Kazuma V.S. Hulk

Topic started by FLCL1 on Aug. 21, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

kazuma the shell bullet  

v.s. 

Hulk 

if u dont kno kazuma he has shown him self a even match for the hulk
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
is kazuma on final form?
@cfatalis said:
"is kazuma on final form? "

yep
hmm i am not too sure this go either way, but kazuma is a bit smarter , than HULK SMASH......, and he's probably faster

yea speed and flying is on his side but the biggest argument is probably about strengh
well if the argument is about strength then hulk would win, i mean this is hulk we're talking here, pure walking muscle
Post by Dream (7,493 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Hulk wins this match due to raw power and durability, though won't be a complete curbstomp thanks to Kazuma wailing away with speed and figuring out how to defeat Hulk in his Final form. Kazuma won't be able to outright defeat Hulk since the big guy gets stronger the more angry he gets and getting the crap beat out of him is very likely gonna anger Hulk. At the same time, Kazuma's speed and ability to fly will make it hard for Hulk to land an attack. But with Hulk's ability to jump high elevations, he would eventually be able to smash Kazuma to the ground and be at the green one's mercy.

i dont really care who wins but this battle is complelely fair it all determines if kazuma can kill hulk in time. wat im trying to say is when the fight starts its kazuma curbstomp the guy can rip holes through dimentions for goodness sake how ever if he waits to long the curb stomp is in favor of hulk so time matters in this fight 

but wat i was trying to say was kazuma can go in the atmosphere and come down like a comet will that be a big deal in this fight?
well yes that will be  a big deal, if kazuma can do that kind of speed while blitzing hulk, as long as hulk doesn't grab him, he can kill hulk
@cfatalis said:

"well yes that will be  a big deal, if kazuma can do that kind of speed while blitzing hulk, as long as hulk doesn't grab him, he can kill hulk "

NOW we got a thread lol by the way have u ever watched s-cry-ed?
read?, yes, watch?, no, want to?, yes

its pretty good u should watch it :)
is the story any different than the manga?, i have seen the dvd at discount price in a store i frequent to

it like any other anime the mangas long than the anime LOL but the animation was great
good enough i will buy it tommorow, lol
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Kazuma is pretty hoss, but i think the Hulk edges out here. Kazuma is beat repeatedly during the series, yet the hulk doesn't really "lose" often.

Plus, most hulk based solutions come from science, not brute strength. Add in the revolver effect that Kazuma only has 3 big attacks, I think this is an exciting, but inevitable conclusion

@cfatalis: The anime was pretty entertaining. Plenty of fanservice, but know its quite different as FLCL says. They don't get into the old man or "Scyred"
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@FLCL1 said:
" its pretty good u should watch it :) "
Hrm... I remember watching the first few episodes or two on Adult Swim. It seemed like drivel, should i not mince words...
@John_Martone said:
" Kazuma is pretty hoss, but i think the Hulk edges out here. Kazuma is beat repeatedly during the series, yet the hulk doesn't really "lose" often.

Plus, most hulk based solutions come from science, not brute strength. Add in the revolver effect that Kazuma only has 3 big attacks, I think this is an exciting, but inevitable conclusion

@cfatalis: The anime was pretty entertaining. Plenty of fanservice, but know its quite different as FLCL says. They don't get into the old man or "Scyred" "
hmmm manga kazuma as far as i remember had infinite attacks, e.g not limited to just three bullets as the fin doesn't decrease after it usage
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Hulkidy Hulk

i made a mistake kazuma owns in a massive curb stomp
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel