Kakashi vs Karate Kid (DC)

Topic started by Susanoo on May 14, 2011. Last post by Newdeath 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs 

Battlefield: 1600 by 1600 ft dojo.

No knowledge.

No prep.

Random encounter.

who wins?

Post by Fury (221 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Karate Kid, he's handled worse
Post by taichokage (15,321 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Fury said:
Karate Kid, he's handled worse

Yeah. Hasn't he fought Superman before?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11

kakashi wins due too his chidori
Post by taichokage (15,321 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba said:
kakashi wins due too his chidori
Lol, you're killing me man.
@taichokage: Yeah some versions had him reacting to pre-retcon daxamites and kryptonians, this is the crazy guy who was DC's popeye the sailor man in therms of martial arts whereas superman was their popeye the sailor man in terms of strength... 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kakashi should win handily. If were using regular KK he's just a regular human who is insanely good at h2h fighting.
Kakashi should be much faster, has many ways to kill him, and has use of the sharingan to read and react to KK's peak human movements.
Because DC makes their bigwigs job against peak humans (Batman, KK, Deathstroke) means little to me. 
Not just that dude above me, his punches can break a crapload of stuff 
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:

Kakashi should win handily. If were using regular KK he's just a regular human who is insanely good at h2h fighting.
Kakashi should be much faster, has many ways to kill him, and has use of the sharingan to read and react to KK's peak human movements.
Because DC makes their bigwigs job against peak humans (Batman, KK, Deathstroke) means little to me. 

KK broke an ice pillar/mountain with a strike.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Isn't KK one of the most powerful martial artists in the DC verse who was able to keep up with Superboy using advanced martial arts?
But yeah, Kakashi isn't just a filler. He can kick ass too and I think he has pretty good chances here with his copy skills and Sharingan...
Post by sharingan_eyes (330 posts) See mini bio Level 9

this

Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11
From the pic, it seems like we're using Val here. If so, he pretty much rapes Kakashi. Don't know how the new guy would fare, though. Haven't read too much about him.
@susanoo said:

KK broke an ice pillar/mountain with a strike.
@Fury said:
Not just that dude above me, his punches can break a crapload of stuff 
That really doesn't help him here. 
KK's speed is nothing Kakashi cannot handle, and with the sharingan the notion of KK's combat speed becomes redundant. 
I mean sure, he tossed around Supes before:

But Batman's been doing that for years as well and he likewise would lose to copy ninja kakashi. 
KK's plot armor martial arts skill likely won't help him in an "out of DC comics" fight against a dude with legit powers. (And also elite jonin level fight training) 

And, whats to stop Kakashi from ending KK with a stare of death right (kumui) from the beginning?

@hitsusatsu11: death stare takes time and the vacuum is not instantaneous , he has to focus for it to work . When he looked at deidara , the clay bomber was able to move and prevent himself by moving (deidara is slower than KK, and KK is faster with the flight ring on which is standard gear)
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Karate Kid easily. He's been able to replicate impressive superhuman feats simply by using his unparalleled hand to hand combat skill. And the pic suggests that its Val so this is a clear win for Karate Kid who handled himself against a much more powerful opponent than Kakashi in Superboy. 

Val could literally shatter Kakashi's skull with a single strike. Here's a scan of him shattering the Emerald Eye of Ekron, and even the best strikes of Superboy, Ultra Boy, Mon-El and Pulsar Stargrave couldn't even scratch the Eye. But Val shattered it:

He's also managed to knock down and restrain Superboy who is physically superior to any character in the Narutoverse:
I could go on posting more feats but this shows he can defeat Kakashi. Not only that but he's also managed to stop an earthquake, close a fissure that could have split Manhattan Island in half, collapse the energy field that caused it, and destroy the machine used to create it, simply by kicking the ground once.

ND
@Fury said:
@hitsusatsu11: death stare takes time and the vacuum is not instantaneous , he has to focus for it to work . When he looked at deidara , the clay bomber was able to move and prevent himself by moving (deidara is slower than KK, and KK is faster with the flight ring on which is standard gear)
True, but since then Kakashi has trained his kumui.
When he fought Sasuke he was warping away the fast moving susano arrows (which are so fast shinobi cannot dodge them, as seen in the danzo fight)
I didn't know KK gets the flight ring, idk really know how fast that makes him. 
What I do know is that without the flight ring, he doesn't really have enough superspeed to avoid kakashi's attacks, especially with the sharingan. 

He's able to hold up against superman because superman sucks against a good h2h foe, but of course when Supes gets serious he could kill KK instantly. 
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
karate kid stomps
@hitsusatsu11 said:
@Fury said:
True, but since then Kakashi has trained his kumui.
When he fought Sasuke he was warping away the fast moving susano arrows (which are so fast shinobi cannot dodge them, as seen in the danzo fight)
I didn't know KK gets the flight ring, idk really know how fast that makes him. 
What I do know is that without the flight ring, he doesn't really have enough superspeed to avoid kakashi's attacks, especially with the sharingan. 

He's able to hold up against superman because superman sucks against a good h2h foe, but of course when Supes gets serious he could kill KK instantly. 
That is the same as when he removed pain's nail that was propelled at great speeds against him , but then again the nail was in his plain field of sight same as the incoming arrow. Its fast but kakashi puts a 'hole' in front of it thus shielding him.
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@hitsusatsu11 said:
This.
Most of the time Superman relies on his berserker strength to pull him through. If he was half as good as KK or even Batman for that matter...just imagine!
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Kakashi gets my vote

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel