Kamina Vs Galactus

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Nov. 24, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
" @geraldthesloth: Okay   but when they are bro hugging, is that by brute strength? "
Along the lines

Either way Galactus using the Ultimate Nullifier wins, it's a multiversal object
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@geraldthesloth: 

H2H would be fun though
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@GIRUGAMESH: that's what i dont understand about anime.
" What is that thing, a robot? How could a robot possibly be that big? Damn. "
a robot with magic and powers??? how strange.

as for galactus
"Even so, Galactus at full power will be far too much, that thing is so big that words don't do it justice, but Galactus has busted several galaxies before (and as DSJNova1 stated, on one occasion busted a universe, although that feat is questionable)."
  i agree with you , you are totally right
dont mention the beyonder. 

finally
the Japaneses don't know who is God , the God we , americans know very well. they believe they can be God, it's their point of view.
@SilverGalford: It can be summed up by these things

-Willpower 
-Anime physics
-Gar
@Nerx: anime has its own physics?????.. what?
@SilverGalford: just like cartoons
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@SilverGalford said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: that's what i dont understand about anime. " What is that thing, a robot? How could a robot possibly be that big? Damn. " a robot with magic and powers??? how strange.    as for galactus "Even so, Galactus at full power will be far too much, that thing is so big that words don't do it justice, but Galactus has busted several galaxies before (and as DSJNova1 stated, on one occasion busted a universe, although that feat is questionable)."   i agree with you , you are totally right dont mention the beyonder.   finally the Japaneses don't know who is God , the God we , americans know very well. they believe they can be God, it's their point of view. "
no, not strange at all, it has been repeated quite sometime

galaxies?, grand zamboa, the last enemy of that thing throw galaxy as SHURIKENS, don't ask what happen in the movie

so you are saying you guys are the only person that knew about gods? 

i see.......
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,806 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Kamina wins the fight with his BFS and sheer awesomeness and GAR factor over 9000
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol no comment
@cfatalis:
If for you that is power and omnipotence well ,  you havent known the real power of  dc and marvel comic characters yet , besides  what is one anime character against thounsands of powerful  dc and marvel characters? 

Galactus  has resurrection       

i  have seen a lot of animes but anyone have shown me  a omnipotent character, or a powerful character like galactus or unless like the beyonder ,dark phoenix ,  silver surfer , or the spectre , because they based their characters just in the japanese culture and japanese gods , that's that. 

maybe we both must learn more about galactus and kamina before to say something.
@SilverGalford: dude we all know Omnipotence in comics is just used for show, and it is no a "rare" power

sometimes in Anime/Manga willpower exceeds reality bending/omnipotence
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel