Kal Kent vs Potara Fusion between SSJ4 Gogeta and Superman

Topic started by Danilo018 on July 9, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So who takes it ? For those unfamiliar with Kal Kent check http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t496222.html he will be refered there as  Superman M* (I)  .      
This thread was inspired by Comicvine thread involving Gogeta, Superman and Silver Surfer, and origlnaly I wanted it to be SSJ4 vegetto and SSJ4 Gogeta (yeah it;s silly a little bit) against Kal Kent. But there is simply too much straight DBZ vs DC so we need to take a breake of it and make a union og Goku and Supes in order to calm the fanboys of both down. So I decided to start with DC vs union of DBZ and DC
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Kal Kent Is able to effortlessly fly through time. It would be a simple matter for him to go back to when all three of them were children And Kill them as babies. Gogman Does not have the ability to counter that.
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: Did you just name the fusion Gogman LMAO! XD Well its better than mine..Supeta:P
@Sonata: Gogman just sounded Badass.
@rein: Sounds like it could be a Mega Man villain:)
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Danilo018: @Sonata: Did you guys by any chance forgot about the DBZ vs Comics boycott on this site? :P
@rein said:
"Kal Kent Is able to effortlessly fly through time. It would be a simple matter for him to go back to when all three of them were children And Kill them as babies. Gogman Does not have the ability to counter that. "

Well actually you're very wrong about this one. He only punched trough time barrier into 853rd century. But he can't punch through time barrier by his own power. He needs a medium for that. In his case the medium was the Steel's Crono Engine. And he almost die after that feat. Yet he was very weakend before punching(he has lost his heat vision) due to being not exposed tho Super Sun (gas giant Sun from his future). Anyway I forgot to metione that battle takes place udner the Super Sun. Cause in othe case the Kal Kent losses his strength dramaticly. Also Gogman will not be effected so much by Super Sun in this battel (we'll asume that Superman will only get 2 times stronger under the Super Sun) 
@Kelleth: i thought that was revoked?
@rein:  Well no if that was true then i would have deleted the thread which is still up, lol i actually said it wrong its DBZ vs Superman threads not DBZ vs Comics my bad sorry. but still this is basically just a variation of that.
@Kelleth: K.K
@Danilo018: Kal kent has the same powers as SA superman + TK and TP.
@Kelleth said:
" @rein:  Well no if that was true then i would have deleted the thread which is still up, lol i actually said it wrong its DBZ vs Superman threads not DBZ vs Comics my bad sorry. but still this is basically just a variation of that. "
LOL thats is what i thought you meant I was scratching my head at first:P
@Kelleth said:

" @rein:  Well no if that was true then i would have deleted the thread which is still up, lol i actually said it wrong its DBZ vs Superman threads not DBZ vs Comics my bad sorry. but still this is basically just a variation of that. "

Well this is Superman and DBZ vs Superman descendent from far future :-)    
@rein said:

" @Kelleth: K.K "

@Danilo018: 
@Sonata:
I'll leave it open though, i'm kinda curious how awful this will get even if one of the characters isn't exactly what the fanboy are used to :P
@rein said:
" @Danilo018: Kal kent has the same powers as SA superman + TK and TP. "

Yet another misconcept. Kal Kent posses vast  physical power, but SA is his superior physicly. But Kal Kent has other power at his disposal. Telekinetics, or by the way he is and esper, can project as stated impenetrable force fields, EMP, and has the intelect that is => Brainiac 12. he can calculate more than billion scenarios simultaniosly and has some 5 dimensional imps powers.
@Kelleth:  About a page or so, feat wise Gogeta didnt really show much and was really no different than Super Vegito. But if you go DB chain of command Gogeta should be an uber powerful beast. Thats is what everyone with go by however and the cycle will begin again.
@Danilo018: Where was it stated or shown that Superman> kal? According to Kal, All Kryptonian Base powers have evolved, and he Has Gained Several New powers due to inter species marriage.
@rein:
Only SA > Kal. Since he had many redicilous feats.
@Danilo018: I was referring To SA
@rein:
Well I said you because of the feats (strength, durability and especially speed)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel