Juubito vs Mewtwo

Topic started by Stezzy on Nov. 10, 2013. Last post by 18hunt 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Stezzy (59 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mewtwo gets anime feats

Defaults are on

Who wins?

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Somehow I see Mewtwo taking this........ I do not know why..........

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,327 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anime and manga feats? Or just anime?

Just anime feats

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,255 posts) See mini bio Level 13

If Naruto's talking can mess up Juubito's mind, I can't imagine what Mewtwo could do to him.

Post by luthluth (1,644 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@ImDictatorBowDown: @ImDictatorBowDown said:

If Naruto's talking can mess up Juubito's mind, I can't imagine what Mewtwo could do to him.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

English Dub Mewtwo wins since he is planetary threat with a swing of his hands.

But I see Juubito still taking it...tho I have not seen the new movie where Mewtwo makes his epic return so I won't comment on that.

Post by 321zigzag1 (650 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@DBZ_universe said:

English Dub Mewtwo wins since he is planetary threat with a swing of his hands.

But I see Juubito still taking it...tho I have not seen the new movie where Mewtwo makes his epic return so I won't comment on that.

English Dub only and that was only a planetary storm that took a long time, but it was still English dub only.

The new movie is about a different Mewtwo, a female. Likely to be created from Team Plasma actually.@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Other than the potential mental assault, there is always the blitz argument.

Difference is its hard to imagine Mewtwo having the same mindset as Naruto's.

@321zigzag1: English Dub then? I can see him winning..but he could get blitz too.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe: Mewtwo is massively hypersonic as of the new movie and is capable of mind control. Juubito has no notable mind-control resisting feats, he gets turned into a bitch.

@CerusSerenade: So Mewtwo got an awesome upgrade? did not knew that! Wow! I need to watch the movie later.

also I lol at this.

Juubito has no notable mind-control resisting feats, he gets turned into a bitch.

@CerusSerenade: Isn't that a different Mewtwo? I mean, it had a girl's voice, no memory of Ash, and seemed rather weak compared to the first movie Mewtwo..

Neither of the Mewtwo's are hypersonic. I don't know where people are getting that from.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Both were made the same way, there is no reason to assume that they are much different in their psychic abilities, the fact that the new Mewtwo can use the mega stone actually makes the new one stronger.

In any case, the rules state that we use the current Mewtwo, which is the one that uses extremespeed to travel from the ocean to the middle of an island city in less than a second. This is hypersonic.

@CerusSerenade said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Both were made the same way, there is no reason to assume that they are much different in their psychic abilities, the fact that the new Mewtwo can use the mega stone actually makes the new one stronger.

In any case, the rules state that we use the current Mewtwo, which is the one that uses extremespeed to travel from the ocean to the middle of an island city in less than a second. This is hypersonic.

If you are talking about Base abilities that is one thing.

That was trailer only if I recall, I don't think it was in the film. If anything it only went supersonic or at least broke the sound barrier at unknown speed to block the Purple Genesect attack.

Other than his mind feats I don't see him winning. Also, Juubito was able to subdue Juubi's massive chakra who lacks feelings and ideals. Surely that has to count for his will power.

If you want a massively hypersonic speed calculation, OBD made one back in 2012.

@DBZ_universe

said:

@321zigzag1: English Dub then? I can see him winning..but he could get blitz too.

Blitz is just potential thing depending on how fast you think Juubito is. Because Mewtwo normally doesn't operate that level of speed if I recall.

And yes "She" has a mega stone to be more powerful. And also I don't think that feat occurred in the film minus the trailer. I looked for it but I couldn't find it or I just suck at finding it but I don't see it. There is a supersonic+ feat but that's it.

However, If you want a massively hypersonic speed calculation, OBD made one back in 2012.

@321zigzag1: Willpower isn't stopping the brain from being physically manipulated. Juubito becomes a bitch.

@CerusSerenade said:

@321zigzag1: Willpower isn't stopping the brain from being physically manipulated. Juubito becomes a bitch.

And when was the last time Mewtwo physically manipulated a brain? You mean mental wipes? That isn't physical or is it.

An example would be when Doctor Doom resisted Purple Man's mind control with just will power.

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

As much I hate to admit this bc I have a passionate hatred for all things Pokemon, I think Mewtwo would win. Ugh, I feel so dirty now..

@Carter_esque: Good, good, let the hate flow through you. It gives you power..

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel