Kazuma vs Ichigo, Naruto, and Luffy

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on Nov. 21, 2012. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kazuma The Treasoner
Kazuma The Treasoner

VS

HST
HST

Everyone is at their strongest

Luffy can get help from his crew

Knowledge

Kazuma starts off in his Shell Bullet Form

Bloodlust

Starts off 1 mile apart

Who wins and why?

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Kazuma stomps, he can absorb energy even speed making Naruto even in his cloke close to useless up close:

Keep in mind that Cougar can reach up to the speed of light with his alter, however I doubt he was going that fast here, however this is extremely fast and impressive.
Keep in mind that Cougar can reach up to the speed of light with his alter, however I doubt he was going that fast here, however this is extremely fast and impressive.

Ichigo and Naruto's ranged attacks are useless too since Kazuma can alter his body to reflect attacks as seen here where he reflects light (Take it as you will, it was the guy's Alter ability so you guys can argue if it is lightspeed or not, I'm just trying to show that he can reflect attacks.)

Reflecting the power of this guy's sun energy, but again, it's an Alter ability but this is still concentrated heat energy that Kazuma blocked, it is safe to assume it was going at high speeds, also not has close Kazuma was to react without a scratch.
Reflecting the power of this guy's sun energy, but again, it's an Alter ability but this is still concentrated heat energy that Kazuma blocked, it is safe to assume it was going at high speeds, also not has close Kazuma was to react without a scratch.

Despite being so far away I see that only working in Kazuma's favor, in his later for (The distance should give him more than enough time to transform and one should note that he retains all his abilities from other forms.) Kazuma in his 3rd form punched and killed Galan Du with sufficient force to fire its effect as a beam of energy escaping into outer space and still form a crater hundreds of meters wide on the ground. Keep in mind this is a PUNCH

I'm pretty sure this can take out even current naruto
I'm pretty sure this can take out even current naruto

And even if Naruto uses a Biju bomb it will get reversed by Kazuma's effect reversal which is a highly potent ability of "Death Bullet" it has the power to "reverse" the position or nature of any physical or energy-based ability with physical contact as seen when he reversed the lens of Aono's "Shield of Distortion" so that the magnification process minimized from Aono's position and maximized on Kazuma's.

Even defensive abilities.
Even defensive abilities.

Not to mention that if all else fails, he has time travel BFR

Leep in mind he managed a country busting attack and sent someone back in time with a hole in his chest

And in case anyone ask, yes he can come back after he sends you back in time:

Keep in mind that attack wiped out the dinosaurs as the narration stated his alter made it possible for humans to evolve as he traveled to the past fighting the main villain, the collide create a explosion that causes a huge crater in the ground, and the narration says that Kazuma's alter was what caused man to be able to evolve from that attack. Keep in mind this is BEFORE his fight in space if I remember correctly, Kazuma can fly and breath in space in his final form as well. This is a stomp in Kazuma's favor, he one shots all of them, arguably without his final form, he is a hypersonic country buster with regen and fought against someone who could slash diamonds.

Kazuma stomps this.

@Kurohige: Are those your scans man?

@SpeedForceSpider: Yuppers, although you can find them anywhere, there was a user by the name of FLCL1 that used to frequent here, he was a huge Scryed fan and taught me a lot, these are old though, you can find these on the wikia too (It's not that good though) but yeah, just searched old forums and old files on my computer, 3 years of debating will allow you to stock up on all kinds of scans lol. Unless by my scans you mean did I personally scan them? if so then no, I only own 1 volume of the manga, the original uploader of the scans kinda sucked, but these were scanned a LONG time ago lol to the look kinda unprofessional.

@Kurohige: That is an epic post. Wow I knew Kazuma was overpowered in his Proud Mode but I didn't realize how overpowered he was overall.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah he is pretty underrated. But thanks :D

Post by 5th (1,174 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kazuma solos the HST

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Kurohige:

Isn't the manga non canon? Yo!

@Destinyheroknight: Yeah but that was the version I was using since it wasn't specified, the only rule was that he had to start out in his second form lol, hence why I didn't add anime scenes too, but I'm sure both versions win, I mean in the anime Ryuho did a dimension slice in his final form and Kazuma shattered that blade in their final fight at the end. Not to mention the massive speed and power difference, although without the hax he had in the manga the fight would not be as easy. I just assumed we were using the strongest version. Either way I'm more than sure he wins even starting out in his second form given the distance and all.

Post by jeanroygrant (50 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Kazuma.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel