Kakashi Vs Iceman

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Jan. 14, 2011. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 6 months ago.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" @rein said:
" @taichokage said:
If Iceman were in character and Kakashi had prep then maybe Kakashi would have a chance. "
How? Even in that scenario i don't see Kakashi being able to defeat iceman, unless your talking about all the Jobbing iceman seems to do (Like most powerful comic characters) "
i agree "
 If Iceman were in his default human form and was in character, there is the slight chance that Kakashi could get him with Kamui. "

why would he fight someone in human form?
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SSJjanemba said:

"@FoolyCooly: according to wiki his powers dont seem very impressive "

What? 

"Iceman is able to lower his external and internal body temperature without harm to himself, thereby radiating intense cold from his body. Iceman is able to reach -105 degrees Fahrenheit within a few seconds, and is immune to sub-zero temperatures around him.

In addition, Iceman can freeze any moisture in the air around him into unusually hard ice, and thereby form simple objects such as slides, ladders, shields, and bats. He has even once shown the ability to achieve absolute zero temperatures, with the help of the Human Torch (who pulled the ambient heat away from Iceman), and was able to stop the molecular motion of a bomb. Iceman can augment his ice form with extraneous moisture to enhance his strength and durability, and can reshape his body's ice form at will by using any available moisture from his surrounding environment. Similarly, Iceman can rebuild his ice form if any part of it is broken or if it is shattered completely without suffering any permanent damage.

Previously, Iceman was able to transform his body into solid ice and back to human form at will. For a time, however, his body was permanently transformed into solid ice as a result of a secondary mutation. After M-day, Iceman appeared to have lost his powers, returning to human form. However, this was revealed by Emma Frost as a mental block, and Iceman later regained his powers, along with the ability to change from human to ice form.

Iceman also possesses the potential to transport himself quickly over great distances through nearby flows of water by merging his body’s molecules with those of the stream. "  That is not impressive to you?  

Bobby has flash frozen many people

Instances of Bobby freezing people with a thought, or just certain parts like the brain. 

Stealing moisture out of someones body.    Yeah Iceman stomps hard.
@taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" @rein said:
" @taichokage said:
If Iceman were in character and Kakashi had prep then maybe Kakashi would have a chance. "
How? Even in that scenario i don't see Kakashi being able to defeat iceman, unless your talking about all the Jobbing iceman seems to do (Like most powerful comic characters) "
i agree "
 If Iceman were in his default human form and was in character, there is the slight chance that Kakashi could get him with Kamui. "

Well then it would be VS Bobby, not Iceman.
Post by taichokage (12,628 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kurohige said:
" @taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" @rein said:
" @taichokage said:
i agree "

"
Not at all. Are you saying that Iceman never takes on his human form? He's not in ice form all the time.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

ell then it would be VS Bobby, not Iceman.  

dude never understimate comic characters ,good job. 

according to wiki his powers dont seem very impressive    

don't use wiki , it sucks:   
   taking bullets 

freezing everything 

freezing one centinel with one hand 

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@CodeSaint said:
"Iceman,he much faster and have more destrutive power,and reaches absolute zero. "

Wait Iceman is faster than Kakashi?  

The only way I see Kakashi winning is a BFR with Kamui.
@taichokage said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @taichokage said:
" @FoolyCooly said:
" @rein said:
" @taichokage said:
i agree "

"
Not at all. Are you saying that Iceman never takes on his human form? He's not in ice form all the time."
No I'm not, what I am saying is that he is almost a completely different person when he is not in ice form, the most he can do is freez a bit, doing that would not really make him Iceman, just Bobby Drake. In battle he is just about always in Iceform anyway, even when he is at his base he stays in iceform for fun.
@Hellos said:
"@CodeSaint said:
"Iceman,he much faster and have more destrutive power,and reaches absolute zero. "
Wait Iceman is faster than Kakashi?   The only way I see Kakashi winning is a BFR with Kamui. "

Well he can teleport anywhere there is moisture.
@Kurohige said:
"Well he can teleport anywhere there is moisture.
"

I don't know do we count that as being faster? =P 
Cuz Kakashi's pretty fast.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
hmm... an easy explination is, current kakashi  wins via genjutsu, Icy takes one look in his mongeko and it's all over.
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
"hmm... an easy explination is, current kakashi  wins via genjutsu, Icy takes one look in his mongeko and it's all over. "

Kakashi doesn't use the Mangekyou for illusions with Genjutsu, thats Itachi. His mangekyou is for dimension dumping what he's looking at.  
That and it's been argued Iceman is immune to telepathy or any sort of mind hackery while in Iceform despite Emma essentially taking him for a ride.

@Hellos:
you know, I kind of thought about that, but looking of the way kakashi riped off deiadara's second arm, there was no reason he couldn't do the same thing to icy, and who said anything about illusions, both are called genjutsu, and the only way for it to take affect is for icy to take one look or a tiny glimbs of the redness in sensie's eyes according to the naruto info book, he looses. cause after kakashi takes a few body parts off from him he ens with a LITNING BLADE, LOL, hay wait a minute, Ice is water isn't it, kakashi can send a water-dragon jutsu zap it, and the electricity will connect to Icy despite what form he is in, and anyway he is allready missing a few important bodyparts and therefore K can avoid many hits via substutotion jutsu and clones, so, kakashi takes this in my openion, but it would be a cool fight though.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

looking of the way kakashi riped off deiadara's second arm, there was no reason he couldn't do the same thing to icy,

i don't think so:   

even if kakashi destroyed him , he can even fight in mist form.
Post by Susanoo (263 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Kakashi wins if he uses his Kamui at the start (he has faster reflexes than Iceman) to BFR him ftw.
@SilverGalford:
wait, did you think I meant he ripped it with his hands? lol, no, he dimention dumt it man, that's like erasing something from existence.
lol, look at the robots eyes at the end of the scan that is so cartoonishly halerious.

@Rapest_of_super_heros:
Don't discount Iceman though. He can do things like freeze water inside a person for instant kill, go inside their bodies ect. Kakashi takes this because of his genjutsu, speed, and MS.

Post by DemonEyesKyo (542 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@susanoo: Kamui can't warp a whole body and Iceman can survive unless he gets reduced to nothing.
Genjutsu is also useless on people without Chakra system. Not like Kakashi had awesome genjutsu feats.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Iceman wins easily. Kakashi can't do anything to harm him and he won't be capable of casting any genjutsu before Iceman completely removes the moisture from Kakashi's body, or before he freezes the blood flow to Kakashi's brain. 

ND
@DemonEyesKyo said:
" @susanoo: Kamui can't warp a whole body and Iceman can survive unless he gets reduced to nothing. Genjutsu is also useless on people without Chakra system. Not like Kakashi had awesome genjutsu feats. "

He warped an entire Susanoo arrow from Sasuke very fast. I know Iceman can survive it with ease. However, BFR counts as a win no? Kamui basically BFRs Iceman so Kakashi wins. I forgot about that. Sorry. Kakashi's genjutsu is meh.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@susanoo said:
"Kakashi wins if he uses his Kamui at the start (he has faster reflexes than Iceman) to BFR him ftw. "
no
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
"hmm... an easy explination is, current kakashi  wins via genjutsu, Icy takes one look in his mongeko and it's all over. "

no 

we have already explained why iceman wins
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel