Kakuzu & Hidan Vs. Deidara & Sasori

Topic started by TheRedRose on July 1, 2011. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
You decide who wins  
No Prep 
The battle takes place at a open forest
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@TheRedRose
Morals on correct ?
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Great job on the match up. It's anyone's game.... but for now, I'll go with Kakuzu, and Hidan.
Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Sasori can potentially defeat both of them.  Hidan is useless, so it's 2 vs 1.  Deidara spams his attacks, while Sasori uses his puppets to overwhelm Kakazu.  I'm unsure if Hidan can be poisoned ?
@t3h_bash: Yeah, yeah, yeah.... You're forgetting Kakuzu is a power house, he destroyed multiple trees that were the size of buildings with his destructive force. Was on par with Kakashi who's a speedster, even Kakashi couldn't beat Kakuzu at hand-to-hand to combat and needed the help with one of the most intelligent shinobi's in the leaf village who's a pro strategist. I see Hidan being able to dodge Deidara's bombs, Hidan isn't really slow if he was capable of dodging/fighting Kakashi as well as dodging Shikimaru's shadows. Hidan had to be immobilized by Shikimaru's shadow in order to be hit. Kakuzu himself is way faster than Deidara as well is faster than Sasori who's puppets will all be destroyed just in seconds. 
Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheRedRose: Hidan never fought Kakashi, he was caught by Shikamaru's shadow technique from the beginning, and only escaped with the help of Kakuzu.  Kakuzu did keep up with Kakashi throughout their fight, but, I'm unsure how fast Kakashi is relative to real speedsters in Naruto.  There is one panel showing Kakuzu's attack power, destroying a bit of an old dead forest, but nothing overwhelming.  And no, Hidan can't dodge all Deidara's attacks.  Shikamaru, who is sub-par physically managed to out-speed Hidan.  
Post by Dream (7,894 posts) See mini bio Level 21
It's debatable what sort of effect Sasori's poisons would have on the Zombie Combo. But I certainly agree they would be overwhelmed by the many puppets that could be summoned by Sasori and bomb attacks from Deidara. The only chance for the duo would be to attack Sasori and Deidara quickly from the start before they are able to prep any of their trademark attacks.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,486 posts) See mini bio Level 15
team one wins, sasori's poison wont get through kakuzu's iron skin, & his attacks are close to city block lvl, & they can fly IIRC. those puppets didnt even put up a fight against sakura's taijutsu, kakuzu is a far better taijutsu user than sakura, not to mention a few blast from his creatures would take out more than half of those puppets with ease, the only threat really is deidara,but i cant see deidara taking out kakuzu unless he uses that suicidal attack
@fire_star: No morals are not on
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Kakuzu and Hidan
Post by Bellum (127 posts) See mini bio Level 8
This is a difficult fight. Hidan is not very useful in this fight, because he doesn't have any sort of long range attacks to counter Deidara, and Sasori doesn't have any blood to speak of. That said, I can see Kakuzu taking out both of them with his combined elemental attacks. The majority of Sasori's physical attacks would not hurt Kakuzu. His Kazekage puppet would be the primary difficulty. Sasori would have the upper hand, but not so much that he is guaranteed a win. Deidara would lose, surely. Kakuzu is capable of countering long range, and Diedara's actual skill doesn't really compare to either Kakuzu or Sasori.
Deidara equals in smarts with Kakuzu. They are both good strategists, and can come up with quick decisions in combat. Kakuzu's elemental powers could destroy Sasori's puppets where as Hidan can just focus on Deidara, but then Deidara can pretty much stay airborne giving Hidan a hard time with attacking while Deidara just spams explosives. Hidan will have no problem with tanking the assault unless blasted to bits, and would require to be put back together again. In over-all power, I'd say Kakuzu tops the others, which does give Team 1 the advantage here. Let's all not forget that he has to be killed five times in order to really die, and he has incredible durability on top of that, so it's clear who the winners are really. That is of course unless Team 1 inhales the microscopic explosions set by Deidara's huge @ss C4 doll; which can vaporize the others. 

Dammit! Such a tough call, but I'm still going with Team 1!
@UnHoLy_CruSadE
I believe Kakuzu's Lighting Heart can defuse Deidara's C4 Explosion. Also Hidan is incredibly durable, he took a futon blast from one of Kakuzu's heart that destroyed nearly the entire forest (Those trees were the size of buildings)
@TheRedRose said:
@UnHoLy_CruSadE: I believe Kakuzu's Lighting Heart can defuse Deidara's C4 Explosion. Also Hidan is incredibly durable, he took a futon blast from one of Kakuzu's heart that destroyed nearly the entire forest (Those trees were the size of buildings)
Durability will not matter in Hidan's case if he inhales the microscopic C4 bots. Kakuzu probably will be able to do that just as Sasuke did, but he might fry Hidan in an attempt to save him lol
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

This is a good battle and hard to decide who wins but I'll place my money on Team 1/Zombie Bros. Hidan and Kakuzu's teamwork is flawless and the best among any pairs in the Akatsuki. And Hidan's durability is incredible given from the fact he's been blown up by Asuma's Smoke Screen and hit directly by Kakuzu's Futon blast so the only way Deidara could be able to take down Hidan completely would be to blow him into bits. Sasori's Kazekage Puppet is the only problem here, I see Kakuzu easily taking out Deidara leaving only the two Zombie Bros left with Sasori. Sasori Puppet army won't be a problem as Kakuzu can easily just destroy the army of puppets with just a single blast from any of his hearts. Hidan can handle himself against Sasori's Iron Sand, he's very acrobatic and agile enough to dodge and avoid being hit, and even if he was hit he's immortal so he'll survive. I say Team 1 wins!

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think team 2 would win this. Deidara vs Hidan would be a win for Deidara I think, Hidan's not shown himself have amazing skills and seems to have one all his battle using his suicide move which wouldn't be effective against Deidara if he goes airborne. Then I think Deidara could just blow Hidan into smithereens.

Kakazu and Sasori are definitely the two heavy weights here though. Personally I think Sasori would take this though. His arsenal is just too impressive, he has 100 puppets which could just overwhelm Kakazu. Then he has the Kazekage puppet which is pretty powerful and all his iron sand is poisoned so if it hits Kakazu once it's potentially all over. His body is a weapon in itself with flamethrowers and cables. Finally Kakazu has only 5 hearts, whenever Sasori's body is destroyed he can just switch his heart to another puppet almost instantaneously. He only lost to Sakura and Chiyo because he was tricked with his parents puppets.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Team 2...just barely because of Hidan being the weak link
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@ohgodwhy: As I said before Kakuzu by far can take down Sasori's army of puppets with just a spam of his elemental attacks, Sasori's puppet army are rather useless in this fight. Deidara isn't a problem for Kakuzu either as Kakuzu can defuse and destroy Deidara's clay bombs with his lighting element along with his fire element, plus his heart monsters can fly and hover which will be a real problem for Deidara as Deidara can't handle being chased by Hidan and attacked by all 4 of Kakuzu's hearts at the same time. As for Kakuzu and Sasori, Kakuzu with his iron skin can last against Sasori's Kazekage puppet and iron sand. All Kakuzu has to do his keep his defense up and try to avoid being hit by Sasori's iron sand. I really see Kakuzu solo'ing this.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,486 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody said:

@ohgodwhy: As I said before Kakuzu by far can take down Sasori's army of puppets with just a spam of his elemental attacks, Sasori's puppet army are rather useless in this fight. Deidara isn't a problem for Kakuzu either as Kakuzu can defuse and destroy Deidara's clay bombs with his lighting element along with his fire element, plus his heart monsters can fly and hover which will be a real problem for Deidara as Deidara can't handle being chased by Hidan and attacked by all 4 of Kakuzu's hearts at the same time. As for Kakuzu and Sasori, Kakuzu with his iron skin can last against Sasori's Kazekage puppet and iron sand. All Kakuzu has to do his keep his defense up and try to avoid being hit by Sasori's iron sand. I really see Kakuzu solo'ing this.

this is very much true

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel