Juubito Vs Ichigo

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on Nov. 16, 2013. Last post by xlab3000 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah. We don't know his true power but his current hype indicates that he is possibly too powerful for the Human world to sustain, he seemingly has the strongest zanpakutou and if he gets to SS in the time he said, it would put his speed above any HST character other than the top 3 speedsters from OP.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Yeah. We don't know his true power but his current hype indicates that he is possibly too powerful for the Human world to sustain, he seemingly has the strongest zanpakutou and if he gets to SS in the time he said, it would put his speed above any HST character other than the top 3 speedsters from OP.

what mach would that make him you think?

Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Carter_esque: I just cam back from comic vine saw that match it was quit sad really

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@jerfro23 said:

@Carter_esque: I just cam back from comic vine saw that match it was quit sad really

Indeed it was. Has it been locked yet?

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Zerogodlike said:

@taichokage said:

what mach would that make him you think?

He should be atleast MHS+ ie. mach 70-140+

Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Carter_esque: yea it went on for 2 whole pages

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: Even by then he has a long way to go before he reaches the same level the Juubito was on, if the hype turns out true then I will be open in changing my mind but for now, no.

@supernova7005: Yama is the only threat, and even by then Juubito would stand a better chance because they're both ONE HITS K.O attacks, we're forgetting that Juubito has dust release imbued in his controlled Bijuu Dama's (the dark small orbs and lances) along with the ability to corner his enemies with a giant barrier and Bijuu Dama's. Practically speaking, Yama's the only hope the SS has to beat Juubito.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubito

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

@Carter_esque said:

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

We haven't seen current Ichigo's strength, this should wait till he gets some feats.

lol he's currently losing a debate on this exact same match up in Comic Vine so I guess he decided to see if he could convince ppl on this site to co-sign w/ him smh. Anyway, Ichigo wins.

Lol, did you see the Juubito vs Galactus match he made?

Juubito vs Galactus LMFAO

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
^ Oh my.

@xlab3000 said:

Juubito

@Carter_esque said:

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

We haven't seen current Ichigo's strength, this should wait till he gets some feats.

lol he's currently losing a debate on this exact same match up in Comic Vine so I guess he decided to see if he could convince ppl on this site to co-sign w/ him smh. Anyway, Ichigo wins.

@jerfro23 said:

@Carter_esque: yea it went on for 2 whole pages

I just checked it. lol I wish that I could just copy n paste that entire thread here just for lolz. It's Facepalm award worthy lol

@xlab3000 said:

Juubito

@Carter_esque said:

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

THAT IS GOING WAYYYY TOOOO FAR!

@5th: @taichokage: @xlab3000: @jerfro23:

lol He also made this thread as a spite against Ichigo bc nobody on CV sided with Obito in the Obito vs. Ichigo matchup on there. That one was pretty funny too. It got locked as well after he incited a flame war that ended w/ him insulting nearly every user who disagreed w/ him smh.

He made the Juubito vs. Galactus thread as an intentional spite against Big G as he had already predetermined the former as the winner smh. He's not gonna last long on CV. Hell, I'd be really surprised if he makes it to 500 posts before the permanent ban comes.

@Carter_esque: He should be banned from making threads.

@5th said:

@Carter_esque: He should be banned from making threads.

It's like I think it, you write it. Get out of my head!! lol jk

@Carter_esque: xD

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Carter_esque: LMFAO

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel