Kakashi Vs Iceman

Topic started by SSJjanemba on Jan. 14, 2011. Last post by FoolyCooly 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

       
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Iceman,he much faster and have more destrutive power,and reaches absolute zero.
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Could Kakashi paralyse Iceman with lightning and then Kamui?
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

spite, do you know who iceman is?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FoolyCooly:
yes he's the guy from the comics
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:
"@FoolyCooly: yes he's the guy from the comics "

no i mean do you know what kind of power he has?
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@FoolyCooly said:
"spite, do you know who iceman is? "


i agree Iceman in wins hardcore
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MisterShin: kakashi doesnt have Lighning techniques with that propertie
 
this is a horrible match iceman wins casually
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FoolyCooly:
according to wiki his powers dont seem very impressive
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,278 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@SSJjanemba: 
Go to Comic Vine for a better info
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:
"@FoolyCooly: according to wiki his powers dont seem very impressive "

the way his powers work in comics its should be almost impossible for him to lose to any non cosmic/magical being on marvel earth because bobby can regenerate from anything even from vapor(as they say). 
but he has to lose you know, so they have shown him being K.O'ed. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FoolyCooly:
i see, maybe kakashi can put up a fight.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:
"@FoolyCooly: i see, maybe kakashi can put up a fight. "

nope. 
iceman freezes him instantly
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FoolyCooly:
kakashi's chidori should be able to help him
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@SSJjanemba said:
"@FoolyCooly: kakashi's chidori should be able to help him "

"instant" freeze
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Iceman flash freezes his blood this is a stomp
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Iceman easily. He is one of the rare omega mutants. If Iceman were in character and Kakashi had prep then maybe Kakashi would have a chance.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage said:
If Iceman were in character and Kakashi had prep then maybe Kakashi would have a chance. "
How? Even in that scenario i don't see Kakashi being able to defeat iceman, unless your talking about all the Jobbing iceman seems to do (Like most powerful comic characters)
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@rein said:
" @taichokage said:
If Iceman were in character and Kakashi had prep then maybe Kakashi would have a chance. "
How? Even in that scenario i don't see Kakashi being able to defeat iceman, unless your talking about all the Jobbing iceman seems to do (Like most powerful comic characters) "


i agree
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@FoolyCooly said:
" @rein said:
" @taichokage said:
If Iceman were in character and Kakashi had prep then maybe Kakashi would have a chance. "
How? Even in that scenario i don't see Kakashi being able to defeat iceman, unless your talking about all the Jobbing iceman seems to do (Like most powerful comic characters) "
i agree "
 If Iceman were in his default human form and was in character, there is the slight chance that Kakashi could get him with Kamui.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel