Kamille Bidan and Amuro Rei vs Kira Yamato and Shinn Asuka

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on March 29, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kamille is in zeta gundam, Amuro in Hi-nu vs Kira in Strike Freedom and Shinn in Destiny. Can the GSD crew beat the originals? 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
GSD wins

amuro last  WAY longer than kamille, due to updated mobile suit, and better overall skill , while amuro can beat kira or shin, but not both of them

camille= deadweight
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis: You really dislike zeta? I think amuro's team wins but it's hard since the biggest issue is difference in tech level between the zeta and destiny. 
@hitsusatsu11: Zeta gundam  has to much tech gap between it and even CCA

the technology used in strike freedom is lower than those in hi -nu (strike freedom cannot make his funnel into some impenetrable shield)
give kamille a f91 or crossbone however then.......
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: Strike Freedom on the other hand has a new prulsion system, large heap of weapon(including two plasma cannons...those are bound to penetrate Nu's Shield) and dual Beam Shields. Same with Destiny.

I think Kamille isn't that bad of a pilot...though far from the best UC pilot.:)
Shinn Asuka is about the Kamille Bidan of the CE era so...
The only problem is the obvious technological differences. Destiny Gundam is a monster compared to Zeta.
@willyvereb: that what i say, Hi-nu has his " this thing take 1/4 of axis" launcher

i say give amuro this

Zanspine
 Zanspine
Post by Vinceborg (18 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@cfatalis: 
Kamille is a WAY better newtype than Amuro. Maybe the strongest in all of UC. Even stronger than Scirocco. He even got to the point of being able to deflect laserblasts with his silly looking pink newtype glow.
@Vinceborg: raw potential only most of the stuff he did is either accidental or thought at the spur of moment, and his MS is outdated by a large margin
as it is commonly said

Amuro have healthy balance of newtype power and skill
Kamille have large newtype power with little skill
Judau have large skill with little newtype power
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel