Kazuma Kuwabara VS Toshiro Hitsugaya

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 10, 2012. Last post by Kobra678 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by YouFinished (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Toshiro takes the first round and that's about it. Kuwabara becomes to much for him after that. In CB, Kuwabara gets a rather huge upgrade in terms of stats and abilities. As posted by Yusuke52, he was able to keep with Hiei while they were chasing Sensui and Hiei was able beat a huge gas explosion to Yusuke that was less than meter away from him and escape it with Yusuke in hand (calced at mach 15-20). It's also worth noting that he should be superior to Younger Toguro who was fighting with Yusuke at mach 25 speeds which surpasses anything Bleach. His durability should also be beyond Toshiro's dc, given he was taking attacks from defense armor Sensui. Also his dimension cutting also ignores distance and conventional durability which makes Toshiro's flight and durability pointless. Kuwabara simply outclasses Toshiro and his hax give him to much of advantage.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,653 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@CerusSerenade: Wank Wank Wank

Is this all everyone is hearing?

You're ignoring the speed feats by saying he isn't as fast as Hiei when I said he can keep up with him, not that he is as fast.

Toshiro dun goofed against Aizen every time something has had him involved and also against Gin. I will agree that for the most part he can remain calm, but I would also have to say that he is somewhat easy to anger.

Dimension sword ignores the ice barrier, did you forget about what I said? The sword cut the makai barrier which kept out the strongest demons and a water prision, it bypasses defenses to deal damage. Toshiro could have a glacier to block the sword, it wouldn't matter.

Simply put, Toshiro can't speed blitz in round 2 and 3, and Kuwabara has the ability to hit Toshiro ignoring his defenses. Rounds 2 and 3 go to Kuwabara.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,043 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: I'm not ignoring anything. i'm saying you misread it. Just because they were giving chase does not mean that they were moving at speeds faster than captain level flash step. Hiei is not constantly moving crazy fast so saying that just because Kuwabara could keep up doesn't mean he was moving crazy fast. Your saying that Kuwabara is going to blitz? The guy who prefers to run at people head on and take a giant, easily dodgable, normal speed swing? I looked at the scans and the video and I was not seeing any special sort of speed. And like I said, if you look at vid 2 and 3, you'll see the clear difference in speed between Hiei and Kuwabara and even in the atack speeds of them. And I think you are ignoring combat feats. In the fight with sensui, I didn't see any skills that would put him past Toshiro's abilities. And who said anything about a barrier? I sure didn't. I said Toshiro could freeze Kuwabara solis with a few wwaves of ice. And even if he did block it with the dimension sword, he still can't hit Toshiro with the thing. Isn't that the point? What is stopping Toshiro from just encasing the area in ice. If Kuwabara even steps on the ground with ice on it, he freezes solid. And like I said, since he lacks the ability to fly, he's screwed. He has to touch the ground some time. And he won't know it until it's too late.

So sorry but I'm not seeing Kuwabara winning this.

Post by Kobra678 (3,233 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I think that Toshiro will have this. Even if Kuwabara is faster, how will he be able to hit Toshiro? Flight will play a big part in this fight. He can just stay in the air and spam kido or use Hyoten Kyakkaso. And he didn't go to the demon tournament because he really doesn't have a reason to. Yusuke went to see Raizen, Hiei wen't because Mokuro requested, and Kurama went because Yomi requested him. And because Yusuke and Shizuru told him to stay and get into a good school.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,653 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678 said:

I think that Toshiro will have this. Even if Kuwabara is faster, how will he be able to hit Toshiro? Flight will play a big part in this fight. He can just stay in the air and spam kido or use Hyoten Kyakkaso. And he didn't go to the demon tournament because he really doesn't have a reason to. Yusuke went to see Raizen, Hiei wen't because Mokuro requested, and Kurama went because Yomi requested him. And because Yusuke and Shizuru told him to stay and get into a good school.

Kuwabara's sword ignores most defenses considering it slices through dimensions. Yes, Toshiro is getting hit, cleaved in half worse than when Aizen cut off his arm in fact.

@CerusSerenade: Well how is he going to hit him? He hasn't shown any impressive jumping feats has he? If Toshiro is in the air and spamming kido, Kuwabara will get tired eventually. After all, he is still only human.

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I gotta go with Kuwabara here, his physical feats outclass Toshiro in just about every stat Toshiro is good at, I don't think flight will matter here, I never understood to this argument; Toshiro would have to be far enough in the air to where Kuwabara can't see him or at least to where Kuwarabara can't easily counter. Kuwabara's stamina seems to be larger than Toshiro's by the three kings saga he should have been close to chapter black Yusuke or stronger who was fighting for like over 2 hours straight. Also, kido is not Toshiro's strong point, a better ranged attack would be with his bankai, even so that takes time, Kuwabara can also shorten distance with his sword, right?

plus with his stretching spirit sword (Which is arguable he can do it with his dimension sword) and his shrapnel sword I think he has this, Kuwabara could easily cut throught any thing Toshiro throws at him, his best bet would to get close which would end him anyway.

@Kurohige: I see what you mean. So then really it depends on if he can hit toshiro with his sword. If he can then i guess it's game over.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel