Kaiba vs Yugi

Topic started by shonen on Feb. 22, 2009. Last post by Nerx 5 years, 4 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Seto Kaiba



vs

Yugi Motou


Who wins in a street fight.


Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yugi
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I say kaiba kicks yugi butt.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yugi ----------------> Kaiba

Always has been always will be 
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Screw the rules, I have GREEN HAIR

sorry had to say it
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Acer said:
"Yugi ----------------> Kaiba

Always has been always will be "
When it comes to card games yes. When it comes to fighting NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
YUGI!!!
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kaiba

He's rich b!tch
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
First battle.

Yugi says, "I summon Exodia, the forbidden one!"

Enough said. XD
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
"First battle.

Yugi says, "I summon Exodia, the forbidden one!"

Enough said. XD
"
lol but this is a street fightXD
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Sonata said:
"Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
"First battle.

Yugi says, "I summon Exodia, the forbidden one!"

Enough said. XD
"
lol but this is a street fightXD
"
In that case, Kaiba.

I remember when he took his Blue Eyes White Dragon card and owned a guy just by throwing the card at him. XD
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
"Sonata said:
"Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
"First battle.

Yugi says, "I summon Exodia, the forbidden one!"

Enough said. XD
"
lol but this is a street fightXD
"
In that case, Kaiba.

I remember when he took his Blue Eyes White Dragon card and owned a guy just by throwing the card at him. XD
"
Oh yeah I remember thatXD
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
In Yu-Gi-Oh R he bashed a sucka with his metallic briefcase

Kaiba wins
Post by Dream (7,640 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
If we're talking regular Yugi, then he's pretty much at the mercy of Kaiba. If we're talking Mou Hitori no Yugi, then Kaiba gets Mind Crushed for Yugi's win.
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
no he cant mind crush unless they cheat and in a street fight there is no cheating
Post by Dream (7,640 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
@e_b_c:  Whoever said there were any rules in a street fight?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
lol In a Street fight any thing goes
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kaiba can always sue yugi and buy then bankrupt his Grandfather's shop
Post by Dream (7,640 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator
Of course...

"Screw the rules. I have money." XD
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel