Juubi Obito vs Admiral Kizaru

Topic started by WorldEater on July 31, 2013. Last post by ohgodwhy 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by WorldEater (279 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The fight takes place at Marineford. 

No prep. 
Win via Death. 
Morals: in character. 

Who wins? 

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Possibly a blitz if he underestimates Juubito, and a single hit from his Jinton spheres and it's over
Post by othus12 (6,821 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@5th: no. how is that gonna affect light?

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,282 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@5th: no. how is that gonna affect light?

My thoughts exactly lol

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: I can't wait to see what he can do

Post by taichokage (13,275 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
That's my question. I do think Kizaru has an upper limit that's reasonable to assume he couldn't survive. Like a planet buster for instance or maybe coutry level, but I don't think Obito has shown prowess to threaten Kizaru yet. Even among logias it would be harder to harm Kizaru than the others except Enel because light unlike sand or magma or even smoke for example, has no tangibility whatsoever.

its safe to asume kizaru has the most powerful logia

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Pretty sure Blackbeards is stronger, he specifically said light can't escape too. Anyway Obito ripped apart a barrier that no sold a juubi bijuudama, gonna go ahead and say he has the DC advantage here, I think he wins, consider the fact that he still has his kamui hax, and he still has the rinnegan's hax powers as well, which includes a soul ripper technique, energy absorption, and chibaku tensei among other things

Online Now
Blackbeard's fruit is probably the most powerful but mechanically it's different from the other logias. Kizaru's is probably the strongest that follows the normal logia theme.
Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Juubito

I totally forgot Light has no tangible form but its mass... However, I can see Obito bypassing that with the use of the Rinnegan's ability to manipulate gravity, and gravity has the ability to bend light.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@5th said:

I totally forgot Light has no tangible form but its mass... However, I can see Obito bypassing that with the use of the Rinnegan's ability to manipulate gravity, and gravity has the ability to bend light.

Never would've thought of that

Post by waybig1010101 (3,227 posts) See mini bio Level 14
obito

@YoungChief: blackbeard has the strongest against other devil fruits. in a random fight kizaru has the edge against more characters

@5th said:

even if he bends it, what is he gonna do with that?

@othus12 distort Kizaru's mass until he dissipates into nothing I guess?
Online Now
He hasn't shown gravitation prowess on that level. And for the record, light can withstand gravitational forces up to the level of a black hole.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,279 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@5th: if he had gravitational force levels that high then he could literally stomp anyone in the hst and he would have killed everyone on the battlefield by now

Post by phantomrant (1,343 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kizaru can't do anything here.

Online Now
Nor can Obito. At least Kizaru can inflict damage, light as it may be to Obito.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Assuming the intangibility argument is off(meaning Obito can harm Kizaru under normal circumstances) I'd give Juubito the slight edge.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel