Katsushiro vs Zoro

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Feb. 16, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Battle takes place in grassy knoll

Post time skip Zoro

Roronoa Zoro
Roronoa Zoro
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Zoro wins very easily. Katshiro by the end was able to chop mechs but Zoro can easily do the same now, that and being faster by a lot and more durable, he one-shots katshiro and possibly the 7 samurai with a simply dragon twister.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kurohige said:

Zoro wins very easily. Katshiro by the end was able to chop mechs but Zoro can easily do the same now, that and being faster by a lot and more durable, he one-shots katshiro and possibly the 7 samurai with a simply dragon twister.

pretty much this. There isnt a single samurai, or group of samurai, in samurai 7 that can take zoro and i would be glad to debate anyone who says otherwise

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Haofan123: ok then, I was tempted to see how Kambei would do against him, better I imagine but apparently not much better haha

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@Haofan123: ok then, I was tempted to see how Kambei would do against him, better I imagine but apparently not much better haha

yeah, plus thier feats are inconsistant IMO. The samurai with the best reactions of the group couldnt even block a large bullet properly and died because of it and then the rest of them are deflecting lasers 10 episodes later. Like ive said before, Zoro is more than a match for anyone in the S7 verse

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Haofan123 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

yeah, plus thier feats are inconsistant IMO. The samurai with the best reactions of the group couldnt even block a large bullet properly and died because of it and then the rest of them are deflecting lasers 10 episodes later. Like ive said before, Zoro is more than a match for anyone in the S7 verse

Like I've been asking, why didn't he dodge the damn thing? He died like 10 episodes early for no reason.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123 said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

Like I've been asking, why didn't he dodge the damn thing? He died like 10 episodes early for no reason.

exactly. He was my favorite but they killed him off in such a half assed way. Kyuzou's death took the cake however as it was one of the worst exicuted deaths ive seen in anime period

@Haofan123: Ikr. I still don't understand how they could let one of the strongest characters die by accident. That BS demoted the whole series from a B to a C- in my book.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: Ikr. I still don't understand how they could let one of the strongest characters die by accident. That BS demoted the whole series from a B to a C- in my book.

its because katsushiro is a teamkilling f*cktard. At least Kiku and Heihachi died like badasses

@Haofan123: LMAO true. In the end Kikuchiyo was was more badass than he was and he spent the whole series goofing off with Kirara's sister.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Haofan123: LMAO true. In the end Kikuchiyo was was more badass than he was and he spent the whole series goofing off with Kirara's sister.

true. I just started to like him and then he goes and dies. It was a shame, especially since nobody ever expects the comic relief character to die

@Haofan123: Yep. At least he died in an awesome way unlike Gorobei and Kyuzo. And lol my friend was such a dick because he found it funny that only Kikuchiyo's boots were left.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,833 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Shishi Sonson.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel