kazuma vs modern day superman

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 24, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

debate 

im pretty sure u all kno wat kazuma can do
bump im surprized no one posted
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Not sure, what can Kazuma do?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Not sure, what can Kazuma do? "
i post a hole feat list on jugs vs kazuma XD hold on ill re post em

Alright,
@DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

kazuma like juggernaut has shown enough power to break though dimentions and time its self its not a skill either kazuma did it 2-3 times on accident just by unleasing his power 

kazuma can fly and has been shown flying out side earths atmosphere and surviving suposivly due to so type of bubble created by his armor 

one time while fighting a powerful enemy kazuma had two of his limb ripped off and a hole though his stomach all the while laughing at the pain and continued fighting showning a high tolerence to pain( let me say that ripping off kazuma's limbs in armored form is not an easy feat) 

speed is on kazuma's side considering he has disappeared during flight(odviously not IT lol) 

amazing feat: as posted above kazuma with his two limbs torn of limbs torn off opened a diemintion to the dinosaur age kazuma then created a blast(punch) that was so powerful in the comic it was said he was the thing that killed the dinosaurs then transported himself BACK to the present. 

with that said this is a pretty even fight except kazuma loves to fight and often goes into berserk and considering kazuma doesnt have long range attacks he will attack juggs head on thinking he can beat him with is a disadvantage but kazuma power is = to juggs 

(i just copyied and posted) XD
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

kazuma like juggernaut has shown enough power to break though dimentions and time its self its not a skill either kazuma did it 2-3 times on accident just by unleasing his power  kazuma can fly and has been shown flying out side earths atmosphere and surviving suposivly due to so type of bubble created by his armor  one time while fighting a powerful enemy kazuma had two of his limb ripped off and a hole though his stomach all the while laughing at the pain and continued fighting showning a high tolerence to pain( let me say that ripping off kazuma's limbs in armored form is not an easy feat)  speed is on kazuma's side considering he has disappeared during flight(odviously not IT lol)  amazing feat: as posted above kazuma with his two limbs torn of limbs torn off opened a diemintion to the dinosaur age kazuma then created a blast(punch) that was so powerful in the comic it was said he was the thing that killed the dinosaurs then transported himself BACK to the present.  with that said this is a pretty even fight except kazuma loves to fight and often goes into berserk and considering kazuma doesnt have long range attacks he will attack juggs head on thinking he can beat him with is a disadvantage but kazuma power is = to juggs   (i just copyied and posted) XD "
do you know what strength class he's in?

Well, current Superman can do this; 

@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

kazuma like juggernaut has shown enough power to break though dimentions and time its self its not a skill either kazuma did it 2-3 times on accident just by unleasing his power  kazuma can fly and has been shown flying out side earths atmosphere and surviving suposivly due to so type of bubble created by his armor  one time while fighting a powerful enemy kazuma had two of his limb ripped off and a hole though his stomach all the while laughing at the pain and continued fighting showning a high tolerence to pain( let me say that ripping off kazuma's limbs in armored form is not an easy feat)  speed is on kazuma's side considering he has disappeared during flight(odviously not IT lol)  amazing feat: as posted above kazuma with his two limbs torn of limbs torn off opened a diemintion to the dinosaur age kazuma then created a blast(punch) that was so powerful in the comic it was said he was the thing that killed the dinosaurs then transported himself BACK to the present.  with that said this is a pretty even fight except kazuma loves to fight and often goes into berserk and considering kazuma doesnt have long range attacks he will attack juggs head on thinking he can beat him with is a disadvantage but kazuma power is = to juggs   (i just copyied and posted) XD "
do you know what strength class he's in? "
anime have strenght classes now XD idk
@DJSNuva1 said:
"  

"
wait srry lets pause this some new scryed comics came out and it turns out kazuma has a new form and a new power (powers)
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

anime have strenght classes now XD idk "
well strength classes aren't official so we can use them however we feel lol. i was looking at kazuma (s-cry-ed correct?) it seems like he's strong, but on a country busting level. superman is on a planet busting level, so i would give the win to him.
@FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
"  

"
wait srry lets pause this some new scryed comics came out and it turns out kazuma has a new form and a new power (powers) "
cancel statement above ^
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

well strength classes aren't official so we can use them however we feel lol. i was looking at kazuma (s-cry-ed correct?) it seems like he's strong, but on a country busting level. superman is on a planet busting level, so i would give the win to him. "
modern sups? he can bust planets? oh i didnt kno that? but wouldnt the fact that kazuma can bust thouhgt dimentions(freely) help him?
@FLCL1 said:

" @rein said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

well strength classes aren't official so we can use them however we feel lol. i was looking at kazuma (s-cry-ed correct?) it seems like he's strong, but on a country busting level. superman is on a planet busting level, so i would give the win to him. "
modern sups? he can bust planets? oh i didnt kno that? but wouldnt the fact that kazuma can bust thouhgt dimentions(freely) help him? "
i thought you said that was an accident? i mean emoboy whine has shown the ability to punch through dimensions still, so supes may be able to manage it, but if kazuma can shoot through dimensions at will i would give the win to kazuma.
*edit* modern superman is weaker then silver-age but i would say he's still planet busting.
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:

" @rein said:

" @FLCL1 said:

" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

" Alright, "

modern sups? he can bust planets? oh i didnt kno that? but wouldnt the fact that kazuma can bust thouhgt dimentions(freely) help him? "
i thought you said that was an accident? i mean emoboy whine has shown the ability to punch through dimensions still, so supes may be able to manage it, but if kazuma can shoot through dimensions at will i would give the win to kazuma. *edit* modern superman is weaker then silver-age but i would say he's still planet busting. "
my bad to first two times in his second form was an accedent the full form i think was on purpose (ill re read that part)

E2 Superman could break through dimmensions, he's the same strength level as Modern-Day Superman

@DJSNuva1 said:
" E2 Superman could break through dimmensions, he's the same strength level as Modern-Day Superman     "
whos e2 superman WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!!!!

(ps im about to get on S4 for a sec)
@FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" E2 Superman could break through dimmensions, he's the same strength level as Modern-Day Superman     "
whos e2 superman WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!!!!  (ps im about to get on S4 for a sec) "
superman e2 was from infinite crisis, it was the revamp for the entire dc universe. 
actually I'm going to bet that you don't realize how true your statement is
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
whos e2 superman WHY ARE THERE SO MANY!!!!  (ps im about to get on S4 for a sec) "
superman e2 was from infinite crisis, it was the revamp for the entire dc universe.  actually I'm going to bet that you don't realize how true your statement is "

Don't forget E2 Superman is the greatest hero....... Ever. He's one of the main characters in COIE 
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
superman e2 was from infinite crisis, it was the revamp for the entire dc universe.  actually I'm going to bet that you don't realize how true your statement is "
Don't forget E2 Superman is the greatest hero....... Ever. He's one of the main characters in COIE  "
yeah superman is great.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel