Kaine vs Benitsubasa

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Oct. 2, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Another random fight, but the reason for this one is because of a possible fan fic i might create, but im still on the fritz about it.

takes place in tokyo, on top of buildings

current versions

1st round: no suit power for Kain, no kiss power up for Benitsubasa

2nd round: no holds barred

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Ah Sekirei how I love you :3.

Too bad Benitsubasa gets stomped very badly. The spite is pretty bad makes me want to cry.

@SpeedForceSpider: i dont think its that bad, shes at least a 10 ton strength fighter.... right?

@Jinbeifan1: 10 tons? Hell no man. Ben can web her down and be done with it. Or use his spider sense, strength, and agility which is too much for her to handle. I think he can solo their world to be honest.

@SpeedForceSpider: well the web thing could work, but this is Kaine, not ben. while he has most of the attributes, he does not have spider sense. and im not too sure about that either. he may take quite a few down, but miya was supposedly able to cut a aircraft carrier in half. of course kaine might still be able to beat her, but that would force him to rely on his speed a lot for the fight

@Jinbeifan1: Kaine has a stealth suit now he can sneak up and break her neck. Sekirei has mildly impressive feats in battle.

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah i forgot to mention that, but hey without it i think she'd have a chance. maybe i'll change that

@Jinbeifan1: Sadly the results would be the same as Kaine can strike her with multiple 10 ton blows before she could react. Being Spider Man's clone he could replicate this:

Ignoring the fact that Gladiator pwned Peter because he is class 100. Just an example of the deadly speed he uses.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel