Juubito Vs Aizen ,Gin & Tousen

Topic started by nishi99 on March 26, 2014. Last post by xBankaiChrisx 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Team starts in base forms.

Aizen has the Hogyoku.

In Character

No Prep

Setting Mount Myoboku

Post by luthluth (1,278 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Too many Bleach verses threads and Juubi wank

Post by xBankaiChrisx (105 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The team wins this because together, they are a powerful team.They would do a lot of damage to Juubito (but they can't kill him). The fight would eventually come down to Aizen vs Juubito, which would not end.

Post by Jgames (204 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@xBankaiChrisx: how can they not killed juubito, physical attacks works so gin solos and used his bankai to kill him in a cellular level or something like that.

Post by GeneralVan (1,740 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Juubito >>>>>>>> Alive Madara > the Bleach Team.

Post by xBankaiChrisx (105 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Jgames: I thought juubito was immortal (I must have been told false information)..........well, if he isn't, Aizen's team wins mid-difficulty.

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Juubito is above Bleach. He is YYH level. So, therefore he stomps the team.
Post by Jgames (204 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@xBankaiChrisx: Edos are immortal, but juubito as I know is not immortal, not to mention other people with same ability has die if you read the newest chapter. Although he is immune to ninjutsu and has regen

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yusuke would one shot Juubito still. Punch him into the stratosphere. He's vulnerable to taijutsu and no Naruto character not even Gai is as strong as Yusuke. Saying he's YYH level is a bit much unless you weren't referring to the highest echelons of power in that verse.
Post by Dream (7,609 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

The team wouldn't have the combined might to take out Juubito as even with "power of friendship" power-ups, Sage-Kurama Mode Naruto and Sasuke struggled enough just to dispatch him and Juubito has a ridiculous number of abilities (minus Kamui) granted to him via Sharingan, Rinnegan and the Juubi's power that would be too much for Aizen and his merry men to overcome. Not even the regeneration that Aizen gains from the Hougyoku would be enough for him to survive a number of Juubito's attacks like Tailed Beast Bombs and the Juubi's corrosive chakra.

@taichokage: No Juubito is YYH level. He is at least mid S-Class. The Juubi alone would probably beat Sensui. I think EoS Yusuke would win but with high difficulty. Juubidara on the other hand is probably Raizen level or even above him.

Juubito should be around Sensui level. Anybody more powerful then that is a bit of a stretch to say the least.

@nishi99: Nah from what I've seen of Juubito he beats Sensui pretty handily. He loses to EoS Yusuke and even Kurama and Hiei but all of them will have to go through great difficulty. And even if he was Sensui level Sensui can solo Bleach with some difficulty and roflstomp everyone one on one. Only Soul King, Bach, EoS Ichigo, Yama, Royal Guard and Monster Aizen so far have shown that they could pass as A class. Sensui is S - class and there is a considerable gap between the two classes.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jgames said:

@xBankaiChrisx: how can they not killed juubito, physical attacks works so gin solos and used his bankai to kill him in a cellular level or something like that.

Juubito survived his own molecular destruction blasts...

Honestly, Juubito blitzes Gin and Tousen before taking out Aizen with a spam of Bijuu Dama's.

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Juubito survived them because they were ninjutsu which he is immune to.

@GeneralVan: Sensui has mountain level shock waves and better speed. Juubito's only hope would be a Bijuu Bomb. Also keep in mind that EOS Yusuke, Hiei & Kurama>>>>>>>>Sensui. As for Bleach Sensui or Juubito couldn't solo all at once. The right team with enough hax could put them down.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Juubito vaporizes aizen into cellular scale, i wonder if aizen can regenerate from that like cell.

Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The most impressive on screen feat for a YYH character was busting a tiny mountain and yet they're stronger than Narutoverse? LMAO get the fuck out of here. Juubito would annihilate the YYH universe and Bleachverse put together

Post by othus12 (6,812 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@yellow_king said:

The most impressive on screen feat for a YYH character was busting a tiny mountain and yet they're stronger than Narutoverse? LMAO get the fuck out of here. Juubito would annihilate the YYH universe and Bleachverse put together

anyone feeling like giving him some education on YYH?

Post by yellow_king (18 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@othus12: Don't tell me. Sensui releasing 1/5th of his power can destroy the world right? S class demons are all planet busters? Give me on screen feats please.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel