Juubito Vs Dangai ichigo Hashirama and Kizaru

Topic started by nishi99 on Dec. 26, 2013. Last post by taichokage 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,689 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

In Character

No Prep

Setting Tokyo

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The team wins with high-very high diff

Post by taichokage (13,232 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree. Team wins with difficulty.
Post by Low (1,372 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

The team wins with high-very high diff

Yeah, I think so too.

Post by othus12 (6,810 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

I agree. Team wins with difficulty.

this

Post by luthluth (1,278 posts) See mini bio Level 11

bump

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: I fifth this motion :P

Post by Jgames (202 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Yeah , still same result team takes it

Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Team wins but at least two of them might... actually nope they will live lmao

Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Juubito slaughters them all easily

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@yellow_king said:

Juubito slaughters them all easily

....your kidding right?

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Team.

@ChromeDisaster: Nope. None of them can put a scratch on Juubito. Juubito uses a bijuudama and it's gg.

Ichigo and Kizaru are physical monsters. Juubito is vulnerable to melee and he isn't as strong as Madara. He will go down. Coupled with Hashirama's mass scale techniques which could at least act as distractions or protection for the team if it came to that.
Post by phantomrant (1,341 posts) See mini bio Level 10

> Kizaru is a non-factor

> Hashirama is obvious.

> Dangai Ichigo gets crushed by Juubito's chakra arms, a city-block sized atomization Omnyoten, or just gets nuked by four TBBS.

Juubito can low-diff all of them at the same time. OP should throw in much stronger characters that can actually do something to Juubito.

Chakra arms cut off by Sasuke's blade when it was in Juubi mode, and biju dama that hit nobody. He's obviously formidable but Ichigo is physically stronger than anyone Juubito faced and Kizaru is faster than anyone he faced. Don't forget that he was defeated predominantly by Naruto and Sasuke with a bit of help from Minato for the tug of war, all of whom were beneath Hashirama who has capable help here and are strongest at Juubito's weak point.

@taichokage said:

Ichigo and Kizaru are physical monsters. Juubito is vulnerable to melee and he isn't as strong as Madara. He will go down. Coupled with Hashirama's mass scale techniques which could at least act as distractions or protection for the team if it came to that.

Juubito isn't weak against vulnerable attacks. It's just the only thing that works on him. Unfortunately for the team none of them have the physical capabilities to hurt Juubito.

What makes you think that when Gai is beating up the stronger Madara and his punches are inferior to the damage these guys can inflict with brute force? Compare Nighttime Elephant with Ichigo's swipe and see who destroyed more. Both are potent but Gai punched Madra through the ground while Ichigo vaped a mini mountain with pressure. Kizaru can level towns with 1 kick and survived a nuke with no damage. And Juubito is weaker than Madara. He will get brutalized between the 3 of them.

@taichokage said:

Chakra arms cut off by Sasuke's blade when it was in Juubi mode, and biju dama that hit nobody. He's obviously formidable but Ichigo is physically stronger than anyone Juubito faced and Kizaru is faster than anyone he faced. Don't forget that he was defeated predominantly by Naruto and Sasuke with a bit of help from Minato for the tug of war, all of whom were beneath Hashirama who has capable help here and are strongest at Juubito's weak point.

How is not hitting anyone with a bijuudama relevant to this discussion at all? If anyone on the team is even remotely hit by Juubito's bijuudama they're dead. LMFAO at Ichigo being physically stronger than anyone Juubito faced. Just stop.

Wrong again. Juubito was never damaged not even slightly. He was never at any point in even minimal danger. He was beaten by Naruto's TnJ.

Who pray tell was stronger? If you can show me a single strength feat of anyone Juubito faced on a higher level than vaping a small mountain with air pressure, then I'll concede. Naruto alone maybe is in that ball park, and that was 1 of the 2 guys who was responsible for beating him. There's a reason why almost nobody sees Juubito as the winner. I'm not using that as justification but just try to see why. It's close and it's not like Juubito can't win he's just not the likely winner in my mind.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel