Kal-Karrot runs the gauntlet

Topic started by nickzambuto on Aug. 13, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years ago.
Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@SpeedForceSpider: @Killer_of_trolls: Well if were putting in hax items like IG and Heart of the Universe then obviously Thanos and Darkseid wins.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XImpossibruX: ok you seem unsatisfied though. then go to my previous post stressing how stops at 4. Masters of prep stomp.

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Killer_of_trolls: well the op SAYS beta ray bill but SHOWS kid buu.. either way ssj3 goku can beat round 1 but would prob be near death... if he can go ssj4 then he raped round 1... then going to round two seeing as he took so much damage, once he heals he would multiple in strength to an incredible amount.. round two becomes easy. then as he progresses in any round that nearly kills him he will heal for the next round and be significantly stronger sooo he actually could get very far on his own. with superman..i mean the power would be immense... if he could go ssj4 kal karrot than it is the most easy clear ever. only round i see a trouble is with thanos and seid because they MAY come up with something using prep but i still doubt they could stop them because goku has NO weaknesses other than pure strength, and they clearly dont win that catagory. also i think superman could sundip so...

Sun dipped superman fused with ssj4 goku... major win

regular superman fused with regular goku... prob dont clear but i bet make it to the end

regular superman fused with ssj2+ goku... win

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Stops at round 4 for one simple reason: Kryptonite.

@killers10333: nope, stops at 4. regardless of anything. I will repeat my self again.

1) Reed Richard with 1 week prep > Galactus(a matter/energy controlling cosmic entity),

2) Lex has lots of knowledge and equipment to deal with superman, and can develop his tech even further with the help of Reed, and Tony the man who beat Reed in chess easily.

3) Dr.Doom beat Classic Pre-retconned beyonder, one of the most powerfull reality manipulating characters in fiction in general. (read secret wars 1 & 2).

4)Batman beat an entire planet of martian manhunters with prep.

5) there is an extra prep lord, Mr.Terrific, and he is the cherry on top that seals the deal.

the combined minds in this team in this team should beat the entire DBZ universe, superman, and the rest of justice league(with out batman). anyone with common sense would agree.

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@killers10333: nope, stops at 4. regardless of anything. I will repeat my self again.

1) Reed Richard with 1 week prep > Galactus(a matter/energy controlling cosmic entity),

2) Lex has lots of knowledge and equipment to deal with superman, and can develop his tech even further with the help of Reed, and Tony the man who beat Reed in chess easily.

3) Dr.Doom beat Classic Pre-retconned beyonder, one of the most powerfull reality manipulating characters in fiction in general. (read secret wars 1 & 2).

5) there is an extra prep lord, Mr.Terrific, and he is the cherry on top that seals the deal.

the combined minds in this team in this team should beat the entire DBZ universe, superman, and the rest of justice league(with out batman). anyone with common sense would agree.

what EXACTLY can they do to beat goku? superman and goku together have all the strength but goku has no weaknesses except brute strength..he can survive blasts stronger than anything they could dish out and can produce blasts just as strong in mere seconds and without losing much energy. his speed can kill them before they even realize they started... not much prep can do when he doesnt have a weakness because they cant prep themselves to give themselves more strength.

Post by nickzambuto (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@killers10333 said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

what EXACTLY can they do to beat goku? superman and goku together have all the strength but goku has no weaknesses except brute strength..he can survive blasts stronger than anything they could dish out and can produce blasts just as strong in mere seconds and without losing much energy. his speed can kill them before they even realize they started... not much prep can do when he doesnt have a weakness because they cant prep themselves to give themselves more strength.

Dr. Doom has built machines to steal the power of Silver Surfer, Galactus, and Beyonder, and it's worked each time. Goku gets his power from ki, so in theory it should be even easier to steal his.

@Killer_of_trolls said:

It's not as simple as Reed Richards beating Galactus with 1 week prep. The only reason Galactus doesn't gobble down Earth is because Reed has the Ultimate Nullifier. If not for that, give Reed a year of prep and he can't stop Galan.

Just a question, when did Batman take down a planet of White Martians?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I think Kal-Karrot should fight the fusion of Doomsday and Broly!!! Broomsly??? LOL

@killers10333 said:

@Killer_of_trolls said:

what EXACTLY can they do to beat goku?. not much prep can do when he doesnt have a weakness because they cant prep themselves to give themselves more strength.

so what, Beyonder has no weaknesses, and he was a nigh-omnipotent reality manipulator who ended up conquering marvels earth. Dr.Doom temporarily beat him in secret wars1, untill he got back the next day. Beyonder is stronger than most cosmic entities in marvel, and some are arguing that he is second only to TOAA, but that debate is kinda of tricky. you have no idea how far comic prep lords feats can go, do you? these kinda of character make gods seem puny with the right type of prep(and I don't mean pathetic DBZ gods).

PS; I love DBZ

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel