Kakashi vs Cyclops

Topic started by st0nnec0ld on Nov. 19, 2012. Last post by 321zigzag1 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Both are bloodlusted.

Battle takes place in an empty field.

They start 50 meters away from each other.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@st0nnec0ld said:

Both are bloodlusted.

Battle takes place in an empty field.

They start 50 meters away from each other.

why it there a distance between hem seems kind of pointless to be honest

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

What Cyclops? The Ultimate version's lasers are strong enough to rip small planets apart (At least that what he says) but I believe classic Cyclops has lightspeed lasers.

Post by st0nnec0ld (52 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Kurohige: Can any of them beat Kakashi?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@st0nnec0ld: If he manages to hit him, yeah.

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kakashi. Cyclops is not a planet buster. Ultimate is not mainstream and even if it were that version, such a blast is suicide for Cyclops himself. Kakashi has superior reactions and speed and recently gained warping abilities. He should take this with fair ease.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Kakashi with great ease.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kakashi meets Cyclops

Cyclops uses Concussion Blast

Kakashi does a sustitution jutsu

Kakashi stabs Cyclops with a Kunai/Kicks him with Strong Leaf Taijustu/Roasts his Ass/Drowns his Ass/Dimension shifts his Ass.....etc

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kakashi should win with ease

Post by zakman (19 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@JThree47605 said:

Kakashi should win with ease

this

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kakashi + Kamui = win

@taichokage said:

Kakashi. Cyclops is not a planet buster. Ultimate is not mainstream and even if it were that version, such a blast is suicide for Cyclops himself. Kakashi has superior reactions and speed and recently gained warping abilities. He should take this with fair ease.

They are concentrated blast not explosive (unless he wants to) so I don't know how it would hurt him. Not sure how he would warp him when Cyclop's beams would move faster.

@Kuro_San said:

Kakashi meets Cyclops

Cyclops uses Concussion Blast

Kakashi does a sustitution jutsu

Kakashi stabs Cyclops with a Kunai/Kicks him with Strong Leaf Taijustu/Roasts his Ass/Drowns his Ass/Dimension shifts his Ass.....etc

A substitution in a random encounter? His beams would hit him before he does anything

It was stated multiple times to be lightspeed. Not only in one issue.

the following images mentioning the speed of Cyclops optic blast.

Not to mention he can control where they go and the power and blast radius of beyond anything Kakashi can take Astonishing X-Men #8. A damaged Sentinel is attacking the X-Mansion and Cyclops is pissed. Off. Check it out. Optic Blast!

And that was an injured Cyclops simply pissed off here is another casual one.

Cyclops full power optic blast was stated to rip small planets apart

And even making more power than Bishop could absorb (A mutant who could absorb energy)

And as for the power as well as the blast radius here we have Cyclop's blast being compared to a nuke

Can vaporize a person

Melted this giant

Easily goes through a Sentinel

Casually mows entire field as a non-attack

Can easily get past people with agility

This battle wont be as easy as some of you think, especially given the conditions. Note that Cyclops didn't need to even charge for most of these and can casualy use them

Post by DBZ_universe (15,427 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Awesome scans!

@SpeedForceSpider: Not really, not saying Kakashi loses or anything, but Cyclops blast are big enough to casually mow entire fields or blow away whole landscapes, I don't see him being able to reveal his sharingan and activate it in the amount of time it take to fire a optic blast. The amount of power and speed his attacks have will be too much and from that distance and in an open field, Kakashi has no means of strategy since substitution, clones, and many other tactics will be useless, I mean he wont even have trees to hide by, and as shown above, Cyclops can easily manipulate the trajectory of his blast. Aside from Kamui whihc may not even work, I don't see how kakashi wins, let alone easily given the conditions.

Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

As soon as Cyclops makes eye contact, its over.

#SharinganHax

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

From what I know based on both of them, Kakashi better hit with Kamui first or he is more likely to lose unless he gains a second chance with a very clever substitution jutsu or a shadow clone trickery.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@321zigzag1 said:

From what I know based on both of them, Kakashi better hit with Kamui first or he is more likely to lose unless he gains a second chance with a very clever substitution jutsu or a shadow clone trickery.

Agreed. Since they're both bloodlusted Kakashi will be going straight for the kill as well.

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They can both instant kill in one move if the scenario goes well, but even if Cyclop's beams travel at light speed, which has been very inconsistent, it's a matter of reaction. The beam itself can be light speed, but there is no way at all that Cyclop's reactions equal Kakashi's. Kakashi will have the first move because he reacts faster and moves faster. In character, Kakashi likely wins. Bloodlusted, Kakashi has the clear advantage.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Kurohige said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Not really, not saying Kakashi loses or anything, but Cyclops blast are big enough to casually mow entire fields or blow away whole landscapes, I don't see him being able to reveal his sharingan and activate it in the amount of time it take to fire a optic blast. The amount of power and speed his attacks have will be too much and from that distance and in an open field, Kakashi has no means of strategy since substitution, clones, and many other tactics will be useless, I mean he wont even have trees to hide by, and as shown above, Cyclops can easily manipulate the trajectory of his blast. Aside from Kamui whihc may not even work, I don't see how kakashi wins, let alone easily given the conditions.

A few things here:

1. I believe that Kakashi would be able to activate Kamui in time. He was able to warp away an entire explosion as it was expanding to its blast radius which is about a second. He would be able to see cyclops' motions as he is about to attack and prepare.

2. He wouldn't be limited to hiding at a distance in trees or anything. If Kakashi uses substitution, he would most likely hide in the ground right below Cyclops. From there he could drag Cyclops' body into the ground and cut off his head. Or simply stab him from behind before he even knows what happened. Kakashi is too tricky for Cyclops.

@UltimateHero0406:

1. If you mean Deidara's explosion at the beginning he was already preparing for it, he didn't react to it, also Guy, Lee, Tenten, and Neji all were able to move out of the way when they were right in front of it, Kakashi who already had his sharingan up and Kamui getting started simply nulified the explosion before the blast radius reached Guy's team, Kakashi even remarked how he barley made it, he wont be doing the same for the optic blast. Not to mention he had a hard enough time doing that for one of Sasuke's massive Susanoo arrows. Also important to note that neji noticed it first with his Byakugan and warned everyone else beforehand.

Sasuke's arrows were faster but it was at a father distance
Sasuke's arrows were faster but it was at a father distance

Kakashi already warped both Deidara's body (clone) as well as the explosion in produces simultaneously.

Kamui is a space-time jutsu. It warps away the space around the object, the mass and consistency of the object itself is irrelavant. There is no reason why a living being would be more difficult to warp than an inanimate object like optic blast. Kamui is warping the space surrounding the object, so there would be no reason why the consistency of the object should hinder Kamui's ability to absorb it. The only thing that would give Kamui pause is the object's size, because Kakashi must control the size of the barrier limiting the area around his target much like a full power blast from Cyclops.

The fact that he could activate his MS instantly to warp away Sasuke's Susano arrow is enough evidence that he had improved with Kamui. And in the latest chapters....well, you seen what happened. However He wont be able to warp both Cyclops, his gigantic beam going at that kind of speed from over 100 feet apart and even mangage to pull up his headband and use it before Cyclops fires.

That being said: I still do not believe Kakashi can insta-solo people with Kamui. If he could use it before people could react, dodge, or whatever couldn't he use it on Tobi before he could react and become intangible then? Apparently that's not the case. However Kamui is going to be more haxxed once it can simultaneously warp more than 1 object at a time lol.

2. Substitute what? This isn't the video games where you can just get a free pass on an attack if you have chakara, With no prep time and in an open field the best Kakashi can do is a shadow clone which would be suicide as the blast radius of a full powered optic blast would leave little chance for Kakashi or his clone to escape and make a diversion. He is going to hide underground and get below Cyclops before he notices from 50 meters apart? That's 164 feet, my dude, that is an impressive speed and endurance feat for him, add in the fact of the amount of energy he would have left when he got there and if Cyclops would just stand there. Assuming he does go underground, Cyclops would see that and simply send a guided laser underground and fry kakashi who by then would have no means of escape from that position. Tell me how he would stab him from behind before he know what happened? This is Kakashi, not Minato lol

@MisterShin said:

As soon as Cyclops makes eye contact, its over.

#SharinganHax

Eye contact from 164 feet away...wut? Most people in Naruto could not even see Deidara on his bird from fewer feet so I doubt kakshi will see Cyclops' "eyes" from this range. Not to mention Cyclops mainly sees red and likely wont be able to make out kakshi's eyes, only his body likewise for Kakashi.

@taichokage said:

They can both instant kill in one move if the scenario goes well, but even if Cyclop's beams travel at light speed, which has been very inconsistent, it's a matter of reaction. The beam itself can be light speed, but there is no way at all that Cyclop's reactions equal Kakashi's. Kakashi will have the first move because he reacts faster and moves faster. In character, Kakashi likely wins. Bloodlusted, Kakashi has the clear advantage.

Bloodlusted Cyclops had power to wipe out entire forest without breaking a sweat as well as have his power compared to a nuke. Even if Cyclops himself is not faster than Kakashi it wont matter, from 164 feet away Kakashi's movements don't make a difference to Cyclops' lasers.

Again, I'm not trying to downplay Kakashi but I think given the scenario, Cyclops can win. Did with forget kakshi had trouble warping the Mazo's neck? Even if Kamui's activation is isntant, the effect are not as seen against Deidara and Mazo, one has time to react to the effects of getting sucked in, although most can't do anything about it. I doubt kakashi can warp a gigantic continuous laser from Cyclops from that far away.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel