Kakashi vs Tsunade

Topic started by nishi99 on Aug. 25, 2012. Last post by sickVisionz 2 years ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Leaf Village

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

im gunna give it to kakashi. tusanade is tough and can heal herself, but kakashi has way too many tricks in his eye.

Post by Dream (7,612 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now
Kakashi's fighting style offers him more diversity in handling a variety of battle scenarios while Tsunade is a close-range fighter for the most part unless she summons up Katsuyu. While she has impressive strength and endurance on her, I still see Kakashi having a great advantage in this fight and he could take down the Sannin with a decent amount of difficulty.
Post by phantomrant (1,343 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seeing as Kakashi was able to instantly fully warp away BM Naruto, the fastest guy in the series, I'd say Kakashi.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kamui solos

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,939 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Kamui solos

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Kamui solos

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'd say Kakashi would win this one. Even though Tsunade is one of the Saanin, she seems to pale in comparison to both Orochimaru and Kakashi in terms of fighting ability.

Post by taichokage (13,270 posts) See mini bio Level 20
And Jiraiya. Don't forget him. IMO he is stronger than Kakashi and either sannin. But in Tsunade's defense, her Edo-like regeneration and brute strength make up for several faults. It's just that Kakashi is vey well rounded with a hax or two of his own up his sleeve.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I meant to say Jiraiya, not Kakashi lol. Yeah Jiraiya should be the strongest of the Saanin.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,939 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy said:

I meant to say Jiraiya, not Kakashi lol. Yeah Jiraiya should be the strongest of the Saanin.

I Agree.

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@phantomrant said:

Seeing as Kakashi was able to instantly fully warp away BM Naruto, the fastest guy in the series, I'd say Kakashi.

He was only able to do that when Killer Bee, Gai, and Naruto were distracting Tobi so that Kakshi was able to fully focus on nothing but watching Naruto and making sure his attack would work. He wouldn't have 3 people distracting Tsunade in a 1vs1 fight so that he could focus all of his energy and concentration on landing one attack with no possibility of being attacked.

Having said that, I vote for Kakashi. Tsunade is a great medic but she's never shown even Jonin level combat skills. I think the best she's done is land some hits against Orochimaru when she outnumbered him 2:1 and he couldn't even move his arms.

Post by phantomrant (1,343 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@sickVisionz: Distractions had nothing to do with Kakashi being able to warp Naruto fully while already having used Kamui multiple times previously and other high-level techniques. He was able to keep track of RM Naruto and Tobi fighting against each other without anything distracting them and was able to threw a kunai between them before they even connected from a distance much higher than the distance between Tobi and Naruto before he threw that kunai. He was also able to react to BM Naruto rushing towards Tobi and no one even knew what Kakashi was planning. Tsunade is slower than Tobi and RM, there's no reason why Kakashi needs a distraction to be able to locate, react to, and warp Tsunade instantly (remember, he's able to do this instantly seeing as Tobi couldn't even see what happened to Naruto despite having a similar dimensional jutsu until he entered his dimension).

Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@phantomrant: Kakashi was able to do that when he positioned himself away from combat, had no risk of being attacked, and the enemy was distracted with someone else. He wouldn't have any of those advantages in a 1 vs 1 fight as the opponent would be trying to attack him, not letting him chill back in the cut so that he can focus on getting his timing right.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel