Kakashi and base naruto vs Hisagi and Renji

Topic started by Hirako_Fan on Nov. 16, 2010. Last post by Hirako_Fan 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10

escenario 1

this is naruto before the sagemode training and no kyubi for hi
no reiatsu crush nor intangiiblity for team 2
kakashi cannot use kamui
who wins

escenario 2
-Naruto can use Sage mode
-Kakashi can use every techniquer he has shown including kamui
-Hisagi starts wirh his  lighning hado on his shikai
-Reiatsu crush is banned fromthe fight
-intangibily aswell
-no genjutsu
-Renji starts in bankai 

Escenario 3
the same stipulations as escenario 2 but flight is banned
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Hirako_Fan:  
Obvious curbstomp for the Bleach team.
You took away the Naruto group's only chances to even win.
@willyvereb: mmm how is it a curbstomp?
@Hirako_Fan: Bleach characters can fly. Rank in supersonic in general, Hisagi personally surprised a kind of city-block level blast, Renji has Bankai etc...
To put it bluntly speedblitz, flight and better durability. Destructive capability is somehow the same.
Also remember the classic HST ranking:
Naruto<Bleach<OP
While it means jack if the feats doesn't match them but Renji and Hisagi are a low-mid tiers in Bleach while base Naruto and kakashi ranks somewhere at the same place in their own verse. By that onlook things aren't looking well for the naruto Team.
@willyvereb: so what about 1 tailed naruto?
@Hirako_Fan: Even 4-tailed Naruto only has some niffty destructive feats.
Actually, even current Naruto with all his shown powers would have problems. Unless we take the possibility of Kyubi-mastered naruto pulling out the 6-tailed forms' feats casually. Also flight is still a mayor problem.
Just make it Sage Naruto and Kakashi with all their powers and it's getting interesting.
@willyvereb: ok ill make an escenario 2 with sage naruto and kakashi with his abilities
Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Renji solos really. Naruto chars. in general simply aren't up to the level of bleach chars. With his bankai Renji casually destroyed about a dozen mini sky scrapers just by swinging it around, no one is surviving hikotsu taiho, and both Bleach chars are too fast. A character like Raikage or Gai would have higher chances of beating a semi high tier bleach char because they are some of the few naruto chars who have comparable is not superior strength and speed feats which is usually the reason naruto loses to bleach. Bleach chars have superhuman strength and speed by default whereas only a handful of naruto chars have it to the same extent. Now if you unnerf team naruto but leave the nerf on team bleach than team naruto stands a good chance because Naruto and Kakashi are some of the few that are almost as fast and in naruto's case as strong. Actually in naruto's case he might be faster and stronger than team bleach members.
@taichokage: just alitle curious has naruto tanked an atack like this
 http://manga.bleachexile.com/bleach-chapter-142-page-5.html

i put sagemode naruto cause the tailed ones lacks alot of feats
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Bleach characters are too fast for most Naruto characters to contend with.
@Hirako_Fan:  not quite. The only really  big attack he's ever tanked really is chibaku tensei and that was when he was in 8 tails form.
@taichokage: i was wondering  how strong are renji and hisagi now since they were training  in the chapter before the timeskip .

could you imagine if one of the had become captain
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@JThree47605 said:
" Bleach characters are too fast for most Naruto characters to contend with. "
@FoolyCooly:
how will this mach be fair them?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47605 said:
"Bleach characters are too fast for most Naruto characters to contend with. "

This I agree with.
@Hirako_Fan: No reiatsu crush, no intangibility/invisibility, no flight unless the character can do so by other means (like Toshiro's bankai), and speed equalized or bought down to similar lvl. But you see those are a ton of nerfs. And it is depriving bleach chars of their advantages in not only a cross over battle but in their own verse as well. So I would leave it at no reiatsu crush, and no intangibility. But team naruto should still lose here.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Scenario 1 Bleach stomps 
Scenario 2, Idk bleach team can still fly, but Sage Mode should be stronger and kakashi could win via kumui. 
@taichokage: i already made an escenario where theyare not intangible and cannot reiatsu crush did you read the op plus naruto can use sagemode but no more than that since the tailed forms lacks feats and powerscaling those many forms is a pain since whe dont know what did they improved per tail since six tails looked more stationary and  slower than 4 tails while the 8 tails only growed bug and nine tails looked even more slower than the six tails and all the hyperboles about making sunamis and shattering mountains we proven false in the chapter it apeared
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Hirako_Fan said:
 the tailed forms lacks feats   
Idk about that: 
   4 tails breaks the Rashamon defense

6 Tails power

Kyubi breaks out of the mini moon

Sage Mode multiple giant rasengans

Sage Strength, Naruto effortlessly stops and tosses a gigantic rhino

@hitsusatsu11: thanks for the scans but that is not what i ment as you can see i already knew his destructive capasity growed per tail but its speed and reactions and durability while in said forms is what interest me the most since having such a destructive power is not very efective when fighting 2 oponents than fly and are about equal or sligtly faster than sagemode naruto while on the ground but in the air they are more versatile than sage mode naruto and even the tailed forms that have showed some feats.

while the 8 tails breaking chibaku tensei is the most confusing since his enormius  sise and not being traped in the center of chibaku tensei might had given him eneught streght to break trought it.

the naruto sagemode trowing the rhino is an efective feat vs renjis bankai swings but no eneugh to avoid damage as the  as taichokage stated destroyed several mini skyscrapers per swing and if Hisagi binds naruto or kakashi they are on theway of being decapitated or Blasted by renji. with this said i might have also to remove flight due to the diferent amount of combinations these two can do in the air while Naruto and kakashi arenearly hopeles vs said oponents.

the Kyubi tanking the rasengans is a litle hard to take as the kyubi was in narutos mind at that moment plus his speed feats were . to slow in his battle vs konoha  as glass cannon ninja kept with him just fine but that might have been cause he lacked a host at the time

now that i said this i will wait for new naruto to kick some ass and show new feats that puts him efective vs renji and hisagi also for kakashi since Kishi cannot end the series without giving kakashi a new and deserved power up  in the war but lets also wait for new hisagi and renji to shown their improvement during the timeskip

as for the winners
escenario 1 with this escenario i made this a spite mach=team bleach
escenario 2 in this one the naruto Team has all of their techniques but the liteunants can still fly=it could go either way as kamui is Problem if he is able to aim them in a good place the mach turns in favor of team naruto,bit if this fails they are done for as even if naruto is the strogent in his does not posses an abaility as powerfull has his parther  and fairly useless vs flyng oponents 
 Naruto team 30%/100% of winning  team Bleach 70%/100% of winning mainly for the flying advantage and bakudo
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel