Kakashi Vs Spider-Man!!!

Topic started by Fantasma on March 23, 2010. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Both are in character, no prep and the battle takes place in a deserted Gotham City. Sharingan Vs Spider sense.

Post by kasumi1990 (81 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Fantasma:
im going with kakashi because he knows charka and he can summon stuff
Post by MickyYoochan (30 posts) See mini bio Level 2
 @kasumi1990:
 Kakashi  like my friend above me said  :P

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Spiderman although my mind can esily change.
@kasumi1990 said:
" @Fantasma: im going with kakashi because he knows charka and he can summon stuff "
Well, in the Marvel Universe they don't normally use Chakra and I believe Spidey is faster, has a better reaction time and obviously stronger. Seeing Spidey's ability and familiar high rise buildings, he can easily outmaneuver the Dogs of Kakashi. This to me is a really intriguing battle and I'm hoping for a couple of great responses.
@MickyYoochan said:
"  @kasumi1990:
 Kakashi  like my friend above me said  :P

"
Reasons???
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
kumui (kakshi's mangekyo jutsu) ends this pretty quickly. 
Post by taichokage (13,274 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
um, genjutsu, clones, raikiri, summons, etc. and especially kamui ftw.
@taichokage said:

" um, genjutsu, clones, raikiri, summons, etc. and especially kamui ftw. "

It's nice to mention Kakashi's abilities, but what about, how is he gonna use them in order for them to be effective?  Spidey's spider sense, is mostly precognitive, he has already many times, evaded many types of attack, similar to Kakashi's Kamui, or even more dangerous. For Raikiri to work, he has to get in close and connect, and with Spidey's agility,reaction time, strength and speed, that is highly unlikely, in fact taijutsu against Spidey, will be most likely impossible. Kakashi's better option for a win, is to rely on his strategical mind, along with his genjutsus,jutsus and use of clones, and even the clones and genjutsus won't be much help, since Spidey, has even used his Spider sense, like a radar to determine between illusions and even genetic doubles before. There are many fans here of Kakashi, and I know there are some great arguments, waiting for them.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Come on how kakashi can win?
I mean spidey is smart enough to uderstand that kakashis hand do the trick and make them all sticky with his web and don't forget that spidey is strong enough to destroy genjutsu with his own will
@battleheiz said:
" Come on how kakashi can win? I mean spidey is smart enough to uderstand that kakashis hand do the trick and make them all sticky with his web and don't forget that spidey is strong enough to destroy genjutsu with his own will "
I have had, this discussion in other forums, and have heard some solid arguments for Kakashi. Just wanted to hear the opinions of this forum.
Online Now
@battleheiz said:
" Come on how kakashi can win? I mean spidey is smart enough to uderstand that kakashis hand do the trick and make them all sticky with his web and don't forget that spidey is strong enough to destroy genjutsu with his own will "
Naruto's will is stronger and he was unable to break genjutsu even after genjutsu breaking training. Spidey would fare even worse. also Kakashi can easily create a mini clone army to either distract or simply attack Spiderman.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

How many tons can lift Kakashi? 

Spider Man - 10 tons
Online Now
@comicfanforever: There is no formal strength level for Kakashi or any naruto character however he has showed above human strength though not on Spiderman's level however I'd say he has more impressive speed and agility.
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@JackHammer said:
"
Kakashi's Kamui gives him the edge imo: 

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090429083303/naruto/images/c/c8/Kamui1.PNG     "

Yeah....I think this is the only way to kill spidey.....
@taichokage said:
" @battleheiz said:
Naruto's will is stronger and he was unable to break genjutsu even after genjutsu breaking training. Spidey would fare even worse. also Kakashi can easily create a mini clone army to either distract or simply attack Spiderman. "

Spidey's sense can deal with the genjutsus, and Kakashi can't create an army of clones like Naruto can, he doesn't have the chakra capacity for it.
Online Now
@Fantasma said:
" @taichokage said:
" @battleheiz said:
Naruto's will is stronger and he was unable to break genjutsu even after genjutsu breaking training. Spidey would fare even worse. also Kakashi can easily create a mini clone army to either distract or simply attack Spiderman. "
Spidey's sense can deal with the genjutsus, and Kakashi can't create an army of clones like Naruto can, he doesn't have the chakra capacity for it. "
Perhaps not 1000 or more like Naruto but he did create a mini army of several dozen. And spidey sense wouldn't really deal with anything. All it does is warn him of danger not actually defend against it.
@taichokage said:
" @Fantasma said:
" @taichokage said:
" @battleheiz said:
Spidey's sense can deal with the genjutsus, and Kakashi can't create an army of clones like Naruto can, he doesn't have the chakra capacity for it. "
Perhaps not 1000 or more like Naruto but he did create a mini army of several dozen. And spidey sense wouldn't really deal with anything. All it does is warn him of danger not actually defend against it. "
The warning itself is the defense of course, knowing where the attack is coming from, is all that matters, because he can easily evade  or counter attack, and I was talking about the genjutsus, Spidey will know, what is an illusion or not.
Online Now
@Fantasma: I don't think so. He's been fooled by Mysterio's illusions on more than one occasion. Also just because he know's what the attack is or where it's from doen't mean anything. Naruto knew he was under Itachi's genjutsu but couldn't do a thing.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel