Kal-Karrot runs the gauntlet

Topic started by nickzambuto on Aug. 13, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years ago.
Post by nickzambuto (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Two Warriors

Doomed to forever partake in a never ending battle

Have, for the first time ever

Joined Forces

To reach a common goal

But not how you would think...

This is Kal-Karrot. The hypothetical fusion, of Earth's two greatest defenders, into one all powerful being. Brought to life by the power of Supreme Kai's Potara Earings, this dynamic duo has inherited the powers of both his predecessors, but at a far greater magnitude. But, is he strong enough, to face the opponents that await him in...

THE GAUNTLET OF DOOM

Round 1: The Fury

The Incredible Hulk

Black Adam

Kratos, The God of War

Beta Ray Bill

Round 2: Dominating Forces

Super Buuhan

Doomsday

Janemba

Hirudegarn

Round 3: Friends turned Foes

Vegeta

Gohan

Gotenks

Wonder Woman

Flash

Green Lantern

Round 4: Masters of Prep

Dr. Doom

Reed Richards

Lex Luthor

Mr. Terrific

Iron Man

Batman

1 month of prep.

Round 5: Asgard

500 Random Asgardians

Round 6: The Corps

500 Random Green Lanterns

Round 7: Cosmic Confrontation

The Heralds of Galactus as shown, one at a time with no rest in between.

Round 8: Otherwordly Genius

Thanos and Darkseid

1 month of prep

Round 9: Equal Forces

Super Buu and Darkseid fusion dance (no time limit) (Super Buusied)

FINAL ROUND

AND

100% for each. Rounds 4 and 8 get 1 month of prep. Morals off for Kal-Karrot.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This is glorious. You win all of the Internets, sir or madam. Finishing it off with Hercule was the perfect cherry on the metaphorical top. I pictured all of that narrated by Don LaFontaine.

EDIT: If only I was a poet. Then, I could describe this prime example of humor in a proper fashion.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@FalconC2: lol

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This should get thread of the month just for the humor factor alone. Anyone else who agrees say "Aye."

Aye

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Aye Aye and Aye.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

stop at 4. Doom absorbing Classic Beyonder before he even made himself human image shall forever haunt the battle forums. Batman soloed an entire planet of Martian Manhunters and there high-tech army. Mr.fantastic beats Galactus with prep more than once. Iron man can beat Reed in chess if that matters lol. Lex adds more. don't know much about Mr. Terrific but another prep lord in that month should diffenetly seal the deal. with morals off this team this team wins, not a stomp, but it's impossible to ague here.

@FalconC2: after thinking very hard about it, this is called and Aye-aye.

also can't wait for the upcoming movie: http://www.animevice.com/forums/just-anime/20/possible-new-dragon-ball-movie-in-development-anime-news/332999/

Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL this is a funny thread 

But I also believe the Saitonian amalgam will end with the Masters of prep.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i think they would beat everyone, except the last character

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SSJjanemba said:

i think they would beat everyone, except the last character

LOL!!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This thread is awesome... I never expected this...

Post by GrayWolf2 (327 posts) See mini bio Level 7
As a big fan of both characters I have only one thing to say about this thread: NICE.

moar

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

i think goku could solo up to 5 himself...if he can power up, than ssj4 goku could solo prob up to... 7 maybe... together i think they clear

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Stop at 9.

@killers10333: nothing you said makes sense. kid buu on his own gave goku a woopin hard time. Black Adam fights Captain Marvel and Superman at the same time. hulk and kratos just makes it an extra icing and cherry on the cake. he would be so tired for rounds 2&3. but eventually he gets stomped at round 4 in any case for reasons I've mentioned above.

@XImpossibruX: you can't be serious! Thanos gave the entire marvel multiverse a hard time. the guy was pwning cosmic entities. it's a month of prep with darkseid helping him.

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Killer_of_trolls: What could Thanos do? Build mass weaponry on a planet? Kal- Karrot would blow up the planet with the flick of finger.

I honestly don't see any weapon touching Kal-Karrot, multiplying Goku and Superman FTL speeds + the Super Saiyan Multipliers + Sun dipped.

@XImpossibruX: bahaha, thanos killed half the universe with a "flick of a finger" literally(the man is in a romantic relationship with Death). he could get darkseid to help him get the Heart of the Universe that he used to beat the living tribunal with. with out any tech or prep he beat the hell out of Hercules Hulk and The Thing together with only brute force.

@XImpossibruX: I'm sure you know what Thanos can do with a month of prep. Darkseid helping him is overkill.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel