Justin Chatwin (DB E,2009) VS Brandon Routh (SR, 2006)

Topic started by comicfanforever on Jan. 21, 2010. Last post by Zephernix 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Justin Chatwin (DB E,2009) VS Brandon Routh (SR, 2006)     
 

 
 

VS 
 

 
 


Just funny.....Please no Wars with these two...

 


 

 
 


 

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@comicfanforever:
well the superman guy i seems to br stronger and he can fly. 
 
i think all subs has to do is use his heat heat vision .
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Post by taichokage (14,201 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Chatwin sucks big time.They got the character wrong, the ethnicity wrong, the plot wrong, everything wrong. I'm with movie version superman who not only was a better movie adaption but would win between the two.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
... that title threw me for a loop.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@JThree47693: As you can read from that exact same thread

The exception is that the comic character is from a movie he/she featured in.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,815 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
Brandon by landslide... 
He rocked acting Supes and Clark Kent... 
 
Chatwin tried to be Shia Lebouf cosplaying Goku
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Kelleth said:
" @JThree47693: As you can read from that exact same thread

The exception is that the comic character is from a movie he/she featured in.

"
I saw that, but this is nothing more than another Goku vs Superman. But, whatever.....
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@JThree47693: I think he was actually about who`s the better actor and who has the better career and Brandon wins because DBE simple sucked
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
wow sups stomp so hard its not funny
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Kelleth said:
" @JThree47693: I think he was actually about who`s the better actor and who has the better career and Brandon wins because DBE simple sucked
"

Well if thats how he meant it then Brandon still stomps even though both of their movies was corny as hell
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" @Kelleth said:
" @JThree47693: I think he was actually about who`s the better actor and who has the better career and Brandon wins because DBE simple sucked
"
Well if thats how he meant it then Brandon still stomps even though both of their movies was corny as hell "
agreed
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Kelleth said:
" @JThree47693: I think he was actually about who`s the better actor and who has the better career and Brandon wins because DBE simple sucked
"
agreed to hell
Post by taichokage (14,201 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Chatwin sucks! Big time.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Superman wins again.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel