Justice Vs Beyond The Grave

Topic started by Fantasma on May 12, 2010. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
They start 50 feet apart.
Both fighters are in character.
Please use logic and reasoning in your arguments, keep it civil.

Battle Site.
 Battle Site.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fantasma: Beyond the grave(and other zombies of his series) are pretty much immune to normal bullets
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

you missed  this: 

beyond the grave rocks , i have watched that anime . i say he wins
@SilverGalford said:

"
you missed  this: 

beyond the grave rocks , i have watched that anime . i say he wins "
Nice! now the setting is complete!
@cfatalis said:

" @Fantasma: Beyond the grave(and other zombies of his series) are pretty much immune to normal bullets "

I imagine that Justtice has a lot more to offer than bullets, now in Afro's universe there is really advanced tech too(robots/android etc) so I wouldn't be surprised that Justice has fought these types before, remember that Justice is the number 1 assassin/fighter of the Afro Universe a title he has maintained for years, killing and defeating everybody that wanted to take his spot, his only reason to live is to fight/kill to be the number 1. Now, although Grave is fast I give the speed and reaction time advantage to Justice, he is a quickdraw after all and remember that this guy is so fast that he managed to shoot Afro before he even had a chance to react, and we all know of Afro's speed and reaction time are amazingly fast, having evaded form bullets, lasers to even RPGS and being fast enough to kill the former number 1 in Afro's dad without him even noticing it, this guy has incredible inside fighting skills, evading everything Afro's dad threw at him at close combat just with his movements and guns.
A couple of videos showing their skills.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Fantasma:  on the hand grave is somekind of super zombie with a rocket launcher/gattling gun coffin, and has also beaten a lot of superhuman zombies like himself
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel