Kabutomaru vs Naruto and Kakashi

Topic started by Obito on Dec. 9, 2012. Last post by Obito 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Location ; A Forest. 

Winner by K.O. or Death. 
No prep. 
Standard morals. 
Standard weapons. 
Kabuto before death. Current Naruto and Kakashi. 
Who wins?

VERSUS 
 VERSUS 

Kakashi Hatake
Kakashi Hatake
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito: why do you always use Naruto character?

@SMXLR8: Because, I love Naruto characters. Why? Should I mix up my battles? 
Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito: well yeah the vice is getting dead again with the same old stuff when is someone going to make a interesting fight

@SMXLR8: I see. That explains a lot. I'll see what I can do about that. It won't be easy since a lot of animes are not in the same league. 
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obito said:

@SMXLR8: I see. That explains a lot. I'll see what I can do about that. It won't be easy since a lot of animes are not in the same league.

Yeah, that's why there ends up being a lot of mismatch battles. But you can always tweek the circumstances to make it more even.

And Naruto and Kakashi could win if Naruto gets serious. But if Kabuto brings out his new undead weapons, then it could be harder than that.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,533 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'd give current Naruto the win, seeing as how Kabutomaru is likely equivalent to Naruto's sage mode but on steroids. Naruto's 9 tails mode should be far superior.

If for whatever reason they are equal, then Naruto should be able to provide an adequate distraction while Kakashi gets ready to use Kamui.

@ohgodwhy said:

I'd give current Naruto the win, seeing as how Kabutomaru is likely equivalent to Naruto's sage mode but on steroids. Naruto's 9 tails mode should be far superior.

?

@UltimateHero0406: ???

@ohgodwhy: Why does the thread say Kabutomaru?

@UltimateHero0406: Kabutomaru is the name given to Kabuto after he absorbed Orochimaru's DNA and could use Snake Sage mode etc etc. It's the version who just fought and lost against Sasuke and Itachi.

@ohgodwhy: Ah, ok. Sorry. I've never seen him called that before.

Post by taichokage (12,989 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Powerful as Kabuto is, above most of akatsuki, current Naruto is very powerful. He could solo with some trouble.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,167 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Curbstomp in favour of the team. Naruto is more than capable of blitzing him and he could always go for game with a bijuudama. Kakashi's kamui might not work as well as usual here, since Kabuto can effectively liquidise himself, but it could still be used as support for Naruto (plus his range of raitons would be handy as well).

@Obito: Why did you think that current Naruto and Kakashi might have any difficulty beating an opponent that Sasuke and Itachi did, the latter pair having been holding back?

@GIRUGAMESH: The answer is obvious. I was not thinking. 
@UltimateHero0406: Yes, and that is what I must prevent.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel