Juubi Madara Uchiha Vs Gremmy Thoumeaux

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 11, 2014. Last post by Evertonian4Life 1 week, 6 days ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,009 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Juubi Madara Uchiha Vs Gremmy Thoumeaux

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gremmy spams imagination all day while Madara counters with attacks of spectacular fashion. Gremmy wins 6/10 but its gonna be hard

Post by xBankaiChrisx (102 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Gremmy
Post by othus12 (6,668 posts) See mini bio Level 13

gremmy turns madara's bones into cookies

Post by taichokage (12,952 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Gremmy for now. More left to see out of both characters though.
Post by nishi99 (1,658 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Juubidara hasn't done anything yet, so Gremmy wins by default. It should be interesting seeing who's stronger in the coming weeks.

Post by luthluth (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gremmy drops the apocalypse

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gremmy imagines a black hole sucking Madara..

Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Sorry, nothing Gremmy have shown indicate that he can imagine attacks strong enough to take out madara. Just because he is an reality warper doesn't mean he doesn't have limitation on his abilities, esapicially now he will likely lose to kenpachi. If you think Gremmy can beat juubi Madara then you would also agree that Gremmy could take out dangai ichigo,Yamamoto,and monster Aizen at the same time.
Post by 5th (1,239 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whoever moves first wins.

If Madara decides to take his time and atomize Gremmy then it's over, if Gremmy gets enough time to realize his opponent's strength then he imagines himself not dying.

But either way, I think Madara could kill Gremmy with a single hit.

No I wouldn't. Taking out those 3 is harder than taking out Madara alone. Still he could beat any of them 1 on 1. Why not? Bones into cookies = the end for any of them. Gremmy shares Madara's immense cockiness. In character either one has a shot. But bloodlusted it would be over the minute Gremmy imagines it is over.
Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: The moment Gremmy forgets about Madara's bones being cookie, they would return to normal and any of his broken bones would regenerate as shown in the recent chapter.

@taichokage said:

No I wouldn't. Taking out those 3 is harder than taking out Madara alone. Still he could beat any of them 1 on 1. Why not? Bones into cookies = the end for any of them. Gremmy shares Madara's immense cockiness. In character either one has a shot. But bloodlusted it would be over the minute Gremmy imagines it is over.

You seriously like using that argument a lot but what you're forgetting is that Gremmy requires physical contact, otherwise, it doesn't work.

And Madara has regeneration, turning his bones to cookies won't stop his bones from regenerating back to their former forms.

Post by katanalauncher (406 posts) See mini bio Level 6
You think Gremmy would beat Bleach top tiers? Even though his power originated from juhabach, and juhabach himself is (in base) is inferior to bankai Yama. There's also the limit of one's confidence and imagination, Gremmy would lose to juhabach because he himself can't imagine beating juhabach. The scale of Gremmy's current reality warping doesn't even put him as a top tier in his own verse. When he's shown to be able to manipulate reality on a larger scale and able to manipulate top tiers, then he may have a chance.

@katanalauncher: FGT Ichigo, Monster Aizen and Yamamoto would fuck up Madara good at the same time from what I have seen so far tho things could change next week. Madara seems much weaker than Juubito in my opinion. Gremmy can summon a meteorite that can destroy all of the Seireitei which is suppose to be country sized seeing how Yoruichi Shihōin a former captain said that it would take "at least 10 days" to reach the various gates positioned around it, this is a fact that cannot be over looked. Also Gremmy stated that he would be able to survive the level of destruction of such a caliber. Gremmy hasent even gone vollstanding yet which is pretty insane. I guess its best to see how things unravel next week, Gremmy could be weaker than it seems or he could do more epic shit and I am sure Madara aint going to go out like no bitch being the final villain of Naruto.

@luthluth said:

@katanalauncher: FGT Ichigo, Monster Aizen and Yamamoto would fuck up Madara good at the same time from what I have seen so far tho things could change next week. Madara seems much weaker than Juubito in my opinion. Gremmy can summon a meteorite that can destroy all of the Seireitei which is suppose to be country sized seeing how Yoruichi Shihōin a former captain said that it would take "at least 10 days" to reach the various gates positioned around it, this is a fact that cannot be over looked. Also Gremmy stated that he would be able to survive the level of destruction of such a caliber. Gremmy hasent even gone vollstanding yet which is pretty insane. I guess its best to see how things unravel next week, Gremmy could be weaker than it seems or he could do more epic shit and I am sure Madara aint going to go out like no bitch being the final villain of Naruto.

We do not know if Gremmy even has Vollstandig (considering Juha Bach had him locked, he might've limited the boy) but he could imagine his.

Problem with what Yoruichi said was that it contradicts both the shrine of penitence and the sogyoku hill being visible from beyond the gates.

We still don't know the size and scale of the meteorite, that's just a photoshop of the barrier pasted with the meteorite and the showing curvature of the barrier , so you can't use that because it's inconsistent.

Gremmy's meteorite requires his fullest concentration given he needed a clone in order to summon it, Madara being massively faster than Gremmy shouldn't have a problem with incapacitating him.

Madara can just go for the kill the instant the match starts, and that kill requiring only one hit because of molecular destruction.

Post by DevilMayhem666 (261 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@luthluth: Doesn't seem like Madara is going final villain since Kishi said the series is going to end with Naruto vs Sasuke.

@DevilMayhem666: Was that in an earlier interview before the war? I'm not quite sure if the series will end that way since Sasuke has no reason now to fight Naruto, unless the two just spar, I can see the series ending with Naruto and Sasuke having one last fight, running at each other and CUT FIN

But the way things are going, I don't think Sasuke's going to fight Naruto.

I just really hope Madara lives up to his hype in this form before he's killed.

@5th: We cant simply deny one of the fastest and most experienced characters in the verse. Pixel scaling is not always concrete. In the spiritual world of bleach there is no curvature since Soul Society isn't known to be on a planet.

Midora/Ichiryuu called these land masses drifting continents and in this extract you see hes tongue splitting part of it which suppose to be hundreds of miles long yet it only looks like a few hundred meters from my perspective, even the animals looked relatively large compared to it. This extract shows character statements > visuals. The same logic can be applied to the size of the Seireitei.

Next week will tell where the battle truly goes for me.

Regeneration doesn't negate reality warping, nor can it transmute matter. If Gremmy turns the bones into cookies, they will remain cookies until he's done or dead. This is 1 on 1 so obviously he won't be distracted by a second party who is stronger like he did with Yachiru. But ok. Madara does have a shot. I did say this in my first post. He's very hax himself.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel