Juubi Vs the 3 admirals & White beard

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on April 8, 2014. Last post by Shadow_Okami9 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

VS

The Juubi has no host and is on a rampage in the one piece universe

3 admirals & White beard are all fully powered and prepared

One Piece Universe

Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubi nukes.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (640 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@phantomrant said:

Juubi nukes.

Nah

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant said:

Juubi nukes.

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

@phantomrant said:

Juubi nukes.

Nah

Oui.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th said:

@phantomrant said:

Juubi nukes.

Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
A single bijuudama would end the team.
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

I was in another thread where it was said that the pimp looking dudes moves and can fight at the speed of light. Juubi will never be able to touch him. I don't know if he can win but he certainly won't lose. He could be from like GA to CA in an instant. "Juubi nukes" won't work.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,953 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@sickVisionz: He cannot "fight" at the speed of light. Only his movement speed is light speed, he has to stop to attack. So yeah he is pretty much getting nuked too.

@SpeedForceSpider: Juubi can prepare, launch, and land that big nuke attack at faster than light speeds? I didn't see anything in the comic suggesting that. If it can't, dude can always run 100 miles away in a microsecond and never be touched, resulting in a draw.

@sickVisionz said:

I was in another thread where it was said that the pimp looking dudes moves and can fight at the speed of light. Juubi will never be able to touch him. I don't know if he can win but he certainly won't lose. He could be from like GA to CA in an instant. "Juubi nukes" won't work.

@sickVisionz said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Juubi can prepare, launch, and land that big nuke attack at faster than light speeds? I didn't see anything in the comic suggesting that. If it can't, dude can always run 100 miles away in a microsecond and never be touched, resulting in a draw.

Or not.........

You do know that being at lightspeed a.k.a. moving at a speed rate of 300,000, 000 m/s doesn't mean one can run 300,000,000 meters per second, right? Speed is merely a rate, and a rate can be converted to literally infinite ways. OP characters have never shown the ability to move anywhere remotely near long distances within a ridiculously short time interval - that's not how speed in manga works if you've given Mach w/e. Their best speed feats have mostly been short distance bursts - a.k.a. 3 meters in 0.000000001 second or 0.3 meters in 0.0000000001 second, or 30 meters in 0.00000001 second. Similar things can be said for Naruto, Bleach, and quite frankly, many other fictions. Kizaru is obviously not going to escape from the AoE of the Juubi's explosions, neither is anyone else in OP - including Kuma. Outrunning/dodging something only PARTIALLY has something to do with speed. The other half is stamina.

And it's not like being in his logia form = invulnerability in an energy-equalized battle (although even if it ain't, Kizaru will still be vaporized).

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Photons can't be vaporized. That was shown against Z. They were both tanking nukes. Or a nuke-like blast iirc. With intangibility not off, in order to affect someone like Kizaru it would have to be, mental, spiritual, or electromagnetic in nature. Of course other hax like magic or reality warping can work as well. The Juubi has none of that or at least has not proven so.

@sickVisionz said:

Manga, not comics.

@5th said:

@sickVisionz said:

Manga, not comics.

Congrats on completely dodging my question.

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

The admirals and white beard.

Post by luthluth (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Shadow_Okami9 said:

The admirals and white beard.

Not really

@sickVisionz said:

@5th said:

@sickVisionz said:

Manga, not comics.

Congrats on completely dodging my question.

You're question wasn't towards me.

And, even if Kizaru can move out of the blasts radius, his team will be slaughtered and he'll be left alone against the Juubi.

Post by Shadow_Okami9 (166 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@luthluth: You got 3 top tier intangible logias plus white beard and your telling me not really? lol come on bro

Post by luthluth (1,283 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Shadow_Okami9: Whats going to happen is that all of them get vaporized except for Kizaru since he is made out of photons. Whitebeard is also fodder here and would be the first to die.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Shadow_Okami9: Its not as simple as it seems. The only ones that can pack a punch on the team is Akainu and Whitebeard, and neither of them have enough power to kill the Juubi

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel