Juubito vs DB Goku

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 22, 2013. Last post by supernova7005 1 year ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Juubi Obito vs 23rd Budokai Goku.

Both IC. All techs allowed.

Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,393 posts) See mini bio Level 16

juubito wins this with mid - high difficulty

Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Juubito slaughters that monkey

I think Juubito wins with mid diff.

Goku may have higher DC, but in speed, strength and durability, Juubito should have the advantage

Post by phantomrant (1,409 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubito with high-low or low-mid difficulty.

Post by taichokage (14,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Juubito ought to take this. As mentioned Goku arguably is only more destructive. Speed would be close as well but that's it. Juubito's ahead in durability, versatility, stamina and hax.
Post by othus12 (7,368 posts) See mini bio Level 13

juubito stomps

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubito

Post by waybig1010101 (3,479 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Juubito stomps without PIS.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8
JUUBITO rapes, he's scaled via powerscaling from the Juubi at mulit continent level dc and durability, with sub-relativistic reactions, I'm pretty sure he wins

@P3IN said:

JUUBITO rapes, he's scaled via powerscaling from the Juubi at multi continent level dc and durability, with sub-relativistic reactions, I'm pretty sure he wins

Those OBD calcs are bullshit. They think Juubi's bijuu bomb crossed a Jupiter sized country, which absolutely makes no sense.

A full power kamehameha could probably kill him though

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

By this time Goku was on par with Piccolo Jr. Piccolo Jr. is effortlessly moon busting level. I only know some of Juubi's feats but how would he be able to tank a barrage of moon busters that Goku casually launches at him?

But it's used by majority of the people on forums, and those calc's were legitimate and accepted by many of the top calc'rs, and had no faults overall ...but ok, if u say so

@P3IN: That's because most of those people are either biased, retarded, or choose their own calcs over common sense. Pixel-scaling doesn't make sense in case of a manga scan because the writers don;t draw to scale.

One can clearly see that the mountains around are not even above the clouds, yet the calc has them larger than Everest.

Well to be fair it could just be a really sunny day.

@axavierhansz: Eh? And how would that make any difference?

I don't know how that'd be retarded lol, when even MvC uses more bullshit compared to NF, I mean seriously grimmjow being mulit mountain level? Ofc they don't, but it's done to determine feats overall. I mean I can say bleach characters are faster then DBZ because they're movements are literally damn fast, it looks like they're teleporting and the lol blitzes, but that can't be determined just by seeing it unless someone legitmatly scales their speed feats to make it more quantifiable. Well yeah im not surprised the OBD does downplay some series and overrate some shit. But bluntly, not everything would be bullshit JUUBITO was country level not too long ago, but they new calc's were approved. So I can't say. Wether they are retarded, biased, or stupid since I've been on NF for quite a while >_>

@P3IN: OBD hates Bleach. They are just wanking Naruto to make it much stronger. Yeah, I know there are many fanboys on MvC, and I don't agree with multi mountain grimmjow (maybe town level seems legit). But pixel scaling is valid only in 3D media movies or video games, not a manga as the writer doesn't use a scale while drawing. For example, some mountains in Toriko are over 5000 m high, but in the manga they look like only hills.

Juubi being country level, I can accept. But multi continent and sub relativistic? No way in hell.

@supernova7005: If it was a really clear day, there might not actually be any clouds at low altitudes. The highest clouds can reach over 9 times the height of Everest. So not reaching clouds doesn't necessarily mean not as tall as Everest. Personally I'm against pixel scaling but I'm just saying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel