Kazuma V.S. Hulk

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
this thread is almost one month going, and now you say kazuma wins, that's what i have been saying
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"this thread is almost one month going, and now you say kazuma wins, that's what i have been saying "

i kno XD i suddenly realized
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
"this thread is almost one month going, and now you say kazuma wins, that's what i have been saying "
i kno XD i suddenly realized "
and your reasons?, mine was blitzing and lifting hulk up to the space and throw him there
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
i kno XD i suddenly realized "
and your reasons?, mine was blitzing and lifting hulk up to the space and throw him there "

when i made this thread i was looking at the wrong feats when the manga feats are better i posted this on comic vine: 

now before u guys blurt out juggernaut in actuallity this is a fair fight let me list kazuma's feats: 

kazuma like juggernaut has shown enough power to break though dimentions and time its self its not a skill either kazuma did it 2-3 times on accident just by unleasing his power 

kazuma can fly and has been shown flying out side earths atmosphere and surviving suposivly due to so type of bubble created by his armor 

one time while fighting a powerful enemy kazuma had two of his limb ripped off and a hole though his stomach all the while laughing at the pain and continued fighting showning a high tolerence to pain( let me say that ripping off kazuma's limbs in armored form is not an easy feat) 

speed is on kazuma's side considering he has disappeared during flight(odviously not IT lol) 

amazing feat: as posted above kazuma with his two limbs torn of limbs torn off opened a diemintion to the dinosaur age kazuma then created a blast(punch) that was so powerful in the comic it was said he was the thing that killed the dinosaurs then transported himself BACK to the present. 

with that said this is a pretty even fight except kazuma loves to fight and often goes into berserk and considering kazuma doesnt have long range attacks he will attack juggs head on thinking he can beat him with is a disadvantage but kazuma power is = to juggs 

rules: 
1) juggernaut does not have the healing factor aka he is not invensible in this battle 

2)juggernaut has the force field but can it stop kazuma? 

3)fight to the death    
see told ya manga version is often more hax than anime version, i mean look at alucard and almost all other people
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel