kazuma vs modern day superman

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 24, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" E2 Superman could break through dimmensions, he's the same strength level as Modern-Day Superman     "
whos e2 superman WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!!!!  (ps im about to get on S4 for a sec) "
superman e2 was from infinite crisis, it was the revamp for the entire dc universe.  actually I'm going to bet that you don't realize how true your statement is "
Don't forget E2 Superman is the greatest hero....... Ever. He's one of the main characters in COIE  "
yeah superman is great. "

superman is gay!! XD
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" E2 Superman could break through dimmensions, he's the same strength level as Modern-Day Superman     "
whos e2 superman WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!!!!  (ps im about to get on S4 for a sec) "
superman e2 was from infinite crisis, it was the revamp for the entire dc universe.  actually I'm going to bet that you don't realize how true your statement is "
Don't forget E2 Superman is the greatest hero....... Ever. He's one of the main characters in COIE  "
superman is gay!! XD "
don't hate on superman just because he beats goku flcl
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
superman is gay!! XD "
don't hate on superman just because he beats goku flcl "

blasphem!!!!!!!!!! goku OWNS sups
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
superman is gay!! XD "
blasphem!!!!!!!!!! goku OWNS sups "
i don't want this thread to get locked so i won't start a war but for the love of god man! superman owns!
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
superman is gay!! XD "
blasphem!!!!!!!!!! goku OWNS sups "

WHY?!!!!

lets end this now -_- the goku vs superman thread will never be settled
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1:
It will be settled. I'm writing a book on this, and I'm on about page 70.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1: It will be settled. I'm writing a book on this, and I'm on about page 70. "

HOW OLD ARE U!!!!!!!!! XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"lets end this now -_- the goku vs superman thread will never be settled "

Good idea.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" lets end this now -_- the goku vs superman thread will never be settled "
yes it will never be settled, at least not until armageddon

where both of their fans fight and trigger it
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
yes it will never be settled, at least not until armageddon  where both of their fans fight and trigger it "

fanboys will call it: world war GVS (aka goku vs sups) XD
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
yes it will never be settled, at least not until armageddon  where both of their fans fight and trigger it "
fanboys will call it: world war GVS (aka goku vs sups) XD "
well yes, and the god will be fed up with the sheer stupidity and proclaim no hope for eart and blow it up

and even in afterlife they will still debate 
GOKU CAN OWN GOD
NO,NO GOKU CAN"T OWN GOD,HE CAN"T BEAT SPECTRE
YEAH BUT GOD BEAT KAMI and so forth
@FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1: It will be settled. I'm writing a book on this, and I'm on about page 70. "
HOW OLD ARE U!!!!!!!!! XD "

LOL I'm 17
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
LOL I'm 17 "
and you can solve the problem of goku vs supes thread?
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
LOL I'm 17 "
and you can solve the problem of goku vs supes thread? "

no its impossible
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
LOL I'm 17 "

Well, I've read through the  

Manga DB series,  
watched through DB/Z/GT, for Goku,  

And read through 

Zero Hour 
All-Star Superman 
Countdown 2007 
Countdown to Adventure 
Countdwn to mystery 
Death Of The New gods
 Countdown Arena 
The Crisis On Infinite Earth's 
DC Vs. Marvel(every crossover) 
Faces of Evil 
Final Crisis 
Hush 
Infiite Crisis Series 
Day Of Vengance 
OMAC Project 
Rann-Thanagar war 
Return Of Donna Troy
Villians United 
Origins and Omens 
The Superman/Batman series(all 61 issues) 
Reign Of Emperor Joker 
DC's WW3(The Black Adam one) 
Identity Crisis 
Green Lantern-Rebirth, Recharge, Then issues 1-20(2005), 1-13(2006), Sinestro Corps War, Issues 26-current(2005), issues 20-current(2006), and Blackest Night-current 
JLA 001-125(1997-2006) 
Genesis(1997) 
JLA annuals 
JLA 80-page giants 
Justice League Elite 
DC's One Million 

I still need to read many Pre-Crisis events before I fully make my decision on the win, but in my book I'm just trying to display all the facts, including Strength, Durability, Energy projection, Speed, ETC. 

My book is including graphs, charts, educated guesses, speculations, and so forth to help solve the Superman Vs Goku crisis.  
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
LOL I'm 17 "
Well, I've read through the   Manga DB series,  watched through DB/Z/GT, for Goku,    And read through  Zero Hour All-Star Superman Countdown 2007 Countdown to Adventure Countdwn to mystery Death Of The New gods Countdown Arena The Crisis On Infinite Earth's DC Vs. Marvel(every crossover) Faces of Evil Final Crisis Hush Infiite Crisis Series Day Of Vengance OMAC Project Rann-Thanagar war Return Of Donna TroyVillians United Origins and Omens The Superman/Batman series(all 61 issues) Reign Of Emperor Joker DC's WW3(The Black Adam one) Identity Crisis Green Lantern-Rebirth, Recharge, Then issues 1-20(2005), 1-13(2006), Sinestro Corps War, Issues 26-current(2005), issues 20-current(2006), and Blackest Night-current JLA 001-125(1997-2006) Genesis(1997) JLA annuals JLA 80-page giants Justice League Elite DC's One Million     I still need to read many Pre-Crisis events before I fully make my decision on the win, but in my book I'm just trying to display all the facts, including Strength, Durability, Energy projection, Speed, ETC.  My book is including graphs, charts, educated guesses, speculations, and so forth to help solve the Superman Vs Goku crisis.   "

i hope u dont make a spite like goku vs CA sups in ur book -_- Xd
@FLCL1:
It'll talk about every version of Superman
Post by Sonata (35,521 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Superman will win close, Higher level of Strength and durability. Since Kazuma's limbs can be ripped off Superman could use his freezing breath to shatter him. Disappearing in flight is something can do as well so Kazuma being faster than Superman is debatable. And it is highly doubtful his powers equal Juggernaut since he is Indestructible, and Kazuma can be ripped apart. Also it is doubtful that Kazuma can survive Sun like Temperatures from Suerman's heat vision.
@Sonata said:
"Superman will win close, Higher level of Strength and durability. Since Kazuma's limbs can be ripped off Superman could use his freezing breath to shatter him. Disappearing in flight is something can do as well so Kazuma being faster than Superman is debatable. And it is highly doubtful his powers equal Juggernaut since he is Indestructible, and Kazuma can be ripped apart. Also it is doubtful that Kazuma can survive Sun like Temperatures from Suerman's heat vision. "

This ^^
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel