Kakashi and Tsunade Vs Monkey D.Luffy

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 13, 2010. Last post by MisterShin 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Kakashi and Tsunade Vs Monkey D.Luffy    
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Kakashi and Tsunade win this fight. Tsunade will be able to beat Luffy to a plump and Kakashi could come up with a strategy that would end with a chidori piercing Luffy's heart. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

what he said

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I agree with Omega.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@OmegaMekix: Disagree

The thing with sasuke and raikage can happen with Kakashi if he decides to use his Kamui. On the strength department Tsunade isn't that impressive in comparison to luffy or even some of his enemies, The ninjas can still be physically harmed

Luffy 
-His Gear 2nd allows him to move faster than the eye can see
-He has resistance to physical damage
-Willpower backs up his already insane endurance
-His moveset at the basest technique could topple a gigantic sea king
-Haki

Kaka 
- Uses lightning attacks which are ineffective against luffy as he had been against enel
- The dogs will serve merely as fodder
- The Raikage/Sasuke thing could happen if kakashi's eyes cannot catch up with luffy's speed [ speculation ]

Tsunade
-A decent bruiser against a guy who can tank a large amount of physical damage
-Rapid healing against supersonic punches
-Her defense isn't that impressive as her healing is costly to ther lifespan
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
kakashi only chance of winning is rather his kamui or a lot of sharp objects

then again luffy has amazing damage soak
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I will go with luffy. all of Tsunade's attacks wont affect Luffy and he has haki which can knock the victim out and gear second +gattling and kakashi's moves wont hit either  due to luffy's massive speed.
Jet Hanabi with Haki
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Gotta go with Luffy based on Nerxs argument
@Nerx: Nice argument but you are forgetting one thing. This is Tsunade and Kakashi working together. 

• These two ninjas can move just as fast as Luffy (2nd gear) on a normal basis, they've been trained to be fast.
  • Tsunade doesn't have to try to knock out Luffy, just immobilize him so Kakashi can do serious damage.
  • Ninjas carry several dozen kunies, shurikens, and other sharp weapons.
  • Kakashi is bound to have one technique that could harm Luffy.
  • If Luffy enters 3rd gear Tsunade can counter all his attacks to protect Kakashi. 
@OmegaMekix:  

• Your first point is up for argument [later] - and what are they compared to in speed in their universe?
  • She can try holding him , but he can counter that with the gomu gomu no robot as used in the CP9 arc to counter that 
  • Kunais can be takes as seen on Luffy's battle against Usopp  where the latter used shrapnel bombs and shuriken barrages as offense, lets not forget the ranyaku' used by CP9
  • [Lets list the possible moves then xD]
  • Moving speed and attacking speed differs in for the ninjas, Taijutsu-wise Tsunade can only swing and do heavy kicks so far [correct me if I am wrong]
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@OmegaMekix said:
" @Nerx: Nice argument but you are forgetting one thing. This is Tsunade and Kakashi working together. 

• These two ninjas can move just as fast as Luffy (2nd gear) on a normal basis, they've been trained to be fast.
  • Tsunade doesn't have to try to knock out Luffy, just immobilize him so Kakashi can do serious damage.
  • Ninjas carry several dozen kunies, shurikens, and other sharp weapons.
  • Kakashi is bound to have one technique that could harm Luffy.
  • If Luffy enters 3rd gear Tsunade can counter all his attacks to protect Kakashi. 
"
No one in naruto besides 8 gates lee and guy are as fast as gear 2nd luffy and I have never seen feats of them doing so.
@Kurohige: I have to agree , and its not that easy to determine speed in Naruto 

things so far in the Narutoverse:
-The 4th can do a teleport by re-summoning himself elsewhere 
-Lee & Guy can go supersonic by releasing the seals 
-Raikage can supercharge his nerves to go faster than the eye can follow 
- the Flicker thing could be either speed or blind side exploitation  
-The Haku speed of light thing is purely hyperbole [ yeah]

and at One Piece we can compare some of them them against bullets
@Nerx: 

Doesn't Kakashi know water techniques that could drown Luffy? Considering that Tsunade and Kakashi have advantages in; numbers, techniques, no obvious weakness, abilities to summon a giant slug that can spew acid which could be stronger than Chief Warden Magellan, illusions, weapons, healing techniques, and experience.

(For the debate that those in the Naruto-Universe are faster)
Tsunade is one of the greatest medical ninjas of her time. It was revealed that a medical ninja must have incredible speed so they don't become seriously harmed. We can safely assume that Tsunade has trained herself to be fast enough to avoid most ninja's attacks, which can happen within a blink.
Post by Dream (8,121 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Hmm. Shurikens and water jutsu from Kakashi would be the bane of Luffy's existence for this battle considering his vulnerabilities to them yet Raikiri and Tsunade's chakra-enhanced blows won't effect Luffy thanks to his Devil Fruit power. And I do have to agree with Omega that Kakashi and Tsunade's speeds would be on par with a Gear Second powered Luffy considering all ninjas in the world of Naruto have been shown to traverse great distances in a short period of time by foot without exerting much stamina. And when I last seen One Piece, I recall the Gears took their toll on Luffy the longer he used them as Second Gear burns up all the calories in his body over time and Third Gear reduces him to a midget size as well as sacrifices speed for raw power.  I don't know enough about Haki since I've never seen the more recent episodes of the show but from what I've read up on it in the One Piece Wiki, Luffy's only made use of it in desperate situations against strong adversaries and it's nature has yet to be explained in the series.

So in terms of this match, I give the edge to Tsunade and Kakashi. With both his foes having greater speed, Luffy will right away have no choice but to go into Second Gear to equal them in speed. He will be able to endure blows from Tsunade and a direct Raikiri shot from Kakashi by keeping up with them in Gear Second. But Tsunade still has her medic-nin techniques and use of Tsuruya at her disposal and Kakashi has a versatile arsenal of jutsu he can use, which includes the water techniques that would be the bane of Luffy's existence, any genjutsu and a well-timed Kamui shot. Kakashi and Tsunade are also better tacticians as Kakashi's battle experience and Tsunade's knowledge of the human body would allow them to properly plan against Luffy's attacks once they observe him enough. Let's not also forget the duration of the battle being a factor. Tsunade and Kakashi aren't pushovers by any means in the world of Naruto and Luffy would need to drag out the battle to set up a scenario where he could take both his opponents out at once. But being in Gear Second, Luffy can't sustain it for an extended period of time considering the toll it takes on his body and he would need the benefits of Gear Second's speed boost to keep up with Tsunade and Kakashi. Third Gear would be a death wish for Luffy as Tsunade and Kakashi would be quick enough to evade the slow attacks and get a large enough opening at thrashing Luffy when he shrinks after the Gear wears off.
@Dream: 

Wow, you were able to sum up my argument in a nice clear paragraph. 
@OmegaMekix said:
" @Nerx:   Doesn't Kakashi know water techniques that could drown Luffy? Considering that Tsunade and Kakashi have advantages in; numbers, techniques, no obvious weakness, abilities to summon a giant slug that can spew acid which could be stronger than Chief Warden Magellan, illusions, weapons, healing techniques, and experience.  (For the debate that those in the Naruto-Universe are faster) Tsunade is one of the greatest medical ninjas of her time. It was revealed that a medical ninja must have incredible speed so they don't become seriously harmed. We can safely assume that Tsunade has trained herself to be fast enough to avoid most ninja's attacks, which can happen within a blink. "
-Only water tech shown so far are the ones he ripped off Zabuza, the dragon missile thing [ it was a washout type instead of a drowning move]
-Advantage in numbers? two skilled ninja with shadow Jutsu [one clone per person] and summons are less likely a threat
-No obvious weakness except the amount of damage they can withstand in comparison
-Slug acid being stronger need to be proven [ lets point that out man xD] 
-Illusions is a threat but he is nowhere as adept as the uchihas, we are not even sure if haki can affect that or if kakashi can do that w/o eye contact
-Healing wastes chakra which is essential for this battle
-Weapons are limited to shurikens and kunai [explosives are not a large threat compared to cannonballs]

we still need to talk about speed as well , fast but how? supersonic - subsonic?

@Dream said:
" Hmm. Shurikens and water jutsu from Kakashi would be the bane of Luffy's existence for this battle considering his vulnerabilities to them yet Raikiri and Tsunade's chakra-enhanced blows won't effect Luffy thanks to his Devil Fruit power. And I do have to agree with Omega that Kakashi and Tsunade's speeds would be on par with a Gear Second powered Luffy considering all ninjas in the world of Naruto have been shown to traverse great distances in a short period of time by foot without exerting much stamina. And when I last seen One Piece, I recall the Gears took their toll on Luffy the longer he used them as Second Gear burns up all the calories in his body over time and Third Gear reduces him to a midget size as well as sacrifices speed for raw power.  I don't know enough about Haki since I've never seen the more recent episodes of the show but from what I've read up on it in the One Piece Wiki, Luffy's only made use of it in desperate situations against strong adversaries and it's nature has yet to be explained in the series.  So in terms of this match, I give the edge to Tsunade and Kakashi. With both his foes having greater speed, Luffy will right away have no choice but to go into Second Gear to equal them in speed. He will be able to endure blows from Tsunade and a direct Raikiri shot from Kakashi by keeping up with them in Gear Second. But Tsunade still has her medic-nin techniques and use of Tsuruya at her disposal and Kakashi has a versatile arsenal of jutsu he can use, which includes the water techniques that would be the bane of Luffy's existence, any genjutsu and a well-timed Kamui shot. Kakashi and Tsunade are also better tacticians as Kakashi's battle experience and Tsunade's knowledge of the human body would allow them to properly plan against Luffy's attacks once they observe him enough. Let's not also forget the duration of the battle being a factor. Tsunade and Kakashi aren't pushovers by any means in the world of Naruto and Luffy would need to drag out the battle to set up a scenario where he could take both his opponents out at once. But being in Gear Second, Luffy can't sustain it for an extended period of time considering the toll it takes on his body and he would need the benefits of Gear Second's speed boost to keep up with Tsunade and Kakashi. Third Gear would be a death wish for Luffy as Tsunade and Kakashi would be quick enough to evade the slow attacks and get a large enough opening at thrashing Luffy when he shrinks after the Gear wears off. "
What is an Omega Kakashi? 

I doubt the shuriken argument as they are only limited [ does kakashi or Tsunade carry the windmill ones?]
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,920 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
Luffy also haves Gear Third that easily surpass Tsunade Strenght.... 
With the combination of both it could be a chance for Luffy to win....
@Nerx: 

•  Katsuyu (Tsunade's summon slug) can spew acid that quickly dissolve some of the strongest rocks and considering that there will be a lot of acid Luffy would be easily overwhelmed and burned.
  • Kakashi probably knows dozens of water techniques, he use a very powerful water attack when he battle Naruto and Sakura in the beginning of Shippuuden, and he could always use his mangekyo sharingan to kill Luffy if the battle rages on for long enough. 
  • These are two very powerful ninjas with a lot of chakra, I doubt a couple of healing techniques would drain them of all of it.
  • If Luffy is caught in a minor illusion it's over because he wouldn't know how to get out of it. 

I doubt Luffy could beat these two with these odds.
@OmegaMekix: 

• He went inside laboon [ a giant whale ] and withstood [ or swam in the said acid <I will check this later as well> and magellan's corrosion can even corrode Mr.3's candle constructs which are comparable to steel in durability.
  • Dozens but we are using canon ones, and the ones I have known so far are ripoffs of Zabuza'a [ try browsing the series or provide some from the databooks]
  • Her main ' healing' shortens lifespan and is a limited use high-grade technique that is not spammable, plus in direct battle healing will make them both easier targets
  • Kakashi still needs eye contact to make the illusions at least [ correct me] and the same could be said otherwise If luffy can up his haki to 'pressure' the ninjas [ yet to be seen]

he can with a sh!tload of effort and mass damages
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel