juubito vs Gaoh.

Topic started by othus12 on Oct. 8, 2013. Last post by othus12 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

both in character

who wins?

start at 30 meters from each other

Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Juubito solos FB

Post by taichokage (12,984 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not at all. He couldn't even beat Mount Turtle, let alone the complete 4 Beast. But Goah is a bit weaker than Mount Turtle. Maybe Juubito could take it since he does have the necessary destructive power, but Goah is immensely fast and physically stronger than anything seen in Naruto. I'd say it could go either way given Juubito's great durability and defense. I'm still leaning towards Goah though. It's ridiculously strong.
Post by AFGM (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9

What would Juubi's capture level would be in Toriko?

And i mean, the complete Juubi (8 and 9 tails included), not the one summoned by Obito.

Post by taichokage (12,984 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Low 100's most likely. Mount Turtle destroyed a continent (or some would say massive island) with ease and tanked a blast larger than some continents with no damage. That's above the Jubi, but it's level was only in the mid 100's.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,057 posts) See mini bio Level 14

if juubito was smart he would lure Gaoh into this trap http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/643/13 also juubito has like country level durability and has a move that can destroy on a molecule level that can be use for attack and defense so after a while juubito would win.

@Grinpatch said:

Juubito solos FB

should i show you the thread where the 10 tails lost to toriko's pet?

@othus12:  only you said terry would win if i remember right  yet honestly i know enough of  toriko to know  that terry is going to get stronger so i don't want to waste effort in debating that because next year or two terry will be a planet buster. but at the time with the cals ten tails had compared to terry i would have gone with ten tails. 

@waybig1010101: PRFFFF someone needs toriko education now:

how would you have put the ten tails above terry when terry ripped in one bite the arm of the 4 beast (capture level 350) and traveled from one edge of the human world to the other in a couple of minutes?

TERRY'S BITE DOING EVEN MORE DAMAGE THAN TORIKO'S LEG KNIFE

terry solos the naruto verse.

@othus12: you know IMO level 100 doesn't equal continent level because gaoh best attack created a 5 km shock wave

@waybig1010101: attack potency.

@othus12: yeah i know attack potency but thats when someone shows an attack at a certain scale and then uses the same move but its area of effect is smaller like zebra's voice attacks or using the attack on another person who has shown a great durability feat but gaoh strongest was 5 km and he made it as well by hitting the ground itself so nothing but the earth itself was hit by it then he doesn't display any attacks at the level again and none of his attacks are special moves at all so his max was a 5 km shock wave. 

@waybig1010101: facepalm. the fact toriko and terry had to dodge puts it on continent level. not the shockwave.

parasite king cut sani's hair and its capture level was lower than gaoh's. you cant judge the entire attack based on its environmental damage.

but feel free to think whatever you like.

he hit the earth itself they say 5 km shock wave unless you think toriko earth is more durably than i'll go with 5 km shock wave what do you want me to say continent level for a 5 km shock wave come on and in this case the attack hit the environment so yeah thats what you kinda have to base it on. What the hell i spend way to long on this and my computer just froze so what ever sani hair has other feats of durability we just have one from gaoh and he didn't hit a character but the ground so who knows a think they are country level personally

@waybig1010101: gaoh is level 100+ for a reason. parasite king at 100 cut trough sanis hair so i could agree that some 100's are country level with some extra ability, some are bare continent.

can we just agree to disagree about this cause i just can't see a planet that has millions to billions of creatures on it that each have continent levels abilities and somehow the human race existed on such a planet for so long when current tech could do nothing against 4 of these things. it just doesn't make sense to me. By the way Im talking about around caveman era and before. After saying this I feel that im going to get an answer to this

@waybig1010101: you realize that gourmet world beasts dont predate on the human world because it doesnt have any tasty things? mankind has shown from ancient times to be able to bring down beasts on the level of the regal mamooth and keep beasts like hanya panda captive so yeah. nice try with that reasoning.

so basically they were lucky WOW and also how wasn't caveman era before the Gourmet cells and tech what could normal humans do ?

@waybig1010101: yeah they got lucky. IMO they advanced little by little on the food chain. mankind is powerful, hence 30% of the planet is called the human world. however they met its limits against the creatures of the gourmet world.

you could say mankind can defeat and even tame beasts from lvl's 1-95. beyond that its just too powerful. a lvl 100 is far more powerful than a lvl 90. the jump is just too ridiculous.

Still love toriko regardless of its quick pace power ups but honestly the blue nitro are going to be OP
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel