont kno when u insult someone? reread ur comment 
 
 i simpily made a smart comment i never made fun of u 
 
 what is spelled like wat or W47, you is spelled like u on a cell phone how can u not know this? its cell phone language 
 
u should read a manga before u post non sense
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"

@Tradog said:

"And wait didn't you say like two day or so ago, that you didn't read comics? So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? You just gave feats for Kazuma that mean nothing to Sentry mainly because he has done with that before. "


XD 
 
dude time for a flash back 
 
 
 
 @Tradog said:

"This depends on how long it will take until kazuma can end the battle using his moves cause damage to his arm and his durability is good but I don't think he can take a blast from sentry even with regeneration he can only regenerate so much I've only seen him regenerate his arm when Ryuho cut it off, I have no idea why you put resistance to pain as a good feat but that does not matter here soo. I own all the episodes mind showing me when he busted trough time? Or telling me what episode was that? And sentry speedblitzs him anyway kazuma was like a city buster, sentry took attacks like that already. "


ROFLMFAO dude read the manga before u post non sense and criticize me 
 
why debate if u dont kno wat ur talking about? 
  
"So why make this battle and debate is you technically how no idea what your talking about? "

ur english is fking terrible XD

"
Okay I asked for a scan I did not even know what kazuma you were talking about at first that still does not mean he can beat sentry whose feats outclass his.  Wow I accidently put a ''s'' instead of a ''f'' wow my english must be really bad huh? But seen as how you type like a retarded 5th grader I don't see why that matters. For example you don't capitalize at the beginning of a sentence you spell wrong all the time, you say: ''u'' instead of ''you'', ''wat'' instead of ''what'' ect  You should read a comic before you try the same thing. Funny thing is, you were just warned about doing stuff like this by Newdeath and little sparrow and yet you continue can you not follow simple instruction? You could have simply given a scan instead you don't make a argument and attack my 1 spelling error, "
dude XD are  u so arragant that u dont kno when u insult someone? reread ur comment   i simpily made a smart comment i never made fun of u   what is spelled like wat or W47, you is spelled like u on a cell phone how can u not know this? its cell phone language  u should read a manga before u post non sense "
You take it as a insult and I only insult you when you say something really stupid or deserve it. You still make punctuation errors and spelling mistakes on stuff too I didn't bring it up in your bio because I was trying to be nice, I do know cell phone language and its still spelled wrong look in a dictionary wat is not even a word. Cell phone language might as well be a form of slang not to mention you are so eager to just attack me that you can't even remember to capitalize right, and now you are just regurgitating what I said awhile ago, about reading comics I only read a few volumes of the manga but you have read almost zero comics I read manga just not scryed at least I watched all the anime, I'm starting to know why bato and others picked on you so much you try way too hard to insult someone that you only copy what others say and sound stupid. 
 
By the way it's arrogant not ''arragant''
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog:
who are u to say someone deserves somthing  
 
my god i thought i was the biggest jerk on vice but u take it to new lvls o.o 
 
did u say bato picked on me? dude no one one vice liked him we all made fun of him even nuva, sinister noob, and cfat if he as u would say it "picked on me" then i guess one everyone on vice because the only one he liked was new death  
 
u do realize ur a little kid right? 
 
let me tell u why 
 
u interrupted a debate me and newdeath was having( i guess u was sucking up like people under 1000 post do) saying i "insulted" him which i didnt by the way me and death are still good friend 
 
we briefly went at each other 
 
u came at me and said my insults wasnt need so in a effort to end things i said srry and u can ask anyone on the site i dont do that very often when im insulting people like u i apologied be cause i knew and liked u on the battle threads. 
 
after saying srry u threw my apology in my face and countiued to bash my debating skills and insulting my account on comicvine. who are u to say who is a good debater and whos not? 
 
i went offline and u countiued to say hulk wins and insult me while i was gone. 

 we went at it again and i almost got banned because i been warned a thousand times before 
 
i bumped a kazuma vs sentry thread(this thread) the following day u commented ur debate at first then u again began to insult me by suggesting i dont look up characters before i make a battle. 
 
u being the hypocrte u are knew nothing about kazuma but bashed me about sentry when it turns out i know both characters 
 
now ur ruinning my thread 
 
so u have 3 options choose wisely: 
 
1. we can put all this behind us and be bigger man 
 
2.dont fking respond to me in battle threads 
 
3. we both get banned 
 
:) u pick
 
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:

" @Tradog: who are u to say someone deserves somthing   my god i thought i was the biggest jerk on vice but u take it to new lvls o.o  did u say bato picked on me? dude no one one vice liked him we all made fun of him even nuva, sinister noob, and cfat if he as u would say it "picked on me" then i guess one everyone on vice because the only one he liked was new death   u do realize ur a little kid right?  let me tell u why  u interrupted a debate me and newdeath was having( i guess u was sucking up like people under 1000 post do) saying i "insulted" him which i didnt by the way me and death are still good friend  we briefly went at each other  u came at me and said my insults wasnt need so in a effort to end things i said srry and u can ask anyone on the site i dont do that very often when im insulting people like u i apologied be cause i knew and liked u on the battle threads.  after saying srry u threw my apology in my face and countiued to bash my debating skills and insulting my account on comicvine. who are u to say who is a good debater and whos not?  i went offline and u countiued to say hulk wins and insult me while i was gone.  we went at it again and i almost got banned because i been warned a thousand times before  i bumped a kazuma vs sentry thread(this thread) the following day u commented ur debate at first then u again began to insult me by suggesting i dont look up characters before i make a battle.  u being the hypocrte u are knew nothing about kazuma but bashed me about sentry when it turns out i know both characters  now ur ruinning my thread  so u have 3 options choose wisely:  1. we can put all this behind us and be bigger man  2.dont fking respond to me in battle threads  3. we both get banned  :) u pick  "

Wow well besides having trouble reading your spelling errors in that mess, I will respond in a answer as short as possible, you seem to think people liking you makes you a good guy or debater or not smart thats not the case I said bato and others not just bato who cares if you made fun of him you suck at insulting people you're not a jerk you just try too hard and look stupid,  I never sucked up to anyone and again I must repeat myself I felt you insulted him then I said it may be a misunderstanding on my part I have debated with almost everyone here so how can I be a kiss up? lol. I did not see your ''srry'' even so its not that simple. Okay I said hulk wins while you were gone because you made no good arguments for naruto. A good debater and a bad one is easily detected by just comparing post. It's not an insult to say someone should not make a battle if they know nothing of the other character and then debate thats the difference in that and the kazuma one I know a lot about kazuma only difference was his arm did not deteriorate and he punched through dimensions at least I watched a good load of stuff that was relevant unlike you who knew absolutely nothing of the other characters. So no I'm not a hypocrite when I knew something of the other character and actually read manga while you read hardly any manga and zero comics. Three options huh ''What gives you the right'' to limit my options? you try to get the last word when you can simply ignore me but you respond like a ''kid'' to get the last say and be the good guy so how about option 4. You do not respond to me and take you anger out on something else. No you pick I insist. I wont get banned if I do it will only be 24 hours I can go a day I don't know about you though so I don't care. By the way, it's impossible to ignore each other in battle thread if we differ in opinion and I'm not ruing anything this thread should be over by now its obvious who the winner is so it was ruined as soon as you made it.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog:
*sigh* -_- so i guess were not gonna act like civil men here so be it 
 
ur option 4 was my option 2 dude my goodness reread i never limited ur options those are in fact the only options 
 
no sir u did not say it was a misunderstanding u bashed my comicvine account 
 
1st off is said and quote "naruto win or stalemate are u trying to make me insult u and get me banned? stop lying 
 
an apology is as easy as 1,2,3 u accept it or u dont i gave u a real apology, stating i was srry i insulted u after that u bashed me again......wtf is ur problem dude we could have  
 
u kno nothing about kazuma half the show was fillers i read manga all the time if i didnt there be no need to be on vice or vine u however conutiue to bash me about not reading up on characters which i did........................so wat now?  
 
so wat u mean to say is instead of putting ur foolish pride aside and make up u would rather risk being banned??? 
 
dude just stop and ill stop...better yet ill stop and u stop i have more to lose getting banned quite honestly
 
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: *sigh* -_- so i guess were not gonna act like civil men here so be it  ur option 4 was my option 2 dude my goodness reread i never limited ur options those are in fact the only options  no sir u did not say it was a misunderstanding u bashed my comicvine account  1st off is said and quote "naruto win or stalemate are u trying to make me insult u and get me banned? stop lying  an apology is as easy as 1,2,3 u accept it or u dont i gave u a real apology, stating i was srry i insulted u after that u bashed me again......wtf is ur problem dude we could have   u kno nothing about kazuma half the show was fillers i read manga all the time if i didnt there be no need to be on vice or vine u however conutiue to bash me about not reading up on characters which i did........................so wat now?   so wat u mean to say is instead of putting ur foolish pride aside and make up u would rather risk being banned???  dude just stop and ill stop...better yet ill stop and u stop i have more to lose getting banned quite honestly  "
At this point you might as well just say you want the last word it's obvious at this point, they were not the only good options my option 4 was not the same its impossible to ignore each other on battle threads if we differ in opinion yes I did say that or something on that level  I even said to me it felt offensive that was all I bashed you comicvine account with fact everything I said was true and because you act like people have no idea what they are talking about no I am not trying to make me insult you you could not insult me if you tried anyway but if the mods think otherwise and you do get banned make another account you get 2 bans and then your IP address is blocked then all you need to do is change it or go to another computer getting banned is not as big of a deal as people make it out to be. I'm not lying its not that simple you can't get into a argument with someone and then think that they will forgive you when they are in the heat of argument I tried the same thing with vance astro on comicvine we were in the same position. Again I did not see it. And maybe I  don't know too much about him (Even though I only missed two minor things and the outcome of the battle still does not change) and I'm doing something about it by looking on manga hut and manga fox to read it. Unlike you who goes to a wiki which only tells you so much, you ''read up'' on characters via a wiki so nothing. Maybe I am saying that I have been banned on comicvine before though it was for a completely different reason still the affect will be the same here ^^. What can you possibly lose?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog:
im not trying to get the last word im trying to settle this once we do u can post as many times as u want 
 
even if something was true why say it if its bad 
 
vance is an ass 
 
wat can i lose? my position on top ten
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog: im not trying to get the last word im trying to settle this once we do u can post as many times as u want  even if something was true why say it if its bad  vance is an ass  wat can i lose? my position on top ten "
No you will still be in the top 10 just forever number 3 ^^ we will settle this if you stop posting, because the truth hurts and it needs to be said, how is vance an ass has he ever done anything to you? I mean he is only mean if you irritate him.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
You know what now that I think about it I'd hate for you to lose such a valuable position so I'll stop.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel