Jyuuza vs Piccolo Daimao

Topic started by _Judge_ on Jan. 8, 2010. Last post by _Judge_ 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by _Judge_ (1,472 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Jyuuza of the Clouds is a character in the Fist of the North Star series who adapted his own style and fought Raoh. He is unique in the regard that he is impossible to predict (literally), as his movements baffle Raoh (who is a martial arts master) and win him a victory in their first fight. However, he is a goofball. He only acted serious in his final fight with Raoh because he wanted to buy time for Kenshiro to meet with the final Nanto general (NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and even then, he wasn't planning to win because he couldn't truly be with the love of his life. 

With this in mind, can he fight Piccolo Daimao on even terms? And before you Dragonball-tards go around saying Piccolo Daimao (who is NOT Piccolo Jr., the one from the mainstream DBZ series) can blow up the planet, he can't. He is from the original Dragonball series and incapable of destroying more than a large city at most.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Does Jyuuza have any projectile attacks up his arsenal?
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This Piccolo has never used his full powered energy attack, but he stated he can destroy whole region with one blast which would be 1/43 of earths surface. 

IMO
his speed should be around 190 m/s or 0.55 x speed of sound 
his strength should be around 18 T  

But I dont know enough about  Jyuuza to say who would win this 
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
piccolo
Jyuuza is one of the strongest characters in the Fist of the North Star franchise, comparable to Kenshiro for that matter. 

I'll let you do the math :3
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Jhentoh said:
" Jyuuza is one of the strongest characters in the Fist of the North Star franchise, comparable to Kenshiro for that matter.   I'll let you do the math :3 "
I love fist of the north star so I am going to be bias and say jyuuza but piccolo could destroy a whole region at less than half power.
Let's pretend for a minute that the fighters have no prior knowledge of each other and Jyuuza appears in Piccolo's throne room one day looking to have some fun. Piccolo thinks he's just a petty human visitor and promptly tries to destroy him with a Ki blast, but Jyuuza is unpredictable (literally) and most, if not all, of Piccolo's attacks will miss. Raoh's punches were impossible to see, with some of them actually hitting Jyuuza without the audience knowing. This proves that Jyuuza had the ability to evade large-scale attacks from a good distance, rendering King Piccolo's Ki strategy useless unless provided in close quarters, which Jyuuza excels at.

Piccolo would probably get so pissed off that Jyuuza is literally just toying with him and uses that maximum power Ki blast thing you keep talking about. Jyuuza can fade in and out of reality, apparently, as seen in a flashback sequence when he meets Raoh and Toki for the first time.

If you want to see said videos, I'll post the links and you can spoil yourself silly.

(About two and a half minutes in, Jyuuza's palms explode despite Raoh seemingly not touching him. Just before that, Jyuuza attacks Raoh with a technique that Raoh compares the energy of to that of a god. I don't think the latter bit of information would matter, unless you want proof that Jyuuza can stand up to Piccolo in melee combat, since Raoh has the egotism of a god. This video showcases how superb of a fighter Jyuuza could have been if he took fights seriously. Eventually, his fighting style just deteriorates into buying time for Kenshiro and the last Nanto general, but I won't go any further :3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IyG3TQm-8E

(This video, again, showcases how much of a goof Jyuuza is. I think he would have given Raoh more of a run for his money if he took things just a bit seriously. Though, this wouldn't have done anything in the long-run due to his policy of buying time in the end. I hate it when good characters go to waste...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfpC133B4c 

I'm sorry if you're not convinced that this is actually a very good fight :P
Post by Kurohige (3,702 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Jhentoh said:
" Let's pretend for a minute that the fighters have no prior knowledge of each other and Jyuuza appears in Piccolo's throne room one day looking to have some fun. Piccolo thinks he's just a petty human visitor and promptly tries to destroy him with a Ki blast, but Jyuuza is unpredictable (literally) and most, if not all, of Piccolo's attacks will miss. Raoh's punches were impossible to see, with some of them actually hitting Jyuuza without the audience knowing. This proves that Jyuuza had the ability to evade large-scale attacks from a good distance, rendering King Piccolo's Ki strategy useless unless provided in close quarters, which Jyuuza excels at.

Piccolo would probably get so pissed off that Jyuuza is literally just toying with him and uses that maximum power Ki blast thing you keep talking about. Jyuuza can fade in and out of reality, apparently, as seen in a flashback sequence when he meets Raoh and Toki for the first time.

If you want to see said videos, I'll post the links and you can spoil yourself silly.

(About two and a half minutes in, Jyuuza's palms explode despite Raoh seemingly not touching him. Just before that, Jyuuza attacks Raoh with a technique that Raoh compares the energy of to that of a god. I don't think the latter bit of information would matter, unless you want proof that Jyuuza can stand up to Piccolo in melee combat, since Raoh has the egotism of a god. This video showcases how superb of a fighter Jyuuza could have been if he took fights seriously. Eventually, his fighting style just deteriorates into buying time for Kenshiro and the last Nanto general, but I won't go any further :3)

(This video, again, showcases how much of a goof Jyuuza is. I think he would have given Raoh more of a run for his money if he took things just a bit seriously. Though, this wouldn't have done anything in the long-run due to his policy of buying time in the end. I hate it when good characters go to waste...)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfpC133B4c   I'm sorry if you're not convinced that this is actually a very good fight :P "
Dude we need you on more fist of the north star fights that right there was awesome great argument!
@Kurohige said:
" @Jhentoh said:
" Let's pretend for a minute that the fighters have no prior knowledge of each other and Jyuuza appears in Piccolo's throne room one day looking to have some fun. Piccolo thinks he's just a petty human visitor and promptly tries to destroy him with a Ki blast, but Jyuuza is unpredictable (literally) and most, if not all, of Piccolo's attacks will miss. Raoh's punches were impossible to see, with some of them actually hitting Jyuuza without the audience knowing. This proves that Jyuuza had the ability to evade large-scale attacks from a good distance, rendering King Piccolo's Ki strategy useless unless provided in close quarters, which Jyuuza excels at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfpC133B4c   I'm sorry if you're not convinced that this is actually a very good fight :P "
Dude we need you on more fist of the north star fights that right there was awesome great argument! "
What can I say? I'm good at what I love ^_^

I basically just laid down the law in this battle. And there are no takers? Battle forum-posters and their phobias of choosing... 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel