juubito vs Gaoh.

Topic started by othus12 on Oct. 8, 2013. Last post by othus12 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by taichokage (13,395 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Man Othus. You hit the bullseye on those posts.
Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: But i tought the existence of the juubi (ancient) was stated within the all-knowing Uchiha Tablet.

I'm not saying that it "can pick up mountains and make continents with ease and its immortal" but it should increase vastly his power having kurama and hachibi (the two most powerful tails).

I've been thinking that its capture level would be around 170-180, estimates low 100's

What would be your approx othus?

Post by othus12 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@taichokage: thanks dude i think the 4 beast arc is something people should be aware of when debating against toriko characters.

@AFGM: by feats well yeah im gonna agree with taichokage, low 100's 120 at most. if the ten tails ends up on a real continent level then it could scale up to 180.

Post by taichokage (13,395 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Another thing to consider that I'd forgotten. I'm always thinking of the Mount Turtle and it destroying Ice Hell Continent because it seemed to be the strongest. But also King Octopus Kong, the part of the 4 Beast that Sani defeated, wasted the Wu Jungle, which is more than twice the size of Europe and Asia put together. Thats twice the size of 2 continets. Goah was only around 5 points lower. King Octopus Kong had a level of 132 vs Goah's 127. Just put that into perspective.
Post by AFGM (144 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage said:

Another thing to consider that I'd forgotten. I'm always thinking of the Mount Turtle and it destroying Ice Hell Continent because it seemed to be the strongest. But also King Octopus Kong, the part of the 4 Beast that Sani defeated, wasted the Wu Jungle, which is more than twice the size of Europe and Asia put together. Thats twice the size of 2 continets. Goah was only around 5 points lower. King Octopus Kong had a level of 132 vs Goah's 127. Just put that into perspective.

I stand corrected, if the ancient juubi existed then i estimate 150 tops

Post by othus12 (6,899 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@taichokage: yeah thats a really good point!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel