Kami Tenchi vs Saint Of Killers vs Dr. Manhattan

Topic started by Tradog on Dec. 26, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Rules. 

1. Battle takes place in a empty universe with nobody around 
2.All fighters are at max power standing 20 feet away from each other 
3. Weapons are already drawn 

Who wins in his fight between these 3 most powerful entities? 

VS 

VS 

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dr. Manhattan   would lose but the Saint Of Killers   have never taken down  high level omnipotent  Kami Tenchi   

and i really dont think its ever a good idea to have  Saint Of Killers     in a battle everyone i have seen goes bad
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
tenchi at full power is The one above all. 
Battle: complete. 
winner: tenchi
Post by Dream (7,653 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Tenchi at full power has the potential to wipe out an entire multi-verse. Saint of Killers and Dr. Manhattan are screwed on an intergalactic scale.
@Dream said:
" Tenchi at full power has the potential to wipe out an entire multi-verse. Saint of Killers and Dr. Manhattan are screwed on an intergalactic scale. "
Even with sok's guns?
@Tradog said:
" @Dream said:
" Tenchi at full power has the potential to wipe out an entire multi-verse. Saint of Killers and Dr. Manhattan are screwed on an intergalactic scale. "
Even with sok's guns? "
yes, tenchi is a lot more powerful then the god of Preacher.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@ssjsuperman said:
" Dr. Manhattan   would lose but the Saint Of Killers   have never taken down  high level omnipotent  Kami Tenchi    and i really dont think its ever a good idea to have  Saint Of Killers     in a battle everyone i have seen goes bad "
Dude he killed God and Satan of Preacher Universe and he can not be killed by any means his guns never jam never reload but most of all Never miss and KILL WHATEVER they hit and I mean WHATEVER 

Saint of Killers over kill
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
" Dr. Manhattan   would lose but the Saint Of Killers   have never taken down  high level omnipotent  Kami Tenchi    and i really dont think its ever a good idea to have  Saint Of Killers     in a battle everyone i have seen goes bad "
Dude he killed God and Satan of Preacher Universe and he can not be killed by any means his guns never jam never reload but most of all Never miss and KILL WHATEVER they hit and I mean WHATEVER    Saint of Killers over kill "
As stated previously the God Of the preacher universe is not omnipotent. Tenchi At full power is. It would be child's play for tenchi To BFR Him.
@rein said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
Dude he killed God and Satan of Preacher Universe and he can not be killed by any means his guns never jam never reload but most of all Never miss and KILL WHATEVER they hit and I mean WHATEVER    Saint of Killers over kill "
As stated previously the God Of the preacher universe is not omnipotent. Tenchi At full power is. It would be child's play for tenchi To BFR Him. "
Does not matter it is stated in Preacher U that they can kill what ever even omnipotents. God of Preacher U is still vastly powerful and universe creator
@Son_of_Manus said:
" @rein said:
" @Son_of_Manus said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
As stated previously the God Of the preacher universe is not omnipotent. Tenchi At full power is. It would be child's play for tenchi To BFR Him. "
Does not matter it is stated in Preacher U that they can kill what ever even omnipotents. God of Preacher U is still vastly powerful and universe creator "
Lets' for a second ignore the fact that cassidy survives a direct shot From SOK guns shall we?

The SOK Himself said that if god had access to his real power He would not be able to kill him. The reason SOK won, was because he tricked god of his throne and managed to keep him from getting back to it.

(and let it be noted that tenchi Would still be vastly superior to Their god, even on the throne of eternity.) 
@rein said:
"   (and let it be noted that tenchi Would still be vastly superior to Their god, even on the throne of eternity.)  "
Excellent  dude I must say I'm impressed.
@Tradog:
me to hes very good
@Tradog said:
" @rein said:
"   (and let it be noted that tenchi Would still be vastly superior to Their god, even on the throne of eternity.)  "
Excellent  dude I must say I'm impressed. "
thanks, i try my best.
@rein:
ya i new  about the thron thing but it would have taken me forver to find it . 
you did it in like a minute good job.
@ssjsuperman said:
" @rein: ya i new  about the thron thing but it would have taken me forver to find it . you did it in like a minute good job. "
yeah, i had remembered the throne of eternity, But It was hard to find the scan. thanks for the Compliments. XD
The real question is not who would win it is why Dr M is in this fight
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kami Tenchi because Vertigo-verse God is a Jobber and please do not bring up that Abrahamic God sh!t here
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kami tenchi, look no matter what you do a revolver cannot go like a machine gun, kami tenchi can erase the bullets that is fired at him, yes LHW works on the principle of erasing errrr things

so yeah
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@rein: really??
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel