kazuma vs. juggernaut

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 14, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

now before u guys blurt out juggernaut in actuallity this is a fair fight let me list kazuma's feats: 

kazuma like juggernaut has shown enough power to break though dimentions and time its self its not a skill either kazuma did it 2-3 times on accident just by unleasing his power 

kazuma can fly and has been shown flying out side earths atmosphere and surviving suposivly due to so type of bubble created by his armor 

one time while fighting a powerful enemy kazuma had two of his limb ripped off and a hole though his stomach all the while laughing at the pain and continued fighting showning a high tolerence to pain( let me say that ripping off kazuma's limbs in armored form is not an easy feat) 

speed is on kazuma's side considering he has disappeared during flight(odviously not IT lol) 

amazing feat: as posted above kazuma with his two limbs torn of limbs torn off opened a diemintion to the dinosaur age kazuma then created a blast(punch) that was so powerful in the comic it was said he was the thing that killed the dinosaurs then transported himself BACK to the present. 

with that said this is a pretty even fight except kazuma loves to fight and often goes into berserk and considering kazuma doesnt have long range attacks he will attack juggs head on thinking he can beat him with is a disadvantage but kazuma power is = to juggs 

rules: 
1) juggernaut does not have the healing factor aka he is not invensible in this battle 

2)juggernaut has the force field but can it stop kazuma? 

3)fight to the death        
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i know juggernatu fans will actually kills me if i say this , but kazuma can defeat juggernaut, with the same reason as to why he defeat hulk, but replace outer space with a nother dimension, 
and somehow since he has limited gurren laggan factor( time travel, opening dimensions and such, and of course power based on how spirited you are)
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
So you take away Juggs Healing factor, but keep his Force field which is immune to all kinds of damage:/
@Sonata said:
" So you take away Juggs Healing factor, but keep his Force field which is immune to all kinds of damage:/ "
it's immune to all marvel damage......, remember usually in a crossover shits happen
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" So you take away Juggs Healing factor, but keep his Force field which is immune to all kinds of damage:/ "
it's immune to all marvel damage......, remember usually in a crossover shits happen "
So are you saying that Juggernaut will Mysteriously lose all his powers if He fights this battle. Does a feather weigh more or less in Kazuma Universe than the Marvel U?
@Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
it's immune to all marvel damage......, remember usually in a crossover shits happen "
So are you saying that Juggernaut will Mysteriously lose all his powers if He fights this battle. Does a feather weigh more or less in Kazuma Universe than the Marvel U? "
nah forget what i said, but his punch can rip dimensions, surely that counts ?
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata said:
So are you saying that Juggernaut will Mysteriously lose all his powers if He fights this battle. Does a feather weigh more or less in Kazuma Universe than the Marvel U? "
nah forget what i said, but his punch can rip dimensions, surely that counts ? "
that would tear his skin off, but that would not stop Juggernaut he is indestructible.
we should really get rid of this indestructible people, it make a battle go sour
Only Beings with Very High physical Power, and Psychic Power are able to beat Juggernaut like Onslaught.
psyhic being the key word
@Sonata said:
"Only Beings with Very High physical Power, and Psychic Power are able to beat Juggernaut like Onslaught. "

srry to break it to u but the people on comice vine voted kazuma the win
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Only Beings with Very High physical Power, and Psychic Power are able to beat Juggernaut like Onslaught. "
srry to break it to u but the people on comice vine voted kazuma the win "
How does he win??
the fuck! are you sure this is not doomsday, oh shit there are drills coming down from the sky, what is that red thing, apocalypse has come, comic vine has voted on a MANGA characther!!!!
@Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
How does he win?? "

lol I KNO right i thought they was gonna flip but they didnt even consider it a fight considering kazuma's feats
time travelling, dinosaur bsuting shit, with " look ma, no arm"
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
How does he win?? "
lol I KNO right i thought they was gonna flip but they didnt even consider it a fight considering kazuma's feats "
If Juggernaut has his Shield up nothing can penetrate it
@cfatalis said:
"time travelling, dinosaur bsuting shit, with " look ma, no arm" "

ROFL the hard core comic readers called it a spite
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
ROFL the hard core comic readers called it a spite "
really, they didn't do anything, didn't say anything about shield or something?
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
ROFL the hard core comic readers called it a spite "
really, they didn't do anything, didn't say anything about shield or something? "

nope didnt make a difference
gasp, i had to check if satan and god is going to fight each other in the ring tomorrow, it sounds like Armageddon to me
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel