Kaguya, Sakue, Naruto Vs Goku (Saiyan Saga), Vegeta (Namek Saga)

Topic started by comicfanforever on July 4, 2014. Last post by GeneralVan 2 weeks, 5 days ago.
Post by comicfanforever (445 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Kaguya, Sakue, Naruto Vs Goku (Saiyan Saga), Vegeta (Namek Saga)

Kaguya Ootsutsuki at full power

Current Sasuke with rinnegan and Current Naruto

VS

Goku (from Saiyan Saga - PL over 8000 ) and Vegeta (Namek Saga - same guy who fought Cui, Dodoria and Regular Zarbon - his Power level - 24 000). Goku can use Kaiookenx2 and kaiokenx3.

We have here two fights: the first fight all characters are serious, no preparation,no morality, no information and no information about any team skills. Not a Bloodlusted situation and speed is not equalized.

Second fight - all characters are serious, no preparation,no morality, Naruto characters have information on the DB Duo. Bloodlusted. Speed equalized.

Location - indestructible Planet.

vs

Post by CerusSerenade (2,464 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seeing as Naruto doesn't have planet level durability he loses.

Post by Low (1,161 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Eh, Naruto or Kaguya solo. None of the two Saiyens at this point had the durability to resist attacks that destroyed them at a molecular level. However SS2 and past that is a different story.

Post by XtremeRevolution55 (62 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Naruto and Sasuke are trash.

Kaguya can possibly take them down with loads of haxes, so it all comes down to who's faster

Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team Z should still be faster. But if they're BFR'd by Kaguya there isn't much they could do. Still siding with team Z for the majority. If serious their DC will bring them a quick win.
Post by Dream (7,215 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

Goku and Vegeta by the points of each saga should be greatly faster than the Naruto team and any decently powerful ki blast by them would easily waste away the Naruto team. The DBZ team still lacks a defense for the Naruto team's hax (dimension shifting BFR and Truth-Seeking Balls), but their greater speed and destructive potential would be more than enough to make up for the shortcoming at this point.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

vegeta is minor planet level at this point. he solos.

Post by luthluth (1,218 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Low said:

Eh, Naruto or Kaguya solo. None of the two Saiyens at this point had the durability to resist attacks that destroyed them at a molecular level. However SS2 and past that is a different story.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@luthluth said:

@Low said:

Eh, Naruto or Kaguya solo. None of the two Saiyens at this point had the durability to resist attacks that destroyed them at a molecular level. However SS2 and past that is a different story.

for some reason low thinks the Z fighters are just gonna stand there and watch the naruto characters attack.

Post by gokugx (359 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Dream said:

Goku and Vegeta by the points of each saga should be greatly faster than the Naruto team and any decently powerful ki blast by them would easily waste away the Naruto team. The DBZ team still lacks a defense for the Naruto team's hax (dimension shifting BFR and Truth-Seeking Balls), but their greater speed and destructive potential would be more than enough to make up for the shortcoming at this point.

agreed

Post by lAmKira (16 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Vegeta solos
Post by luthluth (1,218 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

@luthluth said:

@Low said:

Eh, Naruto or Kaguya solo. None of the two Saiyens at this point had the durability to resist attacks that destroyed them at a molecular level. However SS2 and past that is a different story.

for some reason low thinks the Z fighters are just gonna stand there and watch the naruto characters attack.

He knows exactly what the Z fighters can do and what their going to do

Post by Low (1,161 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@luthluth: lol

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Wow really. Either of the Saiyans solo.
Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

let the poor guys even get feats above 4 beast arc to pit them against saiyan saga characters bro.

Post by nishi99 (1,580 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Wow really. Either of the Saiyans solo.

This.

Post by SepHIIIrotH (15 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Lady Kaguya glances

Post by flashback180 (440 posts) See mini bio Level 14

either of the sayiens can one shot.

gallet gun

Kamehameha amp kaiokan

Post by Low (1,161 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@flashback180: No, but you can bet Gudou Dama is. wiping them out.

Post by flashback180 (440 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Low:

-_- are you saying they can tank planet level attacks.

when has anyone in Naruto verse shown continental level durability let alone planetary level .

no one in the verse is surviving kaiokan times 4 Kamehameha.

.

let me put this in power level perspective

raditz is above moon level at 1,200 ,

Vegeta is 18-20,000 who can bust a planet(sayien saga)

kaiokan 4 is 32,000 which is above planetary level .

nemmek saga vegeta is above raccom level after he was healed by dendai.

the shock waves changed the look of the landscape, the giant plateaus were destroyed.

only thing naruto verse has got is limited hax .

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel