Juubito vs Garou (OPM)

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Nov. 17, 2013. Last post by ImDictatorBowDown 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,111 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Garou finds that Obito isn't acting like a true antagonists and decides to get rid of him

THIS IS OBD JUUBITO

Random encounter

Scenario 1. Bloodlusted

Scenario 2. IC

Round 1. Regular Garou

Round 2. Monster Garou

Setting: Naruto War battlefield

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Demon Garou speed blitz

Post by phantomrant (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If only Full-Monster Garou was nearly as badass as when he fodderized several S-classes.

Juubito for all scenarios.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,251 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Garou Stomps most likely.

Garou is FTL, Obito isn't touching him lol

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Would it be more fair if travel speed was equal? Actually now that I think about it, can Obito even harm him?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Garou has FTL reactions, travel speed won't really do much lol. Garou took multiple hits from Saitama though.

Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ImDictatorBowDown: why would you use obd juubito lol fanfics are forbidden XP

@othus12: I felt bad for Juubito and wanted to make it less of a stomp even if I had to use a wanked version of him

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Since when does Garou get FTL anything? No one in OPM is FTL as far as I know, if you're referring to the "feat" of the hero Lightspeed Flash naming his sword attacks "Lightspeed Slash", then this thread is already terrible.

@YoungChief said:

Since when does Garou get FTL anything? No one in OPM is FTL as far as I know, if you're referring to the "feat" of the hero Lightspeed Flash naming his sword attacks "Lightspeed Slash", then this thread is already terrible.

One punch man has been consistent on speeds like speed of sonic sound moves at sonic speeds we can assume that Lightspeeds slashes are light speed due to the character name and the way the author writes his characters.

@Zerogodlike said:

@YoungChief said:

One punch man has been consistent on speeds like speed of sonic sound moves at sonic speeds we can assume that Lightspeeds slashes are light speed due to the character name and the way the author writes his characters.

By far the worst argument I've ever seen on this site. It's an attack name, and until he has feats that put him at lightspeed, that's all it's ever going to be

@YoungChief: The attack had a timer on the bottom left, IIRC it took less than 10 milliseconds for the assailant to land multiple hits, all of which were blocked with one hand, the assailant then was stated to move even faster but was unable so much as touch Garou who had been increasing in speed. Don't think it merits FTL, but the attacks speed doesn't come just from the name.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@YoungChief: The attack had a timer on the bottom left, IIRC it took less than 10 milliseconds for the assailant to land multiple hits, all of which were blocked with one hand, the assailant then was stated to move even faster but was unable so much as touch Garou who had been increasing in speed. Don't think it merits FTL, but the attacks speed doesn't come just from the name.

I've seen much debate about the timer myself, some put it at centiseconds using comparisons to real life stopwatches, some put it at milliseconds. It's a real long way off from Lightspeed let alone FTL speeds. Really, I think the best bet right now is to wait for Murata's version to get to that part, maybe his version will label the stopwatch and we can get FTL OPM. Believe me, I want the series to get there, but they're not there yet it seems.

Post by jerfro23 (146 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Why is obd saying juubito is Multi-continent level+. No has gone pass multi-moutain at best

@YoungChief: I know what you mean man, it takes awhile for the new version to release though.

@jerfro23: They used to have him at moon level lol

@jerfro23 said:

Why is obd saying juubito is Multi-continent level+. No has gone pass multi-moutain at best

Idk, why dont you try and read their reasoning, I don't particularly agree with it myself, and contrary to popular belief here the OBD isn't a hivemind, not all of them believe it completely, but no one's actively trying to disprove it either. I think they're above multi-mountain though...

OBD has Zebra at country level lol they just go off of what series they like best and not actual feats from the characters.

@Zerogodlike said:

OBD has Zebra at country level lol they just go off of what series they like best and not actual feats from the characters.

Uh, are you saying Zebra isn't country level? Because, he is at minimum country level right now

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel