Kabuto vs Gaara

Topic started by nevergiveup on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by tronboy 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Part 1
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
I say Garra if it's from Part 1.
Post by VioletteDragoon (448 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Im gonna say Gaara
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Any Reasons Kabuto is very skilled you guys know.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
lol you ask someone to explain and everybody leaves.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
nevergiveup said:
"lol you ask someone to explain and everybody leaves."
I'll explain slightly. In Part 1 Garra is a monster.

Kabuto maybe be skilled but he's not fast enough to get past Gaara's sand shield nor is he strong enough. Kabuto is skilled but his skill set doesn't allow him to get past Gaara's sand armor or shield nor is he powerful enough to do so.

Gaara could kill Kabuto in a number of ways. Kabuto loses.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
He was skilled enough to fight Kakashi.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
nevergiveup said:
"He was skilled enough to fight Kakashi."
After doing some research I change my vote to Kabuto.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"nevergiveup said:
"He was skilled enough to fight Kakashi."
After doing some research I change my vote to Kabuto."
lol.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
nevergiveup said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"nevergiveup said:
"He was skilled enough to fight Kakashi."
After doing some research I change my vote to Kabuto."
lol."
After doing more research I'm on the fence. Kabuto could beat Kakashi but against Gaara I don't know.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"nevergiveup said:
"Atsuma_Akubara said:
"nevergiveup said:
"He was skilled enough to fight Kakashi."
After doing some research I change my vote to Kabuto."
lol."
After doing more research I'm on the fence. Kabuto could beat Kakashi but against Gaara I don't know."
That sounds good.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Kabuto isn't very good at Taijutsu but he can dodge attacks well and can heal himself. He's not fast enough to keep up with Gaara's sand shield but Kabuto has a mass amount of stamina and is incredibly smart so he could probably think of something....damn I don't know. I'm leaning towards Gaara again.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
The battle forums are dead.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
nevergiveup said:
"The battle forums are dead."
They really are.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
We are the only people in here.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
nevergiveup said:
"We are the only people in here."
Not enough users online who care about debating.
Post by nevergiveup (199 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"nevergiveup said:
"We are the only people in here."
Not enough users online who care about debating."
Just Points.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Gaara should take this pretty easy as far as im concerned
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Gaara FTW and also by fan votes
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gaara Curbstomp, i mean  Kabuto is basically only good for healing crap.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel