Juubito vs Team

Topic started by xlab3000 on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by 5th 9 months ago.
Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubito vs Blackbeard, Aizen, Barragan, Law, EMS Madara with Kyuubi, Nightmare Luffy, and Hashirama with Buddha Statue

Round 1 Juubito is in his 1st form

Round 2 Juubito is in his 2nd form

Morals off for everyone

Everyone is bloodlusted

Who wins?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The team wins.

Just too much hax for Juubito to take on at once

Post by DeviantXero (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Team wins, but Juubito puts up a nice fight.

Post by luthluth (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Juubito shields him self and spams mountain busters

Post by taichokage (13,396 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Room! Tact! Answer to the biju dama. The team annihilates him.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Room! Tact! Answer to the biju dama. The team annihilates him.

How big is the room anyway I forget?

It doesn't seem too horrifyingly big though if I recall.

It's a shame we never got to see the sword capabilities. Juubito was a disappointment and probably barely showed what he was capable of.

Not to mention he was technically underpowered. He is missing nearly all of Hachibi's and of course Kyuubi's chakra.

@luthluth said:

Juubito shields him self and spams mountain busters

A single one of those 4 were incredibly much larger than a mountain buster. Although that move with the barrier is really Juubito's only chance.

His room spanned over all of Punk Hazzard Island, which while small for an island, did host multiple mountains.

@taichokage said:

His room spanned over all of Punk Hazzard Island, which while small for an island, did host multiple mountains.

Really? I recall him to slice a mountain.

Chapter Page reference or scan?

Chapter 690 last page and 691 first page. I can't post images on a smartphone and I don't think we can do links either.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage:@321zigzag1: here you go

@Shadowchaos said:

@taichokage:@321zigzag1: here you go

Thank you

How would you interpret that in destructive range and size? Of course this depends on Punk Hazard size too.

@taichokage said:

Chapter 690 last page and 691 first page. I can't post images on a smartphone and I don't think we can do links either.

Yeah that scan I remember, although I always vaguely recalled Punk Hazard size of a large mountain in island size.

What say you?

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@321zigzag1: well I don't read One Piece so not sure if those are the scans he is talking about I just went to the chapters and pages he said.

To think this man still believes he can't beat Doflamingo who in turn is frightened of Kaido. All that to say that Law isn't even top tier. He might be low high tier. Anyway, I'd say it's a small island. There are multiple small mountains that were cut and it is referred to as an island by the narration. It's just not some huge island like you would find in Toriko.

@taichokage said:

To think this man still believes he can't beat Doflamingo who in turn is frightened of Kaido. All that to say that Law isn't even top tier. He might be low high tier. Anyway, I'd say it's a small island. There are multiple small mountains that were cut and it is referred to as an island by the narration. It's just not some huge island like you would find in Toriko.

His hax goes a long way.

If I recall Toriko's planet is super giant massive so.

Yeah it's huge. For example They have a jungle that's more than twice the size of Asia and Europe put together or their Pot "Pond" is 300 square km which is hardly a pond, more like a medium sized lake.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Juubito doesn't stand a chance here. 
I mean all things considered, he essentially lost to Naruto and Sasuke. The only thing they had help with was the tug of war which was predominantly still the Kyubi power.

@taichokage said:

I mean all things considered, he essentially lost to Naruto and Sasuke. The only thing they had help with was the tug of war which was predominantly still the Kyubi power.

Thanks to losing his will combined with the power of friendship that his rookie friends contributed with the giant rasengans. They helped with that. And that Juubito probably couldn't use it to a better potential.

Also if it weren't for the bijuu liking Naruto they wouldn't have been able to resonate and come out of Juubito himself. It was pretty clear the two couldn't overpower Juubito in the end through direct combat.

The slice he received or any slice if received was automatically regenerated.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Barragan, law and aizen are problems on their own. Give them blackbeard who can disrupt the battle field and they take it easily.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Juubito loses miserably. His shields only negate chakra based attacks in the first place so they won't be super effective against this team. Blackbeard can likely absorb bijuu bomb like attacks, just like how he absorbed Ace's massive Dai Enkei: Entai attack and most of his Mera Mera based attacks. Aizen and Barragan will likely give him hell on top of that and without haki, he won't be able to put up much of a fight against Law either.

Honestly I think EMS Madara and Hashirama would give him a hell of a fight by themselves but would likely lose if just on their own.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel