Kabuto Vs Zabuza

Topic started by Acer on April 8, 2009. Last post by Acer. 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Well that's a dumb one.  Zabuza is a pushover.
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Luffy said:
"Well that's a dumb one.  Zabuza is a pushover.
"
Growls.

I don't see why people don't give Zabuza credit. He isn't some "pushover." Yes, Kakashi outsmarted him their first match, but only after he was freed from the water prison. Without Naruto and Sasuke's quick thinking, Kakashi would have been toast by Zabuza. Zabuza then learned from his past mistake at getting defeated by Kakashi, but fell prey to his ninja dogs. Just to go away from the anime for a second, PLEASE...the bridgebuilder? He would have been diced to bits when Zabuza was hidden in the fog using his silent homacide technique. HOW COULD THEY SEE HIM!? Lame, I say. Anyway, this is about Kabuto and Zabuza. I don't know, they are both good. I'd go with Zabuza because he is just plain cooler. ^_^
Post by e_b_c (69 posts) See mini bio Level 5
so  glowy hands vs a big sword i say zabuza
Kabuto took down an entire ANBU squad with ease and said he could take down more. Tsunade said his medical skills and senses were greater than her own even at her peak and Kabuto is said to be equal to Kakashi. Zabuza got owned by kakashi and made to look a fool. Oh and yuou all forget that Kabuto now has Orcochimaru's cells in him.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Growls.

I don't see why people don't give Zabuza credit. He isn't some "pushover." Yes, Kakashi outsmarted him their first match, but only after he was freed from the water prison. Without Naruto and Sasuke's quick thinking, Kakashi would have been toast by Zabuza.
Just because he caught him dosen't mean he could have killed him.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Zabuza then learned from his past mistake at getting defeated by Kakashi, but fell prey to his ninja dogs
Yet again proving why Kakashi is better, if Kakashi could beat him so could kabuto who is equal to kakashi as said many times.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Just to go away from the anime for a second, PLEASE...the bridgebuilder? He would have been diced to bits when Zabuza was hidden in the fog using his silent homacide technique. HOW COULD THEY SEE HIM!? Lame, I say. Anyway, this is about Kabuto and Zabuza. I
Just because you cant be seen does not mean you cant be heard. The Third Hokage was trapped in an illusion of complete darkness and he was able to defend himself to a degree and even locate his enemies. It's like if Kiba was trapped in that fog he could locate Zabuza through smell and sound. Now not all ninja's have amazing senses like Kiba but most have great senses and Kabuto has.

Kabuto took down an entire ANBU squad with ease and said he could take down more. Tsunade said his medical skills and senses were greater than her own even at her peak and Kabuto is said to be equal to Kakashi. Zabuza got owned by kakashi and made to look a fool. Oh and yuou all forget that Kabuto now has Orcochimaru's cells in him.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Growls.

I don't see why people don't give Zabuza credit. He isn't some "pushover." Yes, Kakashi outsmarted him their first match, but only after he was freed from the water prison. Without Naruto and Sasuke's quick thinking, Kakashi would have been toast by Zabuza.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Zabuza then learned from his past mistake at getting defeated by Kakashi, but fell prey to his ninja dogs
Yet again proving why Kakashi is better, if Kakashi could beat him so could kabuto who is equal to kakashi as said many times.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Just to go away from the anime for a second, PLEASE...the bridgebuilder? He would have been diced to bits when Zabuza was hidden in the fog using his silent homacide technique. HOW COULD THEY SEE HIM!? Lame, I say. Anyway, this is about Kabuto and Zabuza. I
Just because you cant be seen does not mean you cant be heard. The Third Hokage was trapped in an illusion of complete darkness and he was able to defend himself to a degree and even locate his enemies. It's like if Kiba was trapped in that fog he could locate Zabuza through smell and sound. Now not all ninja's have amazing senses like Kiba but most have great senses and Kabuto has.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Kabuto rapes him.
Post by Kawanoka_Kyrogi (836 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Acer said:
"Kabuto took down an entire ANBU squad with ease and said he could take down more. Tsunade said his medical skills and senses were greater than her own even at her peak and Kabuto is said to be equal to Kakashi. Zabuza got owned by kakashi and made to look a fool. Oh and yuou all forget that Kabuto now has Orcochimaru's cells in him.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:
Growls.

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:

Kawanoka_Kyrogi said:

"
o_O

I fold.
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kamen Rider Kabuto
Kabuto. He walks the path of heaven and rules over all.
if kabuto was able to touch zabuza he would win but zabuza still has range
e_b_c said:
"if kabuto was able to touch zabuza he would win but zabuza still has range
"
Range dosen't mean a thing because Zabuza cant touch Kabuto, his reflexes and speed are to great.
did you see how nuch it took to bring zabuza down i dont think kabuto is fast enough to actually put his hands on him and use his medical jutsu
e_b_c said:
"did you see how nuch it took to bring zabuza down i dont think kabuto is fast enough to actually put his hands on him and use his medical jutsu
"
Kabuto took out an ANBU squad, has surpassed Tsunade in the medical field and is equal to Kakashi, once he gets close he will tag Zabuza.
he might be equal to kakashi minus sharringan but kakashi had to use it to beat zabuza, i'm pretty sure zabuza was a high ranked assasin so he could have probably taken out an anbu squad also, and he may have surpassed her in the medical field but i doubt he has her duribility
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Silent Homicide technique, done and dusted... then chop up the little bastard
e_b_c said:
"he might be equal to kakashi minus sharringan but kakashi had to use it to beat zabuza, i'm pretty sure zabuza was a high ranked assasin so he could have probably taken out an anbu squad also, and he may have surpassed her in the medical field but i doubt he has her duribility
"
What does durability have to do with anythnig when Zabuza cant even touch Kabuto, and his durability is freaking impressive, he does have a technique that heals himself just like Tsunade only his dosen't have the drawback of decreasing his lifespan. Zabuza couldn't even beat Sakura let alone Kabuto.
his sword is over 6 feet if kabuto got to close he'd get cut that is where the durability comes in and healing does no good if you are in pieces
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What is there to heal when you are in inches spattered across the battlefield with Zabuza prepping a water dragon missile Jutsu?
e_b_c said:
"his sword is over 6 feet if kabuto got to close he'd get cut that is where the durability comes in and healing does no good if you are in pieces
"
Your right because Kabuto, who dodged a rasengan from a naruto clone while he wasn't even looking would fail to avoid a blade. Kabuto could dodge a blade with ease and attack Zabuza with a strong beam, stunning him and moving in close for the kill, Kabuto attacks the users insides, nerve tendons, one slice to the neck and it's all over.
while your logic does seem quite accurate i just dont see it happening so we shall agree do disagree
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel